Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose that is fair enough. I was on a good 4G connection on an up-to-date smartphone. It's just that I do like png files, even as someone who views them, not works with them.
Why do you like them?
I'm still trying to work it out. PNG V JPG. JPG is the clear winner on file size. I've researched the matter intensively on Wikipedia ) ). And they tell me JPG is lossy or something. Yet my decent Canon "snaps" camera knocks out JPGs
And the professional opinion, I've sought, is equally divided. Gallows Girl Amy favours PNG. Whilst Dingbatt20 favours JPG.
As for finishing in Photoshop. I've just had to clean up the nylons on a JPG, I made of Laetitia, this afternoon. Couldn't tell any difference, if I'm honest.

I've converted stuff And I can't tell the difference if you use the maximum quality setting, which for some reason or other is "12", on Photoshop and other photo stuff like that.
Where the JPG lets you down, is if you save at the default quality of "8". Which a lot of programs offer for some reason. You have to think on, to push it up to "12".

To give you an example In the last story I made, Laetitia pisses herself on the gallows.
I had to bang that shot down to "8" to get it within the 2Kb limit to post on TDS (The Dark Spot)
So the next thing someone on there is whining about the lack of a piss puddle. (They're a coarse bunch on there, Mr. Tree is a fan).
I checked and sure enough, the "8" conversion had almost evaporated the piss puddle.
The other noticeable thing with the "8" conversion, is some loss in the intensity of colour.

I've converted stuff And I can't tell the difference if you use the maximum quality setting, which for some reason or other is "12", on Photoshop and other photo stuff like that.
Where the JPG lets you down, is if you save at the default quality of "8". Which a lot of programs offer for some reason. You have to think on, to push it up to "12".

To give you an example In the last story I made, Laetitia pisses herself on the gallows.
I had to bang that shot down to "8" to get it within the 2Kb limit to post on TDS (The Dark Spot)
So the next thing someone on there is whining about the lack of a piss puddle. (They're a coarse bunch on there, Mr. Tree is a fan).
I checked and sure enough, the "8" conversion had almost evaporated the piss puddle.
The other noticeable thing with the "8" conversion, is some loss in the intensity of colour.
These png's are causing a fogginess on my monitor. Oh, wait. That my heavy breathing!

Back
Top Bottom