Lady Kathrine's secret revealed

Go to CruxDreams.com
In an unfortunate turn of events, Lady Kathrine’s secret slave ownership- and her brutal method of disposing of them- has been revealed to Melissa, the (illegitimate) daughter of Archbishop Despard Wragg IX. Wishing to cull favors from his eminence Melissa details what she had seen at Lady Kathrine’s estate.

The hanging of a slave hardly bothered the archbishop, but Lady Kathrine’s tax evasion was a crime that could not be ignored!
The next day abbey guards arrive at Kathrine’s mansion. They enter without invitation and find Kathrine admiring three new slaves.
k 001.jpg
Kathrine is annoyed by the interruption but says to Boris “What a surprise! May I get something for you to drink?”

“I’m sorry, Lady Kathrine, but we are here on official business. We are here to arrest you for the illegal ownership of black-market slaves, executions of the same, and failure to pay the taxes on such chattel!”

Lady Kathrine is outraged and demands they leave her home.
k 002.jpg
They are certainly willing to leave but not without Kathrine as their prisoner! It took two men just moments to overpower Kathrine. Her wrists are bound behind her back and her dress is torn down to her waist exposing her ample breasts!
k 003.jpg
Humiliated, Lady Kathrine is led to the abbey’s dungeon on the streets of Cruxton. Bound and bare from the waist up she is led past the whores that waste no time mocking the woman!
k 004.jpg
Kathrine is both angry and shamed by her procession towards the dungeon. Upon her arrival the dungeon master greets her. With a lewd smile he says “Lady Kathrine has arrived. I had always wondered what your tits looked like and here they are.”
k 005.jpg
“I am a noble woman” I protest. “I should not be treated like this!”

“You were a noble woman, Kathrine. But now you are my prisoner” he snarls. “Men, make sure she has no contraband!”

They tear my dress off and slams me over a desk. Their idea of a search is to rape me and bugger my ass!
k 006.jpg
I think I am in more trouble than I thought!

-Lady Kathrine

“I am a noble woman” I protest. “I should not be treated like this!”

“You were a noble woman, Kathrine. But now you are my prisoner” he snarls. “Men, make sure she has no contraband!”

They tear my dress off and slams me over a desk. Their idea of a search is to rape me and bugger my ass!

If they only knew how much I enjoy anal , please keep that secret.

Lady Kathrine has been arrested for owning black-market slaves, murdering the same by hanging them, and, worse yet, failed to pay taxes on her property! She is brought to the bowels of the Cruxton dungeon where she will be held until she is tried.
dungeon 001.jpg
The accommodations are somewhat beneath what Lady Kathrine ever inflicted on her slaves.
dungeon 002.jpg
I cannot believe I am being treated this way! I am a noble! I soon find that matters not here in this hell hole. I quickly find I must ‘service’ the guards if I expect to eat. They seem to enjoy fucking my bum. They are less than gentle but I must act indignant and offended at being buggered. I can’t let on that I enjoy a good ass-fucking!
dungeon 091 A.jpg
While acting defiled I love being taken in ass. The only drawback is the irons that bind my wrists prevent me from cleaning my bottom when they are finished using me!
dungeon 092.jpg
I hate when their cum and my shit runs down my thighs!
dungeon 094.jpg
In between being anally raped I sit locked in irons on a filthy rag that even I have soiled! I am ready to be tried.
dungeon 070.jpg
This dungeon is below my dignity!

-Lady Kathrine

In an unfortunate turn of events, Lady Kathrine’s secret slave ownership- and her brutal method of disposing of them- has been revealed to Melissa, the (illegitimate) daughter of Archbishop Despard Wragg IX.
One does enjoy learning about the epic saga of the Wragg family. Which one is Despard IX? Is he the same one as the normal Despard we've seen before. And Melissa is his daughter? I keep thinking some day we'll find we're all related to the Wraggs, which will raise a whole new set of issues for the "Ethics" thread, I suppose. :confused::doh::devil:

“I’m sorry, Lady Kathrine, but we are here on official business. We are here to arrest you for the illegal ownership of black-market slaves, executions of the same, and failure to pay the taxes on such chattel!”

Lady Kathrine is outraged and demands they leave her home.
That's it. Brazen it out. You are a lady, after all.

Her wrists are bound behind her back and her dress is torn down to her waist exposing her ample breasts!

Humiliated, Lady Kathrine is led to the abbey’s dungeon on the streets of Cruxton. Bound and bare from the waist up she is led past the whores that waste no time mocking the woman!
Okay, brazening it out didn't work. Any other ideas? :oops::eek:

If they only knew how much I enjoy anal , please keep that secret.
I won't tell if you...
Never mind.

