Love Story Of Ayesha And Remus...

Go to CruxDreams.com
From all photos I love the photo were Ayesha was beaten to the cross at the best. She must present her naked body and as second she feel the pain of the nails. Ayesha is screaming and she shows her helpless and her suffering.

From all photos I love the photo were Ayesha was beaten to the cross at the best. She must present her naked body and as second she feel the pain of the nails. Ayesha is screaming and she shows her helpless and her suffering.
All Mermaid Hunter's great works for my clone Ayesha...n for Property of Yupar...But It looks like u love to c my suffering...but it's ur right even i like it or NOT..:(

Last edited:
Great story @Yupar and @RacingRodent , you are both very talanted and writers. I begin to read this wonderful story and like it more and more.. my friendly advice to everyone who likes classic Roman stories - you must read this truly brilliant one!
It's in archive and libary also, Morten!

Ayesha (Scene6)
A day before the appointed day, Quintus and two roman soldiers arrived to accompany me to Judea. He brought a mule for me to ride, a present from Remus. It was a black and strong, a very expensive gift for an ordinary person likes me.
When morning came, I took a bath, and washed my hair dressed in a thin cotton robe with a purple cloak. I shined my black hair with olive oil and completed it with crown of flowers. A touch of makeup and fragrance and we departed from my home and headed to City of Judea.
That evening, we arrived in the city of Judea. When we saw a city gate, Quintus stopped me for a moment while he sent two soldiers to signal the start of the welcoming ceremony. Then we slowly approached the city of Judea...
I was lead through the city gate into the crowded street, people turned to me waving and cheering. I was surprised and flattered by the huge welcome ceremony that Remus arranged for me. I have seen this kind of ceremony only as one in the crowd during the Triumphs and Festivals only. Great throngs and flags lined the streets; people were cheering and hailing me as their messiah. Some were spreading palm leaves and flowers in my path. I was moving slowly through the crowded streets toward the Praetorium of the Fortress of Remus, My heart was racing. It was a feeling, I had never experienced before. I was filled with wonder, excitement and happiness. My beloved Remus had done all of this for me. The scent of flowers filled the warm air, a beautiful thing!

When I reached the Fortress, Remus stood waiting for me (with his dignified character). He welcomed me with a warm hug and brought me to the balcony. Then Remus announced to the crowd, "People of Judea, this elegant lady standing here is Ayesha of Nazareth, a very excellent healer and miracle maker of Galilee, I believe her as a messiah. One who will bring peace and harmony to our land. I wish to present her as a symbol of all Jewish people as the emperor's and god's will. If the people of Judea agree, Hail her name!"

View attachment 77515

The crowd answered with the roar of my name, "Our Messiah, Ayesha of Nazareth!"
Remus turned to me, smiled meaningfully and asked "Will you agree to be a messiah, for this people and me?"
I smiled and answered "Yes, Your Excellency, I will."

View attachment 77514

Then, Remus presented the small splendid building between the temple of Judea and his fortress as my new home.
Once the ceremony has done, we went down to the fortress and took dinner together and with other authorities of Judea. Since we were not alone; we had little chance for conversation. He just asked about my miracle healings and about what I have done in these months we were apart.

When dinner was finished and everyone had gone, he ordered Quintus and his body guards to stay at his fortress, changed out of his dress uniform and leaded me to my new home. Along the way, he talked about his future plan of reconciliation between Rome and our people. He planned for me to hold a small briefing every Sunday at the temple. In effort to keep the peace between our two people, I accepted and told him my opinions and wishes to help him. Then we walked silently till we reached my new home, but I noticed he was frustrated and looked like he still had a lot of things to says. When he said good bye and turned himself back, I couldn't keep pretend anymore and hugged him from behind. And said, "Until now, you have only told me half of what you are planning, I wish to know the rest!
I can't pretend anymore with you, will you tell me? I came here to make peace for others but what about me, the peace of my heart?"
He turned back again and held me tight, then he gently kissed my forehead and said, "This is my answer Ayesha, you are more important to me than Emperor and Rome" and then gave me a teasing smile.
I pushed him away a bit as I felt my cheeks burning as my heart pounded.
He tilted his head and smiled, saying "Good night my dear, Sweet dreams" and then left for the night.
Sleep did not come easily this night.
One of the best stories, not only on CF, but ever... apllause to all of you @Yupar @RacingRodent and @mermaidhunter :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That's truly a great story, words can't explain, how sensitive it's written... how beautiful are described all scenes, Love and Passion of Ayesha, Remus's infernal pain about his beloved woman... reader can feel all senses of characters... from start I of course knew what would be end, but I hoped sometimes that they could run away and escape from their fate... many thanks to all of you authors @Yupar - Ayesha Regina Iudaeorum @RacingRodent - Remus, the brave Roman Patrician @mermaidhunter - great artist and illustrator @LittleSiss wonderful editor of text. You all are great team, would be nice some stories like this in future...!

Well thank you :) As you noticed it was a team effort which helps.
Ofcuz, our feeling were realky storng at that moment and Remus is still my good memory <3
That's truly a great story, words can't explain, how sensitive it's written... how beautiful are described all scenes, Love and Passion of Ayesha, Remus's infernal pain about his beloved woman... reader can feel all senses of characters... from start I of course knew what would be end, but I hoped sometimes that they could run away and escape from their fate... many thanks to all of you authors @Yupar - Ayesha Regina Iudaeorum @RacingRodent - Remus, the brave Roman Patrician @mermaidhunter - great artist and illustrator @LittleSiss wonderful editor of text. You all are great team, would be nice some stories like this in future...!
Thank you ! :)
Sadly I m not sure to create a long one anymore except small bits.. MH is not active as like me too I think. To be honest, at that time, I really entered myself as Ayesha @RacingRodent ,u knew well :)
Life was teaching a lot to me and I'm not a young n sensitive Ayesha anymore... but Ayesha is still one of my best memories with all involved , my beloved frd @LittleSiss ..RR and @mermaidhunter :)

Last edited:
Ofcuz, our feeling were realky storng at that moment and Remus is still my good memory <3

Sadly I m not sure to create a long one anymore except small bits.. MH is not active as like me too I think. To be honest, at that time, I really entered myself as Ayesha @RacingRodent ,u knew well :)
Life was teaching a lot to me and I'm not a young n sensitive Ayesha anymore... but Ayesha is still one of my best memories with all involved , my beloved frd @LittleSiss ..RR and @mermaidhunter :)
Yeas, Ayesha is a very nobel and sensitive woman, she's an inspiration of love and peace, I understand your feelings when you imagined yourself as her, it's a very fragile theme..

Yupar you are so sweet!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom