MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I discovered your story recently and devoured it.
I appreciate your story as well as the comments of all the participants. In discovering them, they became friends whose excitation I feel. I think I would like to be with them and share their end nailed to a cross, exposed naked, ready to give the grand spectacle of my end. Strongly following your story.

I appreciate your story as well as the comments of all the participants. In discovering them, they became friends whose excitation I feel. I think I would like to be with them and share their end nailed to a cross, exposed naked, ready to give the grand spectacle of my end. Strongly following your story.

A comparable story has started recently :

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crux-forums-members-get-crucified.7452/

You can still join in there.

Thanks a lot for your opinion!

I should like if I could stay with my Judith or perhaps with another WOMAN ?:rolleyes:
You could call her ..... LittleSiss ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 590404
A lottery is a lottery and in this case you may or may not have chance. In addition, you will be attributed to an owner and master, as a slave completely submissive, you must be ready to endure all forms of torture, rape! All !
Do you agree ?

I believe all of us are in loincloths, which will be ripped off once we're nailed and raised, leaving us naked and shamed.
I find that this horrible loincloth has no reason to be, the exposure of the nakedness of the crucified future should be total provoking rather scabrous scenes during this fatal parade in case of fall or reception of lashes. For me, the full nude should be mandatory for all men and women because I think their excitement would be even more important.

In addition, you will be attributed to an owner and master, as a slave completely submissive, you must be ready to endure all forms of torture, rape! All !
Do you agree ?
In this story, my character had argumets with his owner, and regularly challenged her! I prefer it that way.

I find that this horrible loincloth has no reason to be,
The (scant) loincloth as proposed by Carlos may do for me! It will ultimately be ripped off, saving the best for last!

:thumbsup::thumbup:

The idea is to write an open story with the following general plot:
There are some very rich people ready to pay a lot of money for attending to a real crucifixion. A Group is going to organize it for them and they use our Forum for recruiting people for the crosses; I am one of the members contacted.
I receive a personal message offering me one of the crosses and summoning me to show up in a place at a precise hour on a certain date. They know a lot about my craving and obsession for crucifixion.
For reasons that I will explain in the story, in spite of harboring strong doubts I accept and show up.
As you can imagine, there are many chances that I will end up crucified in front of a bunch of strangers. But I hope mine won’t be the only cross.
The Group organizing the crucifixion sends also messages to a certain number of members of the CruxForums. Several of them, men and women, would accept and we will be crucified together.
Perhaps some of you could be interested in reserving a cross for the event.
If so, I hope you could write your feelings and post them in the thread as the story develops.
I would like to explain also that if you have read other crux stories by me, you will find many similarities, even repeated paragraphs. It can’t be otherwise because I describe my main fantasy. The way I wish to be crucified.
But let me explain a couple of things first, before we start the story:
I will begin stating that since I can remember, the idea of being publicly nailed naked in a cross is incredibly exciting for me. Much more if I am crucified with other men and women and the audience is enjoying the show. I cannot understand why, but the fantasy is very strong.
And I discovered with some relief, many years ago, that other men and women share my fantasy.
Some of them have experienced some sort of crucifixion in real life. Some members, I believe, have had even narrow nails through their hands.
In my case, my only option has been to go to SM parlors. There, I have been tied several times to crosses made of metal tubing. They had a foot rest, so I never experienced the authentic pain of crucifixion.
My Mistresses would flog me and typically the sessions would finish with a hand job while still on the cross.
But one day, one of my mistresses went way out of the script. She was an attractive and generous young woman and she liked me. And perhaps got very excited herself, because after giving me a good whipping, she put a stool in front of the cross and removed the rests of my loincloth. She climbed up and impaled herself on my rock hard cock. She embraced my cross and me tightly and started to move slowly on my shaft while whispering in my ear how much excited she got seeing a man crucified for her pleasure.
She continued until both of us exploded in one of the most intense and powerful orgasms of my life.
It was absolutely incredible and I will never forget her.
This is my whole experience in crucifixion.
Excuse this digression, but back on my explanation, obviously nobody is crazy enough to take this fantasy of ours to the end: nails and death (or at least I don’t know of anyone asking to be crucified for real). We want to live, and the price for living our dream is too high.
But I must confess that if it were possible to be crucified for real, with nails piercing my wrists and feet, without dying or suffering permanent damage I will probably do it,
Especially if I knew that the public would enjoy my humiliation and pain. I would take the cross for the sexual pleasure of others. I know it’s crazy but I think I would do it and perhaps even get very aroused on my cross.
But as I said, crucifixion is death, and I want to live. We, thank God, are not crazy or pervert enough for that. We are capable of separating fantasy from reality. And I am, by no means, encouraging any unsafe practice,
Returning to the fantasy realm. Let me start the story.
What if…?:
This discussion theme is quite compelling and could invite some dramatic discussions. I'll have to scan through the current string and see who's found deep trouble with this.

