Laetitia Meets The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
Laetitia finishes her most intimate meeting with Warden Joan Tree and is pushed out of her private office. Two male guards meet her and the black one says “Can you believe this bitch acts modest after she got hanged for money?”

prison 144 a.jpg

“Behind you back, cunt” he orders and I know what he means. I wince as the cuffs are cinched tightly around my wrists.

I mock the guard as he roughly drags me to death row saying “Does it make you feel like a man when you can rough up a hand-cuffed woman? Fuck, you don’t even have a bulge in your pants!”

prison 175 a.jpg

“Fuck you, cunt” he replies. “I’ll bang your cunt long before you are hanged.”

“Damn am I lucky” I say mockingly.

We descend a flight of stairs and I am handed off to a pair of female guards. I call back to the thug that brought me this far saying “Grow a cock so I know when you fuck me!”

The matron hits me in the small of my back with a single knuckle and whispers “Listen, Laetitia, the guard that runs death row is a real bitch. Her only job is to make you presentable to be hanged but beyond that she can make life hell on you. Keep your mouth shut and do what you are told and you will have a few decent weeks before your execution. I’m serious; do not cross her!!!”

prison 062 a.jpg

She stops me at a door and takes the handcuffs off whispering “Remember the proper replies are ‘yes, ma’am’ and ‘no ma’am’.”

prison 063.jpg

She unlocks the door and pushes me through. I have just entered death row!

The guard inside leads me to a cell and locks me in saying “Welcome to your last home!”

prison 070 e.jpg

I look around. There is a bunk and a stainless steel toilet and nothing else and certainly no privacy. From across the aisle in another cell a woman with mock cheerfulness says “Hi, I’m Kathy. Welcome to death row!”

prison 059.jpg

“Hi, I’m Laetitia. I guess we are going be hanged together.”

“I don’t know. I’m supposed to have my ‘Extermination Hearing’ sometime this week” Kathy says matter-of-factly.

“What the hell is an ‘extermination hearing’” I ask her.

plans ma mere's visit.jpg

“I don’t know. I’ll let you know when it is over” Kathy says “but I doubt anything good for me will come out of it.”

“And what about you; are you on a hunger strike” I ask the woman in the cell next to Kathy’s.

“I wish. I was supposed to be executed the last Saturday of March but I pissed the warden off so my execution was delayed.”

“Isn’t that a good thing” I ask.

“I’m still going to be hanged but instead of weighing 130 pounds they have been nearly starving me so I doubt I weigh 90 pounds now” she says. She can tell I bewildered and adds “All things being equal a 90 pound woman takes longer to strangle than 130 pound woman when she is hanged.”

prison 181.jpg

-LAETITIA

Tree

It would be a lot to keep track of. No wonder they escaped for a bit. :rolleyes::doh::D

I have every confidence though that you have it firmly under control. :cool:
Read on...

Joan Tree rents the Sheldon Concert Hall, a small venue in the ‘Grand Central’ district of St. Louis that seats around 140- less if they have dinner seating, for the April executions. There will be five wenches hanged, the last being Laetitia. Seat start at $2000 for upper balcony and go up to $5K for orchestra-level seating. She worries it won’t sell out.

tree sis jane.jpg

She needn’t have worried as when the tickets went on sale at MetroTickets the event sold out in 15 minutes.

The news spread rapidly over social media and tickets to Laetitia’s hanging are selling at more than 5 times ‘face value’. While she is still incapacitated (yet in desperate need of sexual satisfaction) by the Joan Tree dart she is strapped into a chair and alligator clips are fixed on her tumescent nipples and proud labia with care taken to avoid touching her clit. She winched as each clamp with sharp metal jaws bite her tender flesh.

electro tor 029 a.jpg

She says “You really aren’t going to do this to me!”

