• B) Lyra

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • C) Vaeri

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • D) Allisa

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • E) Marie

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • F) One of the guards (feel free to comment which)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Magister_militum

Magistrate
Hello everyone. I was pondering whether I should post non-Koikatsu work on my first thread and decided that it will remain reserved exclusively for Koikatsu Studio work (the story currently in-progress will continue concurrent to the new one). The majority of images in this thread will be made in HS2/AI's Studio Neo V2 and possibly DAZ or similar software in the future.

The new story is called "The Fate of the Stragglers" and will be comparable to my first story in scope. Due to the more realistic visuals I feel like I need to add a disclaimer since the story will not be for the faint of heart. I in no way condone the violence against women. All of the characters in the story are purely fictional and all the girls are at least 18 years of age. With the technical stuff out of the way, here are the first five images of a new story with more to come in the following days:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Hello everyone. I was pondering whether I should post non-Koikatsu work on my first thread and decided that it will remain reserved exclusively for Koikatsu Studio work (the story currently in-progress will continue concurrent to the new one). The majority of images in this thread will be made in HS2/AI's Studio Neo V2 and possibly DAZ or similar software in the future.

The new story is called "The Fate of the Stragglers" and will be comparable to my first story in scope. Due to the more realistic visuals I feel like I need to add a disclaimer since the story will not be for the faint of heart. I in no way condone the violence against women. All of the characters in the story are purely fictional and all the girls are at least 18 years of age. With the technical stuff out of the way, here are the first five images of a new story with more to come in the following days:

View attachment 1291139View attachment 1291140View attachment 1291141View attachment 1291142View attachment 1291143
Looking forward to this!

A side-note about the girls and their relationships with each other: Naesala and Vaeri are sisters, while Aleesia was Naesala's best friend from childhood. The two were in a sort of a platonic relationship. Lyra is everyone's mutual friend. She's the youngest but has learned to take care of herself at an early age so she's more mature than her (apparent human) age of only 20 would suggest. In terms of their elven ages, Naesala is 52, Vaeri 42, Aleesia 50, and Lyra 39.

31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg

Love it! I'll consider it a alternate ending and not a non-canonical one. Do you think elves last longer on their crosses?
They are somewhat stronger than regular, grown human women, and their bones are tougher to break. However, they do possess almost twice as many nerve endings as humans
so they will consequently be in more pain if hurt. An elf female would probably outlast a human on the cross but would also suffer more.

They are somewhat stronger than regular, grown human women, and their bones are tougher to break. However, they do possess almost twice as many nerve endings as humans
so they will consequently be in more pain if hurt. An elf female would probably outlast a human on the cross but would also suffer more.
A brilliant fantasy, and fantastically erotic!

The little blonde clothes look like what Xena;s sidekick Gabrielle was wearing during a crucifixion scene...
Hint hint.. :D

Back
Top Bottom