That would be the worst punishment for me!!!!:qmiedo: To be crucified with my back to the others and the audience!!!:qmiedo:
Not being able to watch the naked bodies of my fellow condemned nailed on their crosses.
Not having the chance of sharing pain, humiliation and lust...Of looking into each others eyes and seeing still the turmoil of feelings.
The breasts and cunts of the women, their sensual and terrible dance in the cross.
Even the male cocks would be highly exciting while sharing our slow death!
And not having even the attention of the public Not having the possibility of seeing in their eyes how they enjoy my pain and humiliation.
Not being able to offer them my torture and my body for their pleasure...

(This is how twisted I am...at least quite often!);)
humiliation and supreme deception! This position on the cross is psychologically the worst! As I would understand his disillusionment.

And this is what you see on the hill, the 13 poles that await us !!
Another one will be added.

View attachment 689946
little digression, I hope that Carlos will not blame me.

what a beautiful path! The rise of each towards his destiny, towards his end. I imagine myself accompanying the 14 others, naked, carrying my cross, Insulted and humiliated by spectators, whipped all along the road by male and female masters rejoicing to see me struggling in my journey to the summit of this damn hill. Every time a whiplash reaches me, I feel a scathing pain that motivates me and gives me the strength to continue my ordeal? I have already fallen twice and have been helped to get up only by other lashes. I look up, the path to deliverance is not far away. I'm excited as ever, my penis makes me suffer too hard and erect, I have a crazy desire to ejaculate hoping that it deflates a little but I think the drugs that our masters gave us will not allow not this relief! Still two hundred meters to go, my legs are shaking and will not carry any longer. I must hold, my master and all the others must be proud of me. Soon the deliverance, quickly my cross, nailed, naked exhibited suffering horribly but happy to have gone to the end of my fantasm. I do not know what my companions are experiencing at the moment But am certain that in their mind they are happy as me to finish the way they always wanted. We will die together giving a grand spectacle, a unique representation, the summit of our lives. just thinking about it, I finally managed to ejaculate.

little digression, I hope that Carlos will not blame me.

what a beautiful path! The rise of each towards his destiny, towards his end. I imagine myself accompanying the 14 others, naked, carrying my cross, Insulted and humiliated by spectators, whipped all along the road by male and female masters rejoicing to see me struggling in my journey to the summit of this damn hill. Every time a whiplash reaches me, I feel a scathing pain that motivates me and gives me the strength to continue my ordeal? I have already fallen twice and have been helped to get up only by other lashes. I look up, the path to deliverance is not far away. I'm excited as ever, my penis makes me suffer too hard and erect, I have a crazy desire to ejaculate hoping that it deflates a little but I think the drugs that our masters gave us will not allow not this relief! Still two hundred meters to go, my legs are shaking and will not carry any longer. I must hold, my master and all the others must be proud of me. Soon the deliverance, quickly my cross, nailed, naked exhibited suffering horribly but happy to have gone to the end of my fantasm. I do not know what my companions are experiencing at the moment But am certain that in their mind they are happy as me to finish the way they always wanted. We will die together giving a grand spectacle, a unique representation, the summit of our lives. just thinking about it, I finally managed to ejaculate.
Very good. I don’t mind at all!

Back
Top Bottom