MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the agreement of Carloscruz, I allow myself to present a different point of view!

I do not know if you know me, but you may have already noticed me since I came to this end of African desert.

I am a big boss in the pharmaceutical industry and have been contacted to provide special remedies to particular customers.
Being my wife Monica and I members of crux-Forum and fervent admirers of cross and crucifixion and all events coming out of the ordinary, the deal was soon passed, the drugs and a large sum of money to spend a special week with as Super attraction the real crucifixion of volunteers.

After a libertine cruise of a few days in the Mediterranean during which Monica already showed up, we landed here, we were shown our rooms and, a few minutes later we announced the arrival of the aircraft of the future sacrificed volunteers.

Dressed in linen trousers and shirt and my wife in a long dress of the same fabric without anything underneath so that the rays of the Sun can undressing her, we went to the arrival of their plane!

And then we saw them for the first time!

Naked, with the exception of a loincloth, connected by a rope that took their necks and wrists attached in the back, they appeared to us in direct sunlight, following like convicts, convicters.

Monica noticed that men, in the process of following gorgeous women, were all at least semi-erect! It drew a little admiring and envious cry.

With the exception of a few fine red lines on their backs, buttocks and thighs, they didn't seem to have been too abused.

In the company of the other guests, we followed them to the barracks that would serve as a dormitory.

We went back to the hotel and the "Director" attributed to the masters and mistresses their condemned and, after a quick meal, we walked to what I called the fitting room or everyone tried his cross! The show was strange, seeing these men and women lay on their crosses, test it, taste it, it was morbid but terribly exciting! Monica did not hesitate to raise her dress and began to Polish her sex with a lot of energy.

It was only the beginning because, after a quick work at the cemetery, they were led to attach them to posts of torture or pillories so that everyone would be acquainted with his or her Masters or mistresses.

I had wished that none of them would be attributed to me, prefering to go from one to the other following my desires, but Monica had been attributed to one called Carlos. She was determined to touch her testicles and cock with her mouth, her hands and the tip of her whip, which she did by obliging her in addition to licking her and then taking her through all her openings.

During this time, I stayed a long time contemplating the awesome gift of self and total submission acepted by everyone!

Various feelings crossed my mind, complaining but the shards in their eyes showed reflections of pleasures, satisfaction and even enjoyment in pain, insulting and humiliating them? I really didn't know which foot to dance.

Of course I gave my sex to suck at Barbara, I searched the vagina and anus of the beautiful Gabriella-sivilla and well triturated him and pinched the clitoris, I fucked Eulalia the most deeply I could, I inflicted on Roberta and fat slave girl a flogging that e have enjoyed it as much as the effect they did to me and I also penetrated Loxuru but without a spirit of death, putting myself in my head that I was attending a party and that everyone would soon go home!

Alas, the great grim reaper was indeed present.

So I went back to the hotel, the night was falling

Hot night !

The shower that I took when returning to the hotel room rinsed as much my mind as my body!
I really could not find myself among those present! Of course, I wanted to witness the death on the cross of these volunteers and, in spite of everything, in my heart , I felt solidarity with them, ready to share their future suffering, to suffer the same torment that they, to to accompany them to the end and die on that accursed cross that attracted me like a magnet attracts a nail. In addition, everything that happened and was going to happen here excite me to the highest point and my penis remained erect permanently! (I must say that I had doped because at my age, we can experience failures).

After the express passage of Monica always so excited, we went down to the bar to mingle with others. To be comfortable, we had opted for djellabas with nothing underneath obviously and slippers. the discussions were going well!

At the end of the counter, two Italians of different ages, visibly together, did not seem on the same page!

A very beautiful young woman with long black hair was alone in a corner, she looked sad and melancholy! I had spotted it on arrival of the plane sending small kisses and glances in love with a beautiful blonde whose titulus said: Messaline, will suffer for the sake of Judith!
So it was Judith and the love of her life was going to die for her. Was she happy or not?

the mood was rising and Monica was already sucking the cock of her counter neighbor when the director of the cross entered accompanied by two guards and went to Judith who followed her directly to the exit.
By the way, Monica and another woman were invited to accompany them.

