MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Doubts!

For the first time, I get doubts! I somethings think, why haven’t I escaped last night?

It is exciting to be in this party, but the discomfort of the situation suddenly prevails! What they call, the crux dance is exhausting! The struggle for breathe is heavy! Going up, forced to ‘stand’ on my ankle bones, already a torture, because I can hardly pull on the wrist nails. Keeping standing hurts, and is difficult to maintain, before my muscles get tired, and the gnawing of the nails becomes unbearable pain. Going down then, but there also no enduring comfort. Always on the move, I feel more and more the captive of this cross, and although, something reminds me that that sense of captivity is part of the thrill, the reality is a little bit confronting.

Martha is moving upward and downward too. While she pulls herself up, she moans audibly. It attracts the attention of onlookers. Once more, her looks encourage and urge me to keep going. We get demeaning remarks from onlookers. They film our struggle. They mock about my fatigue and make obscene comments on Martha’s body. They taunt us about being separated as a married couple.

But this humiliation is the least of my concern now. And it is part of crucifixion, right? So, it is double edged!

Things have evolved. The Headmistress, whose name seems to be Christina, has been crucified, as she had requested. Her cross stands in front of our line, facing all of us, in the weird position of some kind of a commander of a platoon. She intends to give further orders from her cross. She is positioned in front of the middle of our row, and since Martha, Patrizio and me are rather at the extremity, we have less direct contact with her than our companions in the middle.

Martha had received the announcement that The Headmistress would be crucified, with surprise too! She and The Headmistress had talked a lot, before Martha had decided to offer herself to crucifixion. Martha, did not feel well about The Headmistress’ decision. “If I had known in advance, I would have talked it out of her head!”, she had declared. And Martha felt sorry for The Headmistress’ husband Pete, as she knew he loved his wife very much!

Under the hot sun, the physical effort has made me terribly thirsty. There comes that man Bjorn with water. He goes to Martha’s cross! Apparently she was very thirsty too, since she drinks it eagerly. The suffering on the cross has made her already less proud, self-confident and assertive. She accepts the water thankfully, almost in submission, and when Bjorn puts his hand on her breasts and goes down to her crotch and caresses her, she does not resist. She gives herself easily and opens her legs to Bjorn as wide as possible. All for some more water to drink.
And I, I remain indifferent about what happens to her. It even excites me a little bit that my wife is treated like that. It is part of the game, it is part of a crucifixion when one is on the receiving side. Martha is officially my wife, but on the cross, she is everybody’s possession, and I have to accept that, like it or not, and I have to watch powerless when she is treated as a lust object by the onlookers.

Birgitt brings water to me. I make some remarks about how attractive she is (who knows, she would give me more water, after these flattering remarks).
To my surprise, Birgitt grabs my cock and puts it between her breasts. Immediately, the exciting impact of the pills does its work. As soon as it gets erect, she gives me a blow job. It is brief but intense, since the upwelling climax struggles with my pain on the cross. Initially, I resist, restrained by the torture of the nails, but then I let go, and my moaning and cries when I ultimately come is ultimately both by pain and pleasure!

Birgitt seems to have enjoyed it too, when she leaves.

“Not bad,” she said, “for being separated! You and Martha got your orgasm simultaneously!”

Martha is moving upward and downward too. While she pulls herself up, she moans audibly. It attracts the attention of onlookers. Once more, her looks encourage and urge me to keep going. We get demeaning remarks from onlookers. They film our struggle. They mock about my fatigue and make obscene comments on Martha’s body. They taunt us about being separated as a married couple.

Attachments

• Martha.jpg
    Martha.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 260
Forgive me, but unfortunately it seems to me that I can't imagine and describe well what I could feel and think in the situation that has already occurred in the story. I also don't want to repeat what others have already described so well. So, very briefly and imperfectly, what first came to my mind - which may not always match the mood of the story, but my story before was not always consistent with what other participants described.
Referring partly to the fragment of Piraland # 904, shortly after placing the cross with me vertically ...

The Beginning …

I am here, everything hurts ... although I know that it is only beginning to hurt ... the cold coldness of fear permeates me throughout ...
I have never been scared in this way ...
My body is shaking and trembling from the inside, I feel my muscles so tense, terrible pain in the wrists and feet ...
I try to take it, control it, but I know ... I know ... I can't stand it, I can't bear it ...
Only for a moment ... to hold out …this minute ... maybe five ... I know that it will come ... God .. just soon ... in a moment ... this most terrible pain, unbearable ... approaching ... I know it, I feel it approaching! ... in my wrists !, feet! ... ...