They certainly did.

electro tor 030 b.jpg

Meanwhile, at the Sheldon Theater preparations are nearing completion.

background theater 004 a.jpg

The grand piano is there to entertain the guests before the hangings begin and during intermissions. That’s why it is on wheels. The Sheldon has a rather good bar; no cheap wine or liquor (except for Tree’s).

Tree

Read on...

Joan Tree rents the Sheldon Concert Hall, a small venue in the ‘Grand Central’ district of St. Louis that seats around 140- less if they have dinner seating, for the April executions. There will be five wenches hanged, the last being Laetitia. Seat start at $2000 for upper balcony and go up to $5K for orchestra-level seating.

The news spread rapidly over social media and tickets to Laetitia’s hanging are selling at more than 5 times ‘face value’.

A good deal -- you could buy several tickets, scalp them, and then pay for yours at 5 times face value!

A little sympathy for Laetitia might be nice... Oh, never mind.

As the star of the show, I hope you treat her with dignity and respect. Some fresh flowers and fruit, chocolates, nice soft cushions and black drapes in her death-row cell. You might even unshackle her and remove the gag so she can sample them.

As the star of the show, I hope you treat her with dignity and respect. Some fresh flowers and fruit, chocolates, nice soft cushions and black drapes in her death-row cell. You might even unshackle her and remove the gag so she can sample them.
Dignity? Haven't you seen the beautiful venue she is going to be hanged at?

Mid-Friday morning Laetitia and the four women that will be hanged at the Sheldon Theater are weighed, their necks measured just below their jaws, and they are photographed. This is to be used in the programs given to wealthy but small audience of less than 150 people for information about the condemned convicts and to facilitate the various rounds of betting this will occur that evening.

The biggest bet is the ‘win, place, and show’ bet where the guests bet on which woman will hang the longest, who hangs second longest, and which wench hangs the third longest before expiring.

The other bets are held before each woman is hanged as the guests bet on how many minutes the condemned woman will hang without going over.

In the IMF prison one after the other the women are locked in wrist irons. They start with the one that they had starved to lose 50 pounds (more than 23 kg!). The caption under her photo in the program states Margo weighs but 89 pounds (less than 41 kg!). The bio also states what she has been convicted of but no one cares about that; only she will be hanged.

cuffs 68.jpg

After Margo’s wrists are secured the clamp a heavy iron collar around her neck that has heavy chains that pull her wrists up her back a bit. Thus secured she is taken from her cell and taken to the next cell where the guards are wrapping up the same procedure with the buxomly black-haired condemned wench named Cate. Cate is taken from her cell and her collar is chained to Margo’s forming the lead of what will be a five wench coffle.

The guards enter Laetitia’s cell and do the same to her. She offers no resistance. ‘Why hang hurt’ she rationalizes.

prison 058 a.jpg

Before they put the collar on her neck she exclaims “My glasses… I need my glasses!”

One guard asks “What the fuck difference does it make? The dog at the end of line has the same view the whole way.”

“Because this ‘dog’ can’t see the view ahead without them” I say angrily.

A woman’s voice from a blurred form of a uniformed woman says “Get her glasses. I want this cunt to be able to see this!”

As the guard slips the glasses on my face I confirm the woman is Warden Joan Tree. I mentally kick my ass as I hear myself say “Thank You, Warden Tree.”

We are led from prison through a hoard of media types, paparazzi, and a mob of drunken spectators to a location unknown to us but with the purpose of the destination not in doubt. The midday sun tries to sear the soles of our feet as we walk down the middle of the asphalt-paved boulevard.

jjb4.jpg

-Laetitia

The crowd was held more at bay than when Dorothy Brown was brought through. We will return very soon this after Dorothy becomes 'a head shorter' in “Kathy on the run”…

Tree

Last edited:
All the guests receive a glossy collectable program for the Friday night executions at the Sheldon. It lists the five women to be hanged and announces the ‘opening act’ of Dorothy’s beheading ( which was documented in ‘Kathy on the Run’). It also warns the patrons that if they are not in the auditorium and seated before the next condemned convict is presented for execution or they would not be allowed back into the auditorium until that execution is done.

laetitia 020.jpg

Its cover features the painting of Laetitia the first time she was hanged by Andrea and Aaron Watson more than five years ago.

In a private box sit the Watson’s, Thomas Scott, and his date Professor Barbara Moore. Thom watches as the curtain closes after Dorothy execution. He comments “That was one gruesome event!”

d martin 002.jpg

“The bitch got off easy and who gives a shit if her head is on her neck or not” Andrea sighs.

The betting on ‘win, place, and show’ closed before Dorothy was brought to the guillotine so there is no need for secrecy on how bets were placed. First up to be hanged is a young woman named Patricia (The program does not mention last names; no one cares about these wenches). The picture in the program is from her induction center at the IMF prison.

prison 193.jpg

Patricia is listed as 115 pounds, 5’7” tall. The picture shows her long smooth neck that is soon to be tortured as the noose will slowly wring the life out her.

“This is my ‘show’ bet” Andrea says.

“May I ask who your ‘win’ and ‘show’ picks are” Professor Moore asks.

“Sure, I went with Margo to ‘place’ and my horse Laetitia to ‘win’.”

“You don’t have a chance for the trifecta” Thom says confidently. “There is no way she can last longer than Margo. She weighs almost 30 pounds than Margo.”

“Do you have any idea how many times we have hanged Laetitia” Andrea asks.

“I know it’s been quite a few times but she never made it past 20 minutes” Thom scoffs.

“We never hanged her to death. You’ll see.”

Barb is fascinated by the casual tone of the conversation.

The 22 year old woman was a ‘trophy bride’ of a sixty-something tycoon who accused her of adultery and ‘unnatural sexual activities’. In fact in was her husband that was the adulterer with his 19 year old maid who is the one that accused Patricia of forcing her to have sex with her if the maid wanted to keep her job. The maid is the one who corroborated Patricia’s husband charges. It is bullshit- Patricia never cheated on her husband or had sex with maid but her husband had made a generous donation to the IMA’s retirement fund. He would later brag that he had committed murder by trial. It really isn’t a small club. But now Patricia stands with a noose around her neck while the bets are placed on how long she will last before she dies hanged.

hang 476.jpg

Patricia doesn’t know when she will be hoisted. Her wait is too short as an electric hoist pulls the slack from the rope. Patricia cries “Please don’t” as the thick noose slides up her neck. She rises to her toes but the noose sets under her jaw and back of her skull and pulls her feet from the stage as her cries become squawks and gurgles. The noose stops when her feet are five feet above the stage. Patricia puts up an animated struggle trying to escape the rope.

background theater 001 b.jpg

At 21:33 minutes the judges using 4K UHDTV and directional microphones determine Patricia is dead. The winning bettor Andrea is announced as she bet on 18:30 minutes. She lights up a Madame Wu and says “I’m on a roll. I’ve got this round of hanging and my ‘show’ bet though I can’t believe the bitch lasted 3 more minutes that I had bet.”

madame wu 114.jpg

I am here purely for scientific study purposes. At the UVM I am working on my doctorate ‘Judicial executions through the ages’ with a subtitle ‘Why have women been unfairly treated to avoid execution’. I have researched this and except for the glory days of the witch-hunts men were often executed when women accused of the same crime were ‘spared’ the horrors of execution only to be locked away for life in a ‘lunatics asylum’ to waste away never seeing the sun again or if she was attractive for the era being used a sex toy until some woman better came along then she would be chained to a dungeon wall to waste away and never see the sun again.

I must admit since the resurgence of the IMF, women are far more likely to be condemned to death than we had been before. I just hope the pendulum is not swing to fast!

-Prof. Barbara Moore

Tree thinks she has some issues to deal with.