Not far from me, a pretty brunette dressed only in a loose and transparent dress was slowly caressing her vulva watching a couple getting laid in the air.
I approached her and realized quickly that she wanted my tongue to replace her fingers! I was charmed by the smell and taste of her vaginal productions. She was very receptive and her clitoris was hard and erect, while caressing her breasts, she let out a hiss of pleasure, shook her feet to the head and experienced an impressive orgasm.
The soothing storm, we met, her name was Kathy, was Canadian, in love with BDSM, and fantasized about everything about crucifixion.

It fucked in every corner, it was only intertwined bodies, sighs and cries of enjoyment.
After entering the ass of Kathy who had impaled on the impressive sex of a guard, I invited her to accompany me to the "barracks" to see how was the atmosphere on the side of the convicted volunteers.

We went through corridors, facing individual cells. Some were empty, but in others masters and mistresses sexually tormented their slaves who seemed to accept and even appreciate.
We then entered a larger room bathed in semi-darkness! on each side of the room, a woman was tied up and was assaulted by an electric dildo that seemed to lead each of them to a devastating orgasm.
the cries of the two women echoed in the room, and then the metal path of the director of the crosses slammed!
She explained to the two women that a point in their contract had provided them with simultaneous enjoyment and that afterwards, they would both be nailed to the cross. Messalina was not going to die alone for Judith (I recognized them) but they were going to die together.
Judith thus became the only crucified involuntary but forced.
It shocked me a bit but I could not allow myself to intervene.

Obviously, Monica had been one of the main participants in this scene and, excited as ever, she dragged us in her wake with 2 guards who were there.

Outside, she took the direction of the corner where were the torture posts and pilloris! Getting rid of her dress, she went to a pillory, put her wrists and her neck and asked me to close the machine.
The two guards took whips that were on the spot and, at her request, began to inflict the punishment she demanded.

Frozen and dumb, I contemplated the Monica's show when I felt two hands creep under my djellaba and seize my balls and my cock. Astonished, I turned around and found that Kathy was there, naked in front of me, legs slightly apart, offered.
Under the pale glow of the moon and stars, the view was magical.
Without saying a word, she pulled me to the nearby pillory and asked me to block her on the torture instrument! Naked, I performed and although having picked up a whip, I wanted her to taste the sensuality of the leather strap but i began to caress her, take her breasts, pinching erect ends and extend my exploration in her tight anus and her soggy vagina not forgetting her hard and burning clit.
I could not help penetrating my cock stretched this hot and boiling place.
Remaining without moving, I felt it flinch, waiting for my assault. a few comings and goings enough for me to ejaculate powerfully in it.
Monica, just released, shoved me and pressed her mouth to Kathy's vagina, licking and greedily harvesting my hot semen.
Then she taked the whip in my hand and used it to administer a severe volley of blows on the back, buttocks and thighs of Kathy who seemed to appreciate this scathing punishment.

Leaving them, I left naked towards the hotel! The day had been full enough for me.

Decidedly, the proximity of death gave all of us growing and excessive sexual desires.

7:30 in the morning and already the sun's rays knock out everything that moves!
Naked on my terrace, still wet by the shower that I just took, I think of all those for whom this morning will be the last!
Why will they find themselves nailed to their cross, naked in the sun in front of people who only wish to see them suffer and die?
What are the real reasons that drive them to desire this horrible end?

Just thinking about it and imagining it, I feel my sex getting up, would I be as cruel, obsessed and cynical as the others?

What power do these crosses that attract so many people as sugar attracts the wasps. Cursed spikes, planted there on the hill, waiting for their patibulum with their weight of human flesh!
Sincerely, they also sign me but I do not have enough courage in me to face them!
I really admire these people who will finish dancing on the crosses.
Is it an optical effect or a mirage but it seems to me that the piles are more numerous than yesterday!
Would there be one that would be reserved for me?

