Laetitia Meets The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are still looking back 5 years ago when Laetitia is about to be hanged for the first time by Aaron and Andrea…

To keep the story moving Tree most give you a few details here.

Laetitia is standing on a platform a meter above the gallows’ deck that stands 2 meters above the ground below it. If viewed from a side it looks like an inverted ‘L’ a meter tall and a 1/3 meter cantilevered back to form the base she stands upon. Two pins hold the uprights there. When the hangman pulled the lever Laetitia’s weight will cause the platform to pivot and fall behind her leaving her dangling from the noose.

gallow 19.jpg

In this chapter time will be described. Be assured Laetitia has no idea how much time will has passed…

“Master Aaron and Mistress Andrea, the prisoner Laetitia is prepared to be hanged” the hangman announced. Master Aaron climbs the steps to the platform and says “This wench thinks she has been hanged before. She is about to learn she was an amateur. I suggest you have your drinks refreshed in the next 10 minutes before she finds she was just warming up.”

I have to stand here for ten minutes? Fuck I will piss and by then! Aaron looks up at me and asks “Just how wet are you, Laetitia?”

“You could swim in my pussy” I reply honestly.

I stand on the pedestal with my wrists bound and the noose scratching at my neck. During the 10 minute wait I watch them have their drinks refreshed. People looked up at me commenting how they can’t wait to see my tits bounce and sway as I thrash when I am hanged. The women are cruder with their remarks than the men. The wait seems to take forever and I struggle not to pee. The hangman announces “Ladies and Gentleman, on the gallows stands Laetitia soon to be hanged. She has no idea how long she will be hanged. Master Aaron has allowed me to announce that in addition to the prescribed time that you based you bid on Laetitia will serve a penalty of being hanged for an additional time equal to the longest time she had previous been hanged!”

While the spectators applaud the news I am gripped with fear. I had been told three weeks ago at the BDSM club where I met Aaron and Andrea that if I accepted their offer my first hanging would be much longer than anything I had ever experienced but to add twenty seconds to what I have to do is impossible! The hangman continues saying “Ladies and gentleman, I suggest you turn your attention to the gallows as Mistress Andrea will soon command Laetitia to be hanged!”

Knowing that in moments I am to be hanged I shrink into my own private world. The only things real to me are the ropes securing my wrists, the platform that wobbles under foot, the noose about my neck, and my body I have surrendered to the noose.

hang 087 b.jpg

I snap out of my daze when I hear the hangman bellow “Silence and turn your attention to the gallows! Mistress Andrea, I await your command.”

I look down at Andrea and she is staring back at me. As she sips from her Champaign flute I feel my heart pounding and my breasts seem to grow heavier on my chest with each deep breath I take. She finishes her drink and says “Nothing would please me more than watching the noose strangle the cunt Laetitia! HANGMAN, DO YOUR DUTY!”

Strangle- is she going to have me killed right now? The platform vibrates beneath my feet as somewhere below me metal pins that hold it up retract. I cry out “Please don’t do… awk!!!”

Laetitia is hanged and as promised unlike she had ever been before! At the club the noose had always been drawn snug under her jaw and the base of her skull with no slack on the rope. When the stool would be kicked away she would go from having her legs support her body to being hanged. Here as the platform fell away behind her there was a split second that she dropped almost a third of meter and the rough noose slid up her neck before the noose used her head to break her fall. Laetitia was momentarily stunned and she hung motionless sway in circles above the gallows’ deck.

Damn, that hurt like hell! What the fuck did they do to me? My neck has to be pouring blood as this saw they call a noose tears my flesh!

Laetitia exaggerates. While the noose has certainly drawn blood it is more just oozing abrasions. Ten seconds have passed.

I have to keep still. I know the more I move the more I torture my neck. I look down my body and flex my legs gently…

brampton 044.jpg

…or so she thought… To the delight of the gathering below her Laetitia is thrashing wildly trying to rip her wrists from the rope binding her wrists behind her back in hopes of reaching the noose and opening it. That will not happen. Twenty seconds have passed and Laetitia (and her neck) boldly go where they have never been before!

hang 384 a.jpg

I manage to cough and spray spittle over my chest. I can’t believe this is happening to me!

Brampton 017.jpg

Forty seconds have passed…

I squeeze my thighs together and wonder how the hell I could be having an orgasm. Oh, but do I ever!!!

brampton 15.jpg

I must be insane!

One minute has passed. Soon Andrea says that it would be wise to get her down soon if they wanted her to entertain them again. Aaron reluctantly agrees adding “I didn’t know the bitch would add that many pounds on in two weeks.”

I can’t hold back. As I slowly spin hanged my bladder empties.

hang 383.jpg

I would not remember pissing while I was hanged. I don’t remember being take down…

I do know I could not wait for the next time…

Leatitia

T

We are still looking back 5 years ago when Laetitia is about to be hanged for the first time by Aaron and Andrea…

To keep the story moving Tree most give you a few details here.

Laetitia is standing on a platform a meter above the gallows’ deck that stands 2 meters above the ground below it. If viewed from a side it looks like an inverted ‘L’ a meter tall and a 1/3 meter cantilevered back to form the base she stands upon. Two pins hold the uprights there. When the hangman pulled the lever Laetitia’s weight will cause the platform to pivot and fall behind her leaving her dangling from the noose.