I am alone on death row in the IMF’s rented obsolete prison. My solitude is interrupted by the constant streaming of the events at the Sheldon Theater and the hourly tours of the IMF guards. Patricia’s hanging was horrible but I would trade places with her in an instant- or would I? I have no desire to die but I rub my neck and cannot imagine having my neck slowly crushed by the noose.

-Kathy

Some guy in a straw cowboy hat makes his way to Laetitia’s holding cell…

Tree

madame wu 114.jpg Me having dinner at the Tree House and lighting up a Madame Wu. The wine was red. I ordered my steak medium rare. Tree went out to do them on the grill. Then there was a blinding flash outside the window. Never grill while sloshing your Seagrams, I always say. If he doesn't return soon, I'll just give up and go to bed.

Last edited:
View attachment 487113 Me having dinner at the Tree House and lighting up a Madame Wu. The wine was red. I ordered my steak medium rare. Tree went out to do them on the grill. Then there was a blinding flash outside the window. Never grill while sloshing your Seagrams, I always say. If he doesn't return soon, I'll just give up and go to bed.
Tree has more than one hat...

Ten minutes after Patricia was hoisted up the second condemned convict was brought on stage and noosed. Cate would stand there watch the next 11 and a half minutes as Patricia’ thrashing to escape the noose spiraled in into her final death throes.

hang 319.jpg

After Cate was declared dead Assistant Warden Joan Tree stepped onto the stage and read the charges on with Cate had been convicted and subsequently convicted. The auction was held to predict how long Cate would take to die. Once the auction closed Andrea says “This bitch has some nice curves and some decent tits. She going to put on a great show but it’s going to be a short one!”

As Cate’s time grows short the brick wall that projected on the screen behind the row of nooses fades to black and a ‘moon’ slowly rises behind her. Even the people in the back row of the auditorium can see the rapid rise and fall of Cate’s abundant breasts as Cate is panting in near panic. When her head is haloed by the projected moon the winch above her begins to take the slack from the rope. As noose forces rise onto the balls of her feet she shrieks “You can’t hang me because I… AWK!”

Cate rose from the stage at the same pace of the rising moon behind her. Thomas Scott leans and whispers to Professor Moore “That was a clever artistic touch don’t you think, Barbara?”

Cate did not last anywhere near as long as Patricia had. A torrent of piss splashes on the stage as her bladder releases and splatters on the spectators in the front row. Andrea laughs and says “Now you know why we took a booth and not a front row seat, Barbara.”

hang 478.jpg

She looks at her watch and smiles. Cate is almost done and Andrea is sure she has won the bet on how long Cate would last. The projected moon fades behind Cate as the judges declare her dead at 10:57 minutes.

Andrea looks pleased with herself as Cate expires. She looks at her watch and smiles broadly. She says “Does anyone bet I didn’t win this round.”

I really want to interview this Andrea Watson.

-Barbara Moore

‘Act two’ ends with Cate hanged. Shannon is brought from her holding cell and the noose wasn’t around her neck before Cate died. After the noose was around her neck the house lights came up and over the speakers it was announced there will be a 30 minute intermission. Shannon would stand there during the intermission and the silent bids on how long she might last hanged.

Hang 345 a.jpg

Behind the scenes…

In the small holding cells Margo and Laetitia have watched the hangings of Patricia and Cate on the TV outside their cells. As the cells are arranged the two convicts cannot see each other. Margo is mortified after watching the first to executions. She says to Laetitia “I have seen hangings in movies and they never lasted more than a few seconds. They kick a few times and it is over.”

“That’s Hollywood for you” Laetitia sighs. I’ve been hanged more than few times, the longest was for around 20 minutes.”

Really; why?”

“I call it ‘my most dangerous game” Laetitia tells her.

“You enjoy being hanged” Margo gasps.

“’Enjoy’ is really not the word… it is an adrenaline rush” Laetitia explains.

