M*A*S*H DIARY

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rescued just in the nick, Erin and I rode off in the company of our rescuers, joining them in a quest to locate the nurses’ bus, which had somehow gone missing during the bug out.
View attachment 700727

Good, but can you substitute a jeep for the ambulance?

The third jeep was driven by Sergeant Loxoru. MP Emily was at his side. Captain Tree and Major Grave were sprawled in the back ... passed out drunk as an Arkansas skunk and clutching a tattered nudie magazine close to his chest, in Tree’s case. In Graves’ case, I believe it was advancing senility.
When Captain Tree talks in his delirium, one finds out he is a brilliant military strategist.:cool:
The Arkansas touch, like General MacArthur?:confused:

announced Sergeant Loxoru triumphantly, emerging from the bus with an armload of nurses uniform blouses and assorted underclothing.
Front line duty!:rolleyes:

Great chapter, Barb!:clapping:
An I enjoy Madiosi's pics!:clapping:

I love this one ... it's so good. Too bad it doesn't quite fit the story as written :oops:
Lots of movie stills are not in the movie, but rather intended as teasers.:rolleyes:

Sado and Kuza between them have posted well over 5000 suggestions on 'Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners' :devil:
So, offering all this choice, there will be at least one treatment that pleases you!?:devil:

So, offering all this choice, there will be at least one treatment that pleases you!?:devil:

Oh a whole menu of them. I wouldn't have signed up for the US Army Nurse Corps
without knowing what I was letting myself in for! :p

Hey well, this will be an opportunity to bone up on those pesky Mandarin syllabic tones.

你将被钉在十字架上

Nǐ jiāng bèi dīng zài shízìjià shàng

I think that's what he said. I wonder what he meant?

Well, as no-one's tried Googletranslate, what he said was

'You will be crucified'

which is a lot more exciting than being brainwashed with hours of endless lectures
about Marxism-Leninism and the Thoughts of Chairman Mao.

I've been practising oriental-style stoical submission, that should help -
wonder if they'll tie me up in kunbang knots?

Lots of movie stills are not in the movie, but rather intended as teasers.:rolleyes:

Good idea. Perhaps as the ebook cover photo? :p

Well, as no-one's tried Googletranslate, what he said was

'You will be crucified'

which is a lot more exciting than being brainwashed with hours of endless lectures
about Marxism-Leninism and the Thoughts of Chairman Mao.

I've been practising oriental-style stoical submission, that should help -
wonder if they'll tie me up in kunbang knots?

The Chinese may have gotten more than they bargained for when they captured Nurse Eulaia and her crew! :popcorn:

How do you say in Chinese? ... "these crazy-shit American women actually want to be tortured, and are even eager to tell us how to do it.:confused:"

How do you say in Chinese? ... "these crazy-shit American women actually want to be tortured, and are even eager to tell us how to do it.
If Googletranslate can be believed,
这些疯狂的美国女性实际上想要受苦,甚至渴望告诉我们该怎么做。
Zhèxiē fēngkuáng dì měiguó nǚxìng shíjì shang xiǎng yào shòukǔ,
shènzhì kěwàng gàosù wǒmen gāi zěnme zuò.

(not sure how wǒmen gets to be there at that point in the sentence -
maybe it's just coincidental and means something else.

Two or three of the Chinese soldiers stood guard over Eulalia and the others, while an officer oversaw a detail of soldiers who were hard at work piling timbers two at a time on a rickety cart and hauling them up to the next ridge where some other soldiers were setting them upright on the crest in a long row, silhouetted ominously against the glow of a setting sun.
Madiosi-2019-146-MASH-carnifexes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom