Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Apparently the Americans used the guillotine in Vietnam
and i found some pictures of a dumped one that started that fantasy
I'm not sure that's right. The armed services have rules. It could be the CIA, it could be a technical skirting of the rules (as Guantanamo is), or it could be something the South Vietnamese government did. It seems unlikely the armed services did in a Guatanamo-like operation, because if it got out there would be hell to pay.

I'm not sure that's right. The armed services have rules. It could be the CIA, it could be a technical skirting of the rules (as Guantanamo is), or it could be something the South Vietnamese government did. It seems unlikely the armed services did in a Guatanamo-like operation, because if it got out there would be hell to pay.

W ell put guillotine in Vietnam into Google that`s where i got the information
i`m always on the lookout for guillotine set`s and pictures

We may have to bring Dorothy to the guillotine and see how well she does she does when her head is chopped off. Any volunteers to fuck the slut before her neck is cut?

Now Then Mr Tree, don`t start knocking up a cross to crucify this naughty girl
it`s too hot and humid ,so beside the agony of crucifixion i would have the heat
to contend with too, spring or autumn is fine otherwise i`m not playing out
Winter is also a NO NO, otherwise i would end up like Xena

I'm sorry I can not be more present on this forum but I was sick and I have too much work too. I hope to come back very soon.
I love You.

View attachment 732078

Exquiste. (And your new hair style.)

And I hope you are better now. Your presence here and elsewhere brings a great deal of pleasure to a huge number of people.
Et j'espère que tu vas mieux maintenant. Votre présence ici et ailleurs apporte beaucoup de plaisir à un grand nombre de personnes.

Get well soon, we will be waiting for you

I'm sorry I can not be more present on this forum but I was sick and I have too much work too. I hope to come back very soon.
I love You.

View attachment 732078
Oh, sad to hear this news. I hoping, the healtness coming soon back to you. Take your the time, which you need for recovery!

Back
Top Bottom