View attachment 476832

In this chapter time will be described. Be assured Laetitia has no idea how much time will has passed…

“Master Aaron and Mistress Andrea, the prisoner Laetitia is prepared to be hanged” the hangman announced. Master Aaron climbs the steps to the platform and says “This wench thinks she has been hanged before. She is about to learn she was an amateur. I suggest you have your drinks refreshed in the next 10 minutes before she finds she was just warming up.”

I have to stand here for ten minutes? Fuck I will piss and by then! Aaron looks up at me and asks “Just how wet are you, Laetitia?”

“You could swim in my pussy” I reply honestly.

I stand on the pedestal with my wrists bound and the noose scratching at my neck. During the 10 minute wait I watch them have their drinks refreshed. People looked up at me commenting how they can’t wait to see my tits bounce and sway as I thrash when I am hanged. The women are cruder with their remarks than the men. The wait seems to take forever and I struggle not to pee. The hangman announces “Ladies and Gentleman, on the gallows stands Laetitia soon to be hanged. She has no idea how long she will be hanged. Master Aaron has allowed me to announce that in addition to the prescribed time that you based you bid on Laetitia will serve a penalty of being hanged for an additional time equal to the longest time she had previous been hanged!”

While the spectators applaud the news I am gripped with fear. I had been told three weeks ago at the BDSM club where I met Aaron and Andrea that if I accepted their offer my first hanging would be much longer than anything I had ever experienced but to add twenty seconds to what I have to do is impossible! The hangman continues saying “Ladies and gentleman, I suggest you turn your attention to the gallows as Mistress Andrea will soon command Laetitia to be hanged!”

Knowing that in moments I am to be hanged I shrink into my own private world. The only things real to me are the ropes securing my wrists, the platform that wobbles under foot, the noose about my neck, and my body I have surrendered to the noose.

View attachment 476833

I snap out of my daze when I hear the hangman bellow “Silence and turn your attention to the gallows! Mistress Andrea, I await your command.”

I look down at Andrea and she is staring back at me. As she sips from her Champaign flute I feel my heart pounding and my breasts seem to grow heavier on my chest with each deep breath I take. She finishes her drink and says “Nothing would please me more than watching the noose strangle the cunt Laetitia! HANGMAN, DO YOUR DUTY!”

Strangle- is she going to have me killed right now? The platform vibrates beneath my feet as somewhere below me metal pins that hold it up retract. I cry out “Please don’t do… awk!!!”

Laetitia is hanged and as promised unlike she had ever been before! At the club the noose had always been drawn snug under her jaw and the base of her skull with no slack on the rope. When the stool would be kicked away she would go from having her legs support her body to being hanged. Here as the platform fell away behind her there was a split second that she dropped almost a third of meter and the rough noose slid up her neck before the noose used her head to break her fall. Laetitia was momentarily stunned and she hung motionless sway in circles above the gallows’ deck.

Damn, that hurt like hell! What the fuck did they do to me? My neck has to be pouring blood as this saw they call a noose tears my flesh!

Laetitia exaggerates. While the noose has certainly drawn blood it is more just oozing abrasions. Ten seconds have passed.

I have to keep still. I know the more I move the more I torture my neck. I look down my body and flex my legs gently…

View attachment 476838

…or so she thought… To the delight of the gathering below her Laetitia is thrashing wildly trying to rip her wrists from the rope binding her wrists behind her back in hopes of reaching the noose and opening it. That will not happen. Twenty seconds have passed and Laetitia (and her neck) boldly go where they have never been before!

View attachment 476835

I manage to cough and spray spittle over my chest. I can’t believe this is happening to me!

View attachment 476837

Forty seconds have passed…

I squeeze my thighs together and wonder how the hell I could be having an orgasm. Oh, but do I ever!!!

View attachment 476836

I must be insane!

One minute has passed. Soon Andrea says that it would be wise to get her down soon if they wanted her to entertain them again. Aaron reluctantly agrees adding “I didn’t know the bitch would add that many pounds on in two weeks.”

I can’t hold back. As I slowly spin hanged my bladder empties.

View attachment 476834

I would not remember pissing while I was hanged. I don’t remember being take down…

I do know I could not wait for the next time…

Leatitia

T

A classic THT story post :p:D

Thank you. I fought the lazy (and instant gratification route urges) to break it into two parts. I thought it worked best as one...
Of course !
But tell me : some people say that when a man is hanged, he has an orgasm and an ejaculation : then, at the place where is falling his sperm, it grows a plant called "Mandragore" which is the sorceress'plant !
But, concerning a woman, what about ?
Are they her menstrues which are doing that ?
Messa wants to learn ... :D

Of course !
But tell me : some people say that when a man is hanged, he has an orgasm and an ejaculation : then, at the place where is falling his sperm, it grows a plant called "Mandragore" which is the sorceress'plant !
But, concerning a woman, what about ?
Are they her menstrues which are doing that ?
Messa wants to learn ... :D
Put the lime in the coconut...

Back
Top Bottom