MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
after few days of abscence, I'm here again - Loxouru, Carlos, Patrizio - it was pleasure to see your new work. I tried to write my next part - already after the flogging. Maybe with this specific my - a little different, point of view ...

I did not shout when I was flogged ... and it hurt so much ...
The cutting, burning ... strokes were falling so fast - one by one, so that I had no possibility to scream ...
I remember my continuous, uninterrupted moaning ... and how I was writhing and twisting - all the time, without interruption … I was shaking in the rhythm of these uninterrupted beats, impulsively, with elbows, arms, knees and thighs embracing the pole ... then, rotated ahead I was only writhing ... continuous strokes, without interruption ... one after another ....

Now I am here half kneeling, half-sitting, leaning my buttocks on calves, staring at the stony, dried ground in front of me. My skin stings... as if nettles are touching me all the time ... as if it was chilled.. I see my thighs, my belly is red, covered with even reder stripes... I look on dried pebble ground just before me, with a beam tied to my arms ... my member is still enlarged, well visible in the bulge of the rag covering my abdomen ..

... It has already passed ... so fast - this whipping ... only a continuous burning of the skin reminds you about it ..
And around me I hear murmur of voices, suckings, other sounds... I can see from the corner of my eye the legs of those people gathered around, for which I am perhaps only a bizarre, ugly animal .. serving their fun, to satisfy their lust and desire .. I hear them laugh and talk to each other ... They look at us, sitting, kneeling together, with beams on our shoulders, more or less reddened after the flogging, dirty, gathered together bodies -... strange animals - they look at us and talk about us as about the monkeys in the zoo - which are sometimes viewed with curiosity but maybe also with reluctance - seeing their resemblance to people and this animality at the same time .. Especially here, when they see our swollen, more shown than hidden genitals and exposed breasts of women like some udders of cows - and the more they have no objections to us ... they are not ashamed of their debauchery, their desires ...

Not far from me, like me half-kneeling, beautiful Gabriella ... oh, how pretty this girl is! ... I can still remember how my eyes were still focusing on her ... on her body writhing under the whip ... after all I was with her ... I was touching her and she me .. there in the shower ... and then they gave her - and me with her – to this whipping together ... and her smile to me after it, and this what she said ... that she likes me ... and that more ...
Throughout all my life I have dreamed of beautiful women, I loved them, I looked after them on the streets, I dreamed about them, their bodies, sex - everything from a distance, not having the courage to know it ... and now ... as if in anger - in this place, when they do it with us, when they are supposed to kill me - I meet such a wonderful girl ... so directly! - with which I would always like to be ...and I also meet my Mistress Marlen ... the most wonderful woman who chose me and plays with me at her will ... and both I adore, both are the first, glorified, although so different after all ...

Thoughts in my head break like a soap bubble ... .. they stand above us and talk about us ...
A man unceremoniously reaches out his hand, grabs and squeezes Gabriella's breast, puts his hand between her thighs ... as if she were an object, a rubber doll. And unbuttons his pants, reveals his vulgar underbelly - then grabs her hair and puts her open mouth on her big member ... she moves her hips in her mouth when her master .. Gorge? is standing next to and looks with consent ...

From the corner of my eye I see my Lady - Marlen .. talking, in a group with others ... I see her ... is looking at me? he nods his head ... … Hey you! .. someone over me, his shoes, trousers, I raise my head - one of Masters, the one from that gray-haired, thin Italian ... he grabs the beam on my shoulders, he turns me over to face me ... I see him unbuttoning his trousers, he reaches and pulls out his member .. big one, just in front of my face. He grabs it with one hand and catches my head with the other .. his crotch, his big penis filling my mouth, throat, choking me, gliding one way and the other ...

Hi,
after few days of abscence, I'm here again - Loxouru, Carlos, Patrizio - it was pleasure to see your new work. I tried to write my next part - already after the flogging. Maybe with this specific my - a little different, point of view ...

Nice writing Wikk!:clap:

And around me I hear murmur of voices, suckings, other sounds... I can see from the corner of my eye the legs of those people gathered around, for which I am perhaps only a bizarre, ugly animal .. serving their fun, to satisfy their lust and desire .. I hear them laugh and talk to each other ... They look at us, sitting, kneeling together, with beams on our shoulders, more or less reddened after the flogging, dirty, gathered together bodies -... strange animals - they look at us and talk about us as about the monkeys in the zoo - which are sometimes viewed with curiosity but maybe also with reluctance - seeing their resemblance to people and this animality at the same time .. Especially here, when they see our swollen, more shown than hidden genitals and exposed breasts of women like some udders of cows - and the more they have no objections to us ... they are not ashamed of their debauchery, their desires ...

Like monkeys in the zoo! Good statement! And it will get worse, once we will be crucified!:eek:

Who won’t?
About adding you to the thread it would be difficult. As you see I started the story almost one year ago and is close to its end.
I have rejected a couple of guys already.
I had you already scheduled for the next. Adding you now could be a little farfetched. I am sorry!
I hope you understand.
Indeed, the opportunity of being crucified next to Kathy is certainly worth a resurrection!:rolleyes:

Is there any chance of this getting revived? If it's been shelved, I'd love to run my own spin-off (assuming that isn't stepping on Carlos' toes!)
This thread is not dead at all. Unfortunatelly, I am very busy in my RL, but I am determined to finish the story. I am writing the next parts and I will post everything. I hope that the other members that are being crucified with me will keep adding their views.
In fact, some of them have already parts ready to post and we have agreed on the general plot.
But you will be very welcome if you want to add your posts. Perhaps you will be one of the guests?
Because the plan is: We will soon be led to the knoll, nailed and crucified naked all together.
We will end in the grave we helped to dig.

And I would like to make clear that I am looking forward to the moment I find myself nailed naked on my cross.
I will look around and see my sisters and brothers crucificands also nailed naked on their crosses...
It excites me so much that you may rest assure I will write it!

Back
Top Bottom