Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Aurélie tells the condemned to bend over and place her neck on the block. So that the matter of her execution can be brought to a swift conclusion
Aurélie adjusts the position of the head and neck of the condemned, so as to get the best blow.
She tells the condemned not to move, so that she can quickly bring her suffering to an end.
The sinister Aurélie now has the cleaver in her hand, she takes a breath, to compose herself for the execution.
The Queen is happy and shows her satisfaction to Aurélie by asking her to join her.
Aurélie is such a consummate professional and so hot. If I had to be executed I would certainly choose her.:clapping::clapping:

[QUOTE = "cruxlover, post: 456206, member: 7114"] Si vous voulez qu’elle soit une vraie femme, vous devez la laisser pousser ses poils pubiens (et ses aisselles?)
Mais vous voulez peut-être encore qu'elle ressemble à une petite fille, n'est-ce pas? [/ QUOTE]
All my girlfriends are shaved, it's a matter of comfort when we make love, it's not good to have fur in your mouth and our masters do not like it either.
I would have really liked that manon does not grow old but it's life, she can not be 19 years old forever.

[QUOTE = "cruxlover, post: 456206, member: 7114"] Si vous voulez qu’elle soit une vraie femme, vous devez la laisser pousser ses poils pubiens (et ses aisselles?)
Mais vous voulez peut-être encore qu'elle ressemble à une petite fille, n'est-ce pas? [/ QUOTE]
All my girlfriends are shaved, it's a matter of comfort when we make love, it's not good to have fur in your mouth and our masters do not like it either.
I would have really liked that manon does not grow old but it's life, she can not be 19 years old forever.

but with pubic hair it looks so much more natural

Back
Top Bottom