In between being anally raped I sit locked in irons on a filthy rag that even I have soiled! I am ready to be tried.
Not before they clean you up a bit. :rolleyes::facepalm::eek::D

I have little doubt I will be found guilty of my so-called crimes. I never despite their advances slept with Archbishop Wragg or his magistrate Jollyrei. They find me a haughty lesbian slut while I am a bi-sexual woman that also has a enough taste not to sleep with the dregs of the earth.
I know I will be brought to the scaffold and be knelt over the block to be beheaded nude before my peers.

behead 020.jpg
It will be embarrassing but it will be swift. I will be brave.
Behead 021.jpg
My day in court arrives. I am brought before the gallery naked as the day I was born. This is not how a noble woman is to be treated! Magistrate Jollyrei reads off my list of crimes-yes, I did all of them, so what?- then demands I should be put to death. There is no surprise there although the thought of my execution makes my cunt ooze hot wet juices! The thought of kneeling over the block waiting for the axe to fall and sever my neck is quite stimulating!

I am brought to court dressed as any felon would be, which means I am as bare as the day I was born. I am read the list of charges I am accused of committing. None of the charges surprise me and normally I would have been fined heavily and lived humiliated. Such treatment will not satisfy this court.

Magistrate Jollyrei points at me and scowls “This woman is known as Lady Kathrine. However, before you stands the nude criminal that mocks her privileged life by owning illegal slaves, murdering them when she tires of them, and refuses to pay taxes for the illegal pleasures she enjoys! Is that what a ‘lady’ is?”

The crowd is unsympathetic and howls for my execution.

What is with these peasants? They are demanding my death! They are unworthy of even seeing me naked. But Magistrate Jollyrei loudly proclaims “The people of Cruxtonia have spoken and I concur! Lady Kathline shall be put to death for her crimes and will be hanged by the neck in the market square a week from tomorrow!”

I am in shock! I will be hanged from the public gallows before this horde of commoners like a common criminal. I cover my breasts shamed at the disgraceful death that awaits me!
court 229 i.jpg
What have these pigs condemned me to?

-Lady Kathrine

Lady Kathline shall be put to death for her crimes and will be hanged by the neck in the market square a week from tomorrow!”

I am in shock! I will be hanged from the public gallows before this horde of commoners like a common criminal. I cover my breasts shamed at the disgraceful death that awaits me!

What have these pigs condemned me to?

I have a week to escape , I need to think of a way out.

Lady Kathrine’s last week alive is spent locked in the Cruxton dungeon. She is treated as any condemned prisoner. The guards use her how and as they wish. There was no consideration that Kathline is- or was- a noble woman.
dungeon 061.jpg
Kathrine is used until they bore with her. Don’t think her rest will last.
dungeon 098.jpg
They will be back!
One think Kathrine took secret pride in is that when face-fucked her she still would not swallow!
head 094.jpeg
She almost is looking forward to being hanged. She will be done with this disgraceful treatment…

Kathrine’s time in the Cruxton dungeon is nearly over. She has been raped and bugger for the last time. A nun comes for and takes her to a tub so Kathrine could bathe.
nuns 68.jpg
This is not an act of mercy but the desire that she is hanged displayed a noble woman receiving a common criminal’s punishment. Besides King Arbor wants to see her before she is hanged and Kathrine really stinks from the filth of the dungeon.

Once cleaned Kathrine is brought to King Arbor’s throne room. She wears nothing but the rope that binds her wrists behind her back.

It is both embarrassing yet somewhat complimentary as I can see the king’s erection under his trousers.
tree court 001 g.jpg
I would prefer being brought to his bedroom instead of being taken to the gallows to be hanged this evening.

King Arbor says “Lady Kathrine, I regret you must be hanged but you crimes were so abhorrent that is necessary you must pay with your life.”
“I understand but why am I not afforded the privacy of noble woman’s beheading?”

“Quite simply you have surrendered your title with the commission of your crimes. Do be assured I will enjoy watching you strangle while you hang by your neck” the king snarls.

So much for receiving any mercy. I am taken to a room where the rope binding my wrists and they are locked in irons in front of me. A flowered wreath is placed on my head and I am led out the door to be brought to the gallows to be hanged. There is a massive amount of people watching my naked death walk to the gallows.
debbie 006.jpg
I am amazed at the people that have turned out to see my execution.

-Lady Kathrine, condemned convict

Kathrine is unaware that hundreds of posters have been placed to announce her execution…
hang 861.jpg

Back
Top Bottom