I need a coffee! The bar is deserted, I see the naked body of Monica streaked with red lines lying on a rug interspersed with other indefinite bodies as naked as her. I shake her up and tell her that the "festivities" will start soon. She gets up and tells me, I'm coming.
Time to drink my coffee and she is back! She is barefoot and dressed in a Greek mini dress that leaves him an apparent breast and whose length, limited to her genitals, makes each of his movements unveil her shaved pussy, glistening with his permanent excitement.
A real call to rape.

Not wanting to miss anything of the spectacle, we left towards the "barracks", The actors would soon make their entry on the scene.
The spectators were all massed as close as possible to two posts, to which the condemned were going to be tied to undergo their flogging, and patibulums waiting to be fixed on their shoulders to perform their mortal ballad towards the stakes.

They went out in single file, still naked with their loincloths and their wrists tied behind their backs. The mistress-in-chief first read their sentence and announced the flogging which made Monica leap for joy because she knew she was going to take care of Carlos!

But, there is someone more! A man in his sixties! But he's one of the two Italians who were talking last night!
His presence tells me that the night was not calm for everyone ... Finally, I can not be everywhere at once and see everything!

And the flogging began, harsh and brutal, the precise lashes of the executioners shrieking and tears to the tortured who, although totally submissive and suffering terribly, kept a certain dignity in front of the spectators who spit on them all their venom.
As they were detached, they came to be fixed their patibulum on their bruised shoulders.
They passed two by two offering their bodies to the leather straps and the thirteenth, Luxoru, was left alone!
He was hung up and waited for the lashing of the whip when they brought to the other post a tall blonde woman, proud and haughty in her nakedness barely veiled by her loincloth! Martha! the "owner" of Loxuru, the one who dominates him torments him and obsesses him since his arrival! I'm told she would have helped him escape during the night.

I would not have to sleep, I missed much things!

After a strong flogging, they had the right to be raped by those who wanted it. This Martha did not please me very much yesterday, too imbue of her person, I put myself in the line of fans and was one of the first to offer a generous discharge in her ass. Monica, as soon as the announcement was made, had thrown to lick her pussy to one then the other.

Slumped in full sun, their wrists attached to their 50 pounds of wood resting on their shoulders, recovering from their rough flogging, the condemned waited under the jeers of the crowd the last two to undertake their "via crucis", their funeral, mortal ballad to the place of their execution, the place of no return!

I was surprised not to have seen my accomplice last night, Kathy! Passionate about crosses as she had told me yesterday, it was really weird that she was not there!

An order cried! Departure of the procession! The headmystress had just started the funeral procession! Helped by the lashes and the insults of the crowd, all rose painfully and took their departure.

Just gone, I suddenly see Kathy arise out of nowhere and go to the crossmystress . After a few words, Kathy returned excited enough to the "barracks"!

Her attitude seemed so strange to me that I abandoned the procession and rushed to find her.

Kathy was naked! A guard was tying his wrists behind his back and another was staring at him in a loincloth to hide his adorable little pussy!
I remained frozen, I wanted to speak but no sound came out of my throat! What had happened?

Suddenly, she said to me: "After having enjoyed last night with your wife and you, I have carefully thought, weighed the pros and cons and finally made my decision! The cross, the nails, the crucifixion, It's my destiny ... This image of me naked suffering and agonizing on the cross has always been in my mind and had to come to fruition one day, this day has arrived and my decision is irrevocable. "

I gaped, not knowing what to say! This beautiful young woman, just at the beginning of a life full of promise wanted to be exposed naked and die in agony on a fucking cross!

She added: "It is time, I do not want to arrive late to my appointment with the death! But before, I wish that was you who inflicts the whipping that I must receive and, after, penetrate me and give me a last orgasm before being nailed. "

Why she ? Anyone but not her!

The sky had just fallen on my head !!!

If you name it 'helping' that she left me completely unguarded, and all the others were too busy having fun and orgies...:confused:
She better would be relieved I did not run away, or she would have had to go through her ordeal alone!:D
I'm sorry but I also slept during the night and only heard what would have happened, I can not guarantee the exact truth of the said. That's just what I knew, again, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom