Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don’t think I’ve forgotten this thread…

The first few times I did this I was so nervous. Now I travel first class dressed however the fuck I want and if I choose to cover myself it is those around me that are cheated; not me surrendering myself when exposed. Yes, the festival that will crucify me is picking up every expense- they won’t lose money on me- but here it is January 8, 2016. June 21, 2017 is under seven months away. I can only live for now.

I arrive in New York City where a private train pulled by the Union Pacific 844 steam engine leads a Pullman first class dining…

coffee shop 004.jpg

…bar car and my private Pullman suite car and a second two suite car with another bar, smoking lounge, and observation deck. I walk back to bar and smoking lounge and find Barbara and Messaline. The air is thick with perfume, booze, and the distinctive smell of Madame Wu’s. I am both surprised to see them and also am pleased. I say “I thought l thought I was the only one to be tagged and crucified. How did you both get dragged into this?”

“You’re pretty new to Crux Forums, aren’t you?” Barb asks. “When he writes a thread he makes up rules as goes along. We got stuck in his ‘Prime Year Symmetrical Crux Year Rule’ where he gets to crucify three instead of just you.”

madame wu 107.jpg

“I don’t understand” I reply.

“Oh, ma Chere, even I understand the math if not the rule. You see 2017 is governed by the ‘Prime Year Rule’ where you add the first two digits to the last two numbers and if it is a prime number such as 20 + 17 is three get crucified” Messa replies.

Madame wu 112 A.jpg

“Who comes up with rules” I ask.

“Tree” Barb and Messa reply in unison…

-Marcella

Tree

‘it ain’t being me…' -Popeye the movie

Good night, all...

“Oh, ma Chere, even I understand the math if not the rule. You see 2017 is governed by the ‘Prime Year Rule’ where you add the first two digits to the last two numbers and if it is a prime number such as 20 + 17 is three get crucified” Messa replies.

You mean we have to wait till 2021 before we can crucify three at once again? The natives on the Yorkshire Reservation want to crucify three next year!

“You’re pretty new to Crux Forums, aren’t you?” Barb asks. “When he writes a thread he makes up rules as goes along.

View attachment 449889 That about says it all ;) ... in fact, I think it was said twice in this post ... Do you think he is making a point?
I was just explaining!!!
You mean we have to wait till 2021 before we can crucify three at once again? The natives on the Yorkshire Reservation want to crucify three next year!
Natives of the Yorkshire Reservation are governed by different rules...
tribe 001.jpg tribe 003.jpg tribe 007.jpg
They can continue selecting their sacrificial offerings....

View attachment 449927 Tree ... I don't think this place bears any resemblance to Yorkshire and its native population. Please stop staring at my boobs and consult a good atlas.
It's a scene from the voyage of the intrepid explorers Dr Libbinzuma and Ngo Paka
who sailed up the Aire into the darkest West Riding, risking the perils of the Rhubarb Triangle,
tasting the dangerous exotic spices of Lumb Lane market,
and even ventured along the Colne to where the native girls offer themselves
to have their udders feeled :p
(apologies for recycled joke :spank:)

Last edited:
“You’re pretty new to Crux Forums, aren’t you?” Barb asks. “When he writes a thread he makes up rules as goes along.

View attachment 449889 That about says it all ;) ... in fact, I think it was said twice in this post ... Do you think he is making a point?

Oh shit! There's math involved? How 20 + 17 = 3 girls crucified, I'll never understand!:confused: Must be common core math. Nobody understands it!

Oh shit, shit. So, the only rule is that there are no rules? We suffer at Tree's whim? I hope I get something out this experience more than this painful tag! (Though I am getting used to it. It's become a familiar tug -- and not all that unpleasant at times. It gets me all sorts of attention, and opens a few doors!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh shit! There's math involved? How 20 + 17 = 3 girls crucified, I'll never understand!:confused: Must be common core math. Nobody understands it!

Oh shit, shit. So, the only rule is that there are no rules? We suffer at Tree's whim? I hope I get something out this experience more than this painful tag! (Though I am getting used to it. It's become a familiar tug -- and not all that unpleasant at times. It gets me all sorts of attention, and opens a few doors!)

Don't worry about the math, roll with it. There are rules (...and Tree is making up more -Ulrika)!!!

"...and not all that unpleasant at times" Marcella says... particularly when she slips her finger through the ring and massages her clit!!!

"It gets me all sorts of attention, and opens a few doors"... which will be explored in an episode coming soon...

Ah, you see what I was saying !:D
See even Messa agrees. I wonder what her over thinks of the second tag she carries?

Tree

We suffer at Tree's whim

I think that's our theme song :rolleyes:

I was just explaining!!!

Natives of the Yorkshire Reservation are governed by different rules...
View attachment 449917 View attachment 449918 View attachment 449919
They can continue selecting their sacrificial offerings....
View attachment 449927 Tree ... I don't think this place bears any resemblance to Yorkshire and its native population. Please stop staring at my boobs and consult a good atlas.
I'm sure I've seen a film in Anthropology class about the Masaii of Yorkshire. :rolleyes::confused::doh:

That's a bit more than a Madam Wu, there. Now that you're out of the USA, you got into the Havanas? Messa must have had those. Tree, being a solid, anti-Fidel guy would never have those cigars lying around, would he? ;) :rolleyes:

I'm sure I've seen a film in Anthropology class about the Masaii of Yorkshire. :rolleyes::confused::doh:

That's a bit more than a Madam Wu, there. Now that you're out of the USA, you got into the Havanas? Messa must have had those. Tree, being a solid, anti-Fidel guy would never have those cigars lying around, would he? ;) :rolleyes:
I expect when Tree sees this he will think you are accusing him on being against violinists ;)

Back
Top Bottom