Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry I can not be more present on this forum but I was sick and I have too much work too. I hope to come back very soon.
I love You.

View attachment 732078
Sorry to hear that, I too will be away for a while and I understand.
Take care of yourself, that is more important than anything else.
Your picture is exquisite!

I'm back after a long vacation, I needed to rest, this is a story that was hanging in our drawers until my form came back.
Some will be disappointed because I will not be hanged nor garrotée or guillotined it's just an episode of my love life with Aurélie, the pictures are worth it, they are fabulous, Dazza has outdone himself.

A Moveable Feast.
LL1011.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back after a long vacation, I needed to rest, this is a story that was hanging in our drawers until my form came back.
Some will be disappointed because I will not be hanged nor garrotée or guillotined it's just an episode of my love life with Aurélie, the pictures are worth it, they are fabulous, Dazza has outdone himself.

A Moveable Feast.
Welcome back, glad to see you rested.

With the delectable Aurélie? :very_hot: :clapping:

It's not forbidden here, I believe.
En effet, ce n’est pas le cas, bien que j’ai reçu des plaintes par le passé. Qu'il faut plus de temps aux gens pour ouvrir les fichiers.
Cela est vrai pour les personnes avec des ordinateurs plus anciens.
I think this is the issue. PNG format contains more data than JPG and so is better for photo manipulation, etc., but it takes longer to open than a JPG for those with mobiles or slower machines.

I am on a mobile at the moment. The files took a second or two to open, but no different to a gif
There's one guy on here in particular. Can't remember the name but has an avatar like a monk. He gives out about it. Say's it takes him up to a minute to open them.
I suppose where you live and the type of broadband coverage, would also be an issue. Also if you are using a cell phone, I just reluctantly binned my old one I had had for 5 years.
And I pleased to say the new one is certainly, a lot faster for browsing.
The other thing is, I was able to make this story with a relatively, small file size, and still retain quality, indeed I was experimenting, to that end.
I can't get away with that all the time though. The last set I put up, had some monstrous PNG files in it, that didn't get below the 2Kb limit required by the smaller sites, on conversion to JPG. So I ended up dropping the quality on some of them. And yeah you can tell the difference.... Its a lousy thing to have to do with decent pictures.

A Moveable Feast.
There's one guy on here in particular. Can't remember the name but has an avatar like a monk. He gives out about it. Say's it takes him up to a minute to open them.
I suppose where you live and the type of broadband coverage, would also be an issue. Also if you are using a cell phone, I just reluctantly binned my old one I had had for 5 years.
The other thing is, I was able to make this story with a relatively, small file size, and still retain quality, indeed I was experimenting, to that end.
I can't get away with that all the time though. The last set I put up, had some monstrous PNG files in it, that didn't get below the 2Kb limit required by the smaller sites, on conversion to JPG. So I ended up dropping the quality on some of them. And yeah you can tell the difference.... Its a lousy thing to have to do with decent pictures.
Welcome back both of you!!!

I suppose that is fair enough. I was on a good 4G connection on an up-to-date smartphone. It's just that I do like png files, even as someone who views them, not works with them.

Back
Top Bottom