Laetitia Meets The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
Still looking back 5 years…

I am allowed a good night’s rest before Saturday’s ‘activities’. In the morning the butler Riff brings me a long black halter dress, black lace panties, and a pair of heels that are similar but not as tall as the stilettos I wore to estate. As I was still putting on the dress Riff handed me a generous glass of red wine. I comment “It a bit early to start drinking isn’t it?”

abbey 091.jpg

“It is even earlier to stop drinking. I suggest you take it Laetitia as it will be the last comfort you experience today.”

I chug it down and as finish dressing I say “I suppose it would be out of line to ask when they are going to hang me.”

“It would be and since you have already earned penalty time I suggest you not push your luck.”

-Laetitia

Before lunch Laetitia will ‘entertain’ 19 of the twenty women who either won the right to watch the hanging of Laetitia or accompanied the men who won. We will look in on that in a few minutes.

The bidding on watching the event was done by series of sealed bids. The top 20 bidders in the final round would watch Laetitia hang with along with their guests but with a caveat. While Laetitia is entertaining the women, the woman who either was the lowest bidder or came with lowest bidder would have to entertain the male guests. It is done to make sure in the final rounds of bidding the top 20 present respectable bids. This could mean 24 lashes while locked in a pillory or in this woman’s case being raped and buggered by the high bidder for as long as an hour!

stock pillory 003.jpg

What makes this both demeaning and painful is the high bidder was Tree’s sister Joan and the strap-on she has is bigger than Bull’s erect manliness!

I am brought to a parlor and while not surprising I would lose my dress and lace panties rather quickly.

abbey 026.jpg

I am ordered onto an arm chair and scurry onto it. Behind me I hear Master Aaron scold “I want your hands on the armrests and your feet on the floor. These ladies want a preview of your tits shaking when you are hanged later today!”

I look over my shoulder and see him let the whip uncoil.

abbey 085.jpg

Not that it would have done any good I should have listened to my ‘flight’ instinct. Instead I place my feet on the rug spread widely. I raise my shoulders on my arms and feel the first sting of the whip across my buns.

abbey 027.jpg

I’ve done this before- even looked forward to it- but do not believe anyone who tells you the physical strike of the whip is a ‘pleasurable’ experience is lying- desired, perhaps! He knows what he is doing and in a dozen deliberately delivered lashes I am reduced to tears. Triumphantly Aaron swats my blazing bum and declares “You did well, Laetitia! I doubt a mark will show when you are hanged later today. You have an ass made for whipping!”

I am allowed a long soak in a tub and feel much better. As Aaron said you would have to know I had been whipped to even find the faded marks. A guy dressed in faded black walks in and tells me to dry off because it is almost time for me to hang. I do and ask him if he is going to fuck me before I am taken out. He tells me they pay him pretty good and he ‘doesn’t get his meat where he gets his bread’.

I’m not sure what that means but my pussy is oozing as he binds my wrists behind my back!

hang 462 A.jpg

-Laetitia

T

The time has come and I am led out to a walled courtyard I have not seen before. There the 20 bidders and their 20 guests are enjoying cocktails and about a dozen tuxedoed waiters keep their drinks fresh. Beyond the gathering is a platform with a single post scaffold with a noose drifting in the light breeze from the derrick. Beneath the noose is the pedestal I will soon mount so they can hang me. My excitement easily exceeds my fear. I feel my pussy oozing and soaking my inner thighs. I walk through the informal gauntlet of guests to arrive at the base of the stairs to the gallows where I am met by Aaron and Andrea.

Andrea says to me “Laetitia, you are about to be hanged like you have never been hanged before.”

“Thank you, Mistress Andrea” I reply. I test the rope binding my wrists behind my back and confirm that I will be unable to satisfy my need to stroke myself.

They step aside and Aaron says almost cheerfully “Your hangman awaits you, Laetitia.”

I climb the steps to the two meter high platform. Without a word the hangman helps me take the step onto a stool that cuts the climb to the tall platform where I will stand before I am hanged. I stand on the platform as the taller hangman stands on the stool and places the noose around my neck. My pussy is almost squirting now and I am fighting the urge to pee.

laetitia 003.jpg

As I had been told this is not going to be like any hanging I had ever done. I was first hanged by a close friend of mine. She didn’t want to do it but after time and my constant insistence she agreed to help me fearing I would do it anyway on my own. The noose was such that it could not close and it was pulled under my jaw and the base of my skull. She told me if I really wanted to hang I would have to step off the stool. After a few minutes while I was still standing there she said “You aren’t going to do it. I’m getting you down.”

That was all I needed to flip the stool from beneath my feet! Then I was hanged! It was nothing I can describe even though I have done it many times since. My hands were cuffed behind my back but she had left both keys in the two halves in case one jammed. I held a short length of black pipe one hand that I would drop when I could not take any more. A video camera on a tripod recorded it. If you time it I dropped the pipe before four seconds passed but it took until ten seconds and her yelling at the top of her lungs for me to hold still before she got the stool under my flailing feet! After that I bought an electric winch to hoist me up. It had a ‘free-wheel’ release that would drop me to floor with the touch of a button.

A year later she introduced me to a BDSM club where after my ‘initiation’ (another story for another time) I could watch other members be hanged. They were mostly women but an occasional man but always they were naked. I got to know the members and one night as the curtain opened on the stage and the member known as ‘Magnificent Mike’ stood noosed on a stool with his cock waving in the air (it is why he was call that- none of us used real names at the club) when the master of ceremonies bellowed into his microphone “Laetitia please stand… (I did). Now strip!”

My girlfriend nudged me and hissed “Do as he says you will have full club membership!”

Dazed I did as I was told. My friend locked my wrists in cuffs behind my back and led me onto the stage accompanied by polite applause. I was told to suck his cock and I did then was ordered to kick the stool from beneath his feet while his cock filled my mouth. I did and he wrapped his legs around my shoulders.

head 38.jpg

I held him up until he choked me while he pumped his spunk down my throat.

He lived. I can’t believe I did!

But that was then and this now. The smooth nylon rope I was hanged from before is replaced by a nasty hemp coil that scratches my neck with every breath. The executioner yells “Master Aaron and Mistress Andrea, the prisoner Laetitia is prepared to be hanged!”

Oh, yes I came with those words!!!

-Laetitia

…fucking horny bitch…

Tree

Beautiful day in the Midwest but snow predicted by Saturday so yard work is the priority today... yeah, that's sick...

I suppose tree is preparing the outside for the next show of Leatitia "White Laetitia hanging in the snow" .
I hope she will survive one more time for our pleasure ... Or is there an other candidate ?

Back
Top Bottom