“Did… did you asked to be hanged to death here” Margo asks.

laetitia 009 a.jpg

“No, I crossed my handlers so they double crossed me. I should have known better” Laetitia says with a hint of regret in her voice. Then almost breezily she asks “So why are you being hanged?”

“They convicted me of vigilante activities, attempted murder, a crime involving moral turpitude, and mutilation of a person with the intent to cause grave injury or death” Margo says.

“Do tell” Laetitia exclaims. “What did you do?”

“I had been abused by my father for years. When I became old enough a few months ago I bought a .38 caliber revolver and a box of ‘buckshot’ bullets. When he passed out from drinking wearing only his robe I opened it and shot him in the crotch. During my trial his doctors testified the fuckers cock is only barely good enough to piss with and he will never be able to have sex again. It’s not a fair trade but it is some comfort in dying.”

“Damn, girl, all I can say is the only good thing about being hanged tonight is I won’t have a chance to get on your bad side! If you don’t mind my asking why did you wait to buy a gun? You could have used a knife and done the ‘Lorena Bobbitt’ thing.”

“The fewer times I had to touch him or be touched by him the better” Margo explains. “Laetitia, does hanging hurt a lot?”

“I won’t lie to you, Margo. Yes, it does. And as small as you are and with the thick ropes they are using it is going to hurt a lot for a long time.”

“Just fucking great” Margo sighs.

prison 151.jpg

Tree

I know this guy stepping into my cell. He used to drive me to the Watsons’ country estate. I ask Tree “Are you going to be there when I am hanged?”

“Closer than you would like” he replies as he removes the handcuffs and ties my wrists behind my back.

Laetitia 015.jpg

“What do you mean by that” I ask.

“I’m going to be your hangman. Andrea and Aaron hired me” he replies.

I laugh and say “You are just a chauffeur- and nice one at that. Why would they hire you?”

“Laetitia, ‘T. H. Tree’ stands for ‘The Hanging Tree’. I was a hangman long before I was union Master Crucifixion Technician.”

The first two hangings were played on monitors and over speakers that played every grunt, gasp and bodily functions of the damned women were far too real for me. He tightens rope that binds my wrists painfully tight behind my ass.

bondage 122.jpg

I winch and whine “Damn Tree, I thought we were friends!”

“I like you Laetitia but Andrea hired me to win the night with your neck.”

“What does ‘win the night’ mean” I ask.

“You have to hang the longest” Tree tells me. “That skinny bitch in the next cell is going to give you a hell of run.”

“I heard that” Margo yells.

“Listen while you can” Tree replies. “I just have a job to do. I will wake up in the morning and you won’t!”

-Laetitia

The lights blink signaling that the bidding on how long Shannon will last starts in five minutes. Everyone scrambles to their seats to be sure they can see Shannon hanged. In the Watson’s private box Andrea lustfully looks at Professor Moore and asks “Would you like to put some skin on the line? It makes it more fun.”

“I don’t know what you mean” I ask.

“I’ll bet you $100K my bet on Shannon wins over yours” Andrea says.

“They require a thousand dollars to even bet. I am a professor at a private university. I can’t afford to match that much less you bet” I reply.

“Let’s make this fair. I will cover your bet minimum. If you win I pay you the $100K but if you lose you lose your clothes” Andrea says.

What the hell am I thinking as I accept the bet. The auditorium dims and they take bets on how long Shannon will last. Why am I doing this? I am betting on some woman’s neck for $100K against the dress I wear. What the fuck am I doing?

I take the bet…

-Barb

I don’t know why Barb took the bet. She has a crappy record on all my threads. The audience is taking their seats for Shannon’s hanging.

background theater 001 f.jpg

The bets are closed. Why am I betting on this?

-Barb

Tree

Just my clothes, right? No fine print, right? I haven't missed anything here, right? Tree wrote that episode, right? OHhhhhhhhh. He did? Oh Shit!!!!!!!!! What have I done? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
A slinky gown for a chance at $100K???

I'd be an idiot not to take this bet!!!

She would be an idiot to take this bet...

Tree reports... You decide...

As the betting concludes on the length of Shannon’s hanging two guards come for Margo.

I thought they would have problems with Margo or at least she would be begging for her life. Instead when they open her cell she says “Wait a second, big boys, I have to tell Laetitia bye.”

She steps around and strikes a sexy pose and asks “So how long do you think this skinny ass will kick before I do?”

laetitia 023.jpg

“Longer than I ever had.”

As the guards tie her wrists behind her back she says “Come on; place your bet how long I’ll last!”

I sigh “I’ll go with 25 minutes. You’re taking this better than I expected.”

“I can die happy knowing my father’s pecker will never get up again and his balls look like Swiss cheese inside their scarred little sacks! I’ll see you on the other side of the noose, Laetitia.”

I am alone to wait for my turn with my noose. My wrists are bound behind my back. I sit on the stainless steel toilet and take a pee hoping I won’t when I am hanged. From the toilet I can see the TV outside the cell and watch Shannon hoisted from the stage by her neck. As she starts thrashing the cell door opens and a guard walks in and places a stool in the cell. He leaves and Warden Joan Tree strides in. She pats the stool seat and says “Park your ass over here.”

“I’m still drip-drying” I say.

“Get over here now or I’ll use a Taser on your cunt. That will dry it fast!”

I shrug and sit on the stool. She grabs my hair, jerks my head back, and starts lopping my hair off.

laetitia 021.jpg

She says to me “The Watsons want to be sure you hair doesn’t cover your face.”

She cuts so it hangs mid-neck then moves behind me and orders me to spread legs. She used a cordless shear to mow my pubic hairs saying “We can’t have this this condemned cunt hiding in the shrubs.”

The shear fells like a vibrator and the way she takes her time I am convinced she knows how it feels. She finishes on my right side and moves to left. I gasp as she slides two fingers into my sex!

laetitia 022.jpg

“Oh what a hot, wet, condemned cunt you have Laetitia” Joan purrs as she finishes trimming my bush while still stroking my pussy. “We cracked into your laptop. So you called it your ‘dangerous game’. Guess what, Laetitia; the game is over.”

She struts out without giving me the climax I so desperately want. The bars clang shut. Because my wrists are tied behind my back, I walk to the bars, squeeze my knees between the gaps, and ‘hump’ the bar between my thighs until I cum while I watch Shannon thrash as she hangs by her neck and Margo stands noosed helplessly waiting her turn.

-Laetitia

Tree

Last edited:
Shannon has been hanged for 10 minutes before I am brought to my noose. I have reached a new level of my condemnation. I remember when I was first arrested and convicted.
prison 076.jpg

I was a bit pudgy from having ‘Pabst Blue Ribbon’ for breakfast and Budweiser for dessert every day. Pot and scotch made for lunch. There wasn’t a cop I couldn’t suck off and get out of being busted. I spent two months in their fucking prison being half-starved and tortured. Exercise was unique if not perverse. If I would have flexed my legs (and believe me after the first time I tried to I never wanted to again) if my pussy touched the chain dangling from my neck I got the most hellacious shock down there.

prison 009.jpg

It’s no wonder I lost weight. Shannon’s kicking is slowing down. Fuck, I am next up, literally and figuratively!!!

laetitia 024.jpg

-Margo

Shannon made 19:40 minutes before she was declared dead. Professor Moore lost her bet and had to strip. She acts rather modest about it but to be honest the slut was asking for it the way she dressed…

glam 19.jpg

What, Ulrika? What was not ‘political correct’?

Tree

…Never try to understand a woman. It is sort of like trying to teach a pig to talk.

‘It annoys the pig and you have wasted your time’…

Believe me, I have tried…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom