• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Makar Memorial.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
I knew Makar as much as somebody I only knew from emails. But I've felt his loss keenly.

I've been thinking of cranking up this thread for some time now. It's going to feature his early models, his early photos. All of which have been posted earlier. But on this site most of them were wiped several years back, and newbies may have never seen them.

If this is ill advised, I welcome comments along those lines.

I open this with the first Makar image I encountered almost ten years ago. Others will follow.

Attachments

apostate630

Administrator
The lady twisting on the cross for our twisted delight is Russian.

There were to my knowledge three periods in Russian history when Africans moved to Russia. Many were imported as slaves, but there were exceptions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

He was the great grandfather of Alexander Pushkin, the Shakespeare of Russian literature.

Then there were African American civil rights activists who moved to the USSR in the 20s and 30s, attracted by Communism's promise of a color blind culture. Many were ground up in Stalin's purges, but some survived, and their descendents still live in Russia today.

Then there were the Cold War students from Africa who attended the admittedly excellent universities of the Soviet Union, back in the 50s and 60s and 70s. And did what young folks are wont to do.

They screwed.

Some students stayed in Russia, some went back home, but a significant number of babies were born.

Makar thought this is where this lady came from. He didn't know her well, and didn't know what became of her, but in the late 90s she hung butt naked on his cross, fetchingly.

I wish her well.

Attachments

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
It's an excellent idea to make it a sticky thread as many do get eventually lost in the sands of time. It is also a good idea to have a few sticky threads with just one theme. We recently lost our complete collection of Mr A when our expansion drive blew up...but not to worry!..there they all are in the archive!

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
It's an excellent idea to make it a sticky thread as many do get eventually lost in the sands of time. It is also a good idea to have a few sticky threads with just one theme. We recently lost our complete collection of Mr A when our expansion drive blew up...but not to worry!..there they all are in the archive!
and on picasa:D and in my backups;)

apostate630

Administrator
Galya pics. Again, among the first crux pics I ever saw.

Makar told me she was a difficult model. She posed for him twice more, and is almost unrecognizable in both shoots.

More on that later.

Attachments

Baracus

rectidolor
So,who's the lucky sod,enjoying a hard day's crux !?;)
If that was indeed Makar....he is truly legendary !! :D
Cheers Baracus

dr1956

Executioner
I knew Makar as much as somebody I only knew from emails. But I've felt his loss keenly.

I've been thinking of cranking up this thread for some time now. It's going to feature his early models, his early photos. All of which have been posted earlier. But on this site most of them were wiped several years back, and newbies may have never seen them.

If this is ill advised, I welcome comments along those lines.

I open this with the first Makar image I encountered almost ten years ago. Others will follow.
Thank you so much!Makar was my favourite and I was shocked that he died so early..what a loss.Another thank you for saving his work..

Makar rest in peace

apostate630

Administrator
Oops. Hit the send button prematurely.

OK. Here's what I meant to send.

Galya twisting on Makar's original cross, circa 2000. Basically a closet in his Moskva apartment.

A Damian manip that was one of the images in his "Crucifictions"

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USADamiancrux.htm

It's good. Buy it.

The "Makar Extra" pics are from a shoot that did not turn out well. Makar never shared the details, but it stopped after the few photos you see her.

As I said, Galya was for me an insanely erotic Makar model. But she wasn't somebody easy to to work with. Alas and likewise dammit.

Attachments

apostate630

Administrator
Incredibly naked, arms stretched above her body in a V, her heels parked inches below her buttocks, Xana was everything I lusted after in crux.
From various sources I builded me a stash of Xana pics. They've been posted elsewhere, but by Cthulhu I'm going to repost them here.

Attachments