I feel cold fear, I shiver from the inside ... I don't feel that the day is hot, although I know it, my thoughts are clear and I see everything clearly ...
I'm on the cross, high, I'm naked, I'm crucified … I bought a ticket, they brought us here - everything that was here before - was it supposed to be like that ?? .. crucified, crucified! ... terrible cold and hardness of metal in my feet and wrists and I straighten my legs, clenching my knees, one to the other with all my strength, and half-raised, with my head at the height of the cross of my cross ... it's me, it's I …

... I look consciously and I see them all, they are still ahead of me, they gathered before the cross with her ...
the one who did it all ... before which I was there in the villa, who received me ... now I am also before her ...
we are all before her ... CHRISTINA .. a large inscription above her head ...
People parted and there is no one between her and us at the moment, only empty, stony, sun-lit earth. She hangs before us ...
before us crucified in front of her ... naked as we all ... and we all stare at her! ...
I look at her, I look to my left, to right ... I see everything so clearly! ... I clench my knees, pain, cold pain in my feet and wrists, my body is trembling, God! ... I am bare, crucified, on a high cross like in a church, in the middle of them all, between two women, fully nude, beautiful, intentionally terribly, obscenely, shamelessly, outstretched on their crosses, ...
and She, Christina, in front of me .. She is looking at me ...
hurts my head wrapped with a strings, cold fear, my body shakes, all my muscles are tense ... it hurts, it hurts! ...
I know that I can't take this pain, I can't take it ... did I want it ... did I want it?
... I slide down ... my arms tens fully outstretched, my legs are spreading sideways and I hang limp and the pain in my hands becomes so terrible that I open my mouth and moan in pain, and I hear my voice, my moaning ... and still I'm conscious I see and feel and think ... and I feel unbearable growing pain ...
I shake my head and look at it all ... why, why me! ... everybody moans, everybody writhes on the crosses, ... our voices and moans overlap, someone wails in a high voice ... nude bodies, so many nude bodies, women, women and men ... bare cunts, nodding boobs, sticking out or hanging penises, hairy and smooth crotch, testicles, arms, legs, eyes, faces ... ... I recognize them, we've been together all the time ...
and you can see their pain, surprise, astonishment, fear ... what have we done!, what they did to us!...
.. I don't want, I don't want it ... what did I do! ... ..

... she goes under my cross, stops, and looks at me ... and I lower my head and look at her, below me, her hair, her face, her eyes ... I would like to tell her that it hurts so much that I don't want to be here ...
and she reaches out her hand, high, without hesitation, and grabs my genitals, grabs my limp member, and moves it, quickly, mechanically masturbating me ... and I look at her from above hanging, limp, my thighs are wide parted, inert ... I see hand that rapes me, I see my penis becoming an erection ... as the semen begins to flow and dribbling down from it ... only after a moment waves of excitement, cold chills explode in my brain ... ... ... I howl in pain, I run away from the woman's hands masturbating me, in ecstasy and in pain my body rises up ... and there high, arched forward, I wail in arousal, spurting sperm from a protruding member, shivering, stinging the air in frictional movements ...
.. and I fall down ... my back, my head into the pole of the cross leaned ... and Eulalia looks at me from the side, her lips shiver, legs tremble at the side of the cross with bloody from nails feet,
her breasts, like domes, protruding forward, nipples hardened ... ... ... and she turns his head to the sky now ... her face in profile, her mouth open in effort, ... Gabriella moves, constantly, as in a strange dance twists and waves, ... she opens her legs, closes, as if claps with them, .. her breasts are shaking, nodding, with swollen, redden, big nipples on its tops marking these movements ...
… and I am among them, crucified,.. the seed flows down my thigh, on my knee, drips down ... I can't take much pain anymore ...
below, under me, there is still the one who raped me and she laughs covering her mouth with her hand ... Marlen, stands next to her, she says something to her ... I weaken ... I slide down to the end ... ... in front of me Christine is hanging outstretched on the cross ... in fullness of her mature femininity ... she has dark eyes and long hair ... her thighs are wide, inertly parted ... her crotch fully exposed ...

I'm hanging in front of her ... inert, with my penis sticking up ... staring at her breasts, large nipple halos, at her womb of dark hairy, ... staring into her open vagina ...as a gate wide open ...

.. the voices, moans of suffering on the crosses around me, ... pain, how much it hurts ... I can't stand this pain! ... I can't stand it!! ... is this hell prepared for us ???!!!
Very good writing Wikk, very intense and authentic!
Thanks!

Also I agree with you in the fact thar everyone is leaving his/her crucifixion in a personal way.
All of them real and interesting.

Doubts!

For the first time, I get doubts! I somethings think, why haven’t I escaped last night?

It is exciting to be in this party, but the discomfort of the situation suddenly prevails! What they call, the crux dance is exhausting! The struggle for breathe is heavy! Going up, forced to ‘stand’ on my ankle bones, already a torture, because I can hardly pull on the wrist nails. Keeping standing hurts, and is difficult to maintain, before my muscles get tired, and the gnawing of the nails becomes unbearable pain. Going down then, but there also no enduring comfort. Always on the move, I feel more and more the captive of this cross, and although, something reminds me that that sense of captivity is part of the thrill, the reality is a little bit confronting.

But this humiliation is the least of my concern now. And it is part of crucifixion, right? So, it is double edged!

Things have evolved. The Headmistress, whose name seems to be Christina, has been crucified, as she had requested. Her cross stands in front of our line, facing all of us, in the weird position of some kind of a commander of a platoon. She intends to give further orders from her cross. She is positioned in front of the middle of our row, and since Martha, Patrizio and me are rather at the extremity, we have less direct contact with her than our companions in the middle.

Martha had received the announcement that The Headmistress would be crucified, with surprise too! She and The Headmistress had talked a lot, before Martha had decided to offer herself to crucifixion. Martha, did not feel well about The Headmistress’ decision. “If I had known in advance, I would have talked it out of her head!”, she had declared. And Martha felt sorry for The Headmistress’ husband Pete, as she knew he loved his wife very much!

Under the hot sun, the physical effort has made me terribly thirsty. There comes that man Bjorn with water. He goes to Martha’s cross! Apparently she was very thirsty too, since she drinks it eagerly. The suffering on the cross has made her already less proud, self-confident and assertive. She accepts the water thankfully, almost in submission, and when Bjorn puts his hand on her breasts and goes down to her crotch and caresses her, she does not resist. She gives herself easily and opens her legs to Bjorn as wide as possible. All for some more water to drink.
And I, I remain indifferent about what happens to her. It even excites me a little bit that my wife is treated like that. It is part of the game, it is part of a crucifixion when one is on the receiving side. Martha is officially my wife, but on the cross, she is everybody’s possession, and I have to accept that, like it or not, and I have to watch powerless when she is treated as a lust object by the onlookers.

Birgitt brings water to me. I make some remarks about how attractive she is (who knows, she would give me more water, after these flattering remarks).
To my surprise, Birgitt grabs my cock and puts it between her breasts. Immediately, the exciting impact of the pills does its work. As soon as it gets erect, she gives me a blow job. It is brief but intense, since the upwelling climax struggles with my pain on the cross. Initially, I resist, restrained by the torture of the nails, but then I let go, and my moaning and cries when I ultimately come is ultimately both by pain and pleasure!

Birgitt seems to have enjoyed it too, when she leaves.

“Not bad,” she said, “for being separated! You and Martha got your orgasm simultaneously!”
As always your post are very good and I really enjoy reading them.
Thanks a lot Lox!

Since I was given a drink, I feel a little better!

And yet, it seems to me that the weight of my body increases minute by minute because my arms and legs support me less and less!
For the drugs I have ingested to act to the maximum, I would have to stand still but it is totally impossible because my lungs require air and to get there, you have to move .
Each of my movements triggers like very painful electric shocks throughout the body.

On the sex side, my desires do not calm down and my cock is always stiff and hard!
On this side, the drugs are great but surely have to do a huge damage to my heart which tends to get carried away more and more

And that sun! It's like a lead hit on me all the time!
Even when I close my eyes, I feel dazzled and, if my agony were to last much longer, I would probably go blind!
Besides, there's not a single part of my skin that doesn't burn me!
I obviously can't see myself but I'm sure I have to be red and bright!

I look at Kathy, always so pretty, she still seems to be running out little by little!

"How are you, my dear Kathy?"

- In my head, it's fine but the pain i feel is getting stronger, every move I make on my cross has become practically unbearable, the muscles of my arms and legs seem to knot, refuse to obey me!
And yet, I feel this need to move, to look for the ideal position that will allow me to breathe as easily as possible.

- We are the same, our pains are the same!
Do you really think there is this position that would allow us to die peacefully?

"Honestly, no!
But I expected it, I knew that I had chosen the most painful of purposes and, despite everything, I did not give it up, it is with full knowledge of the facts that I opted for this cross that has always obsessed me!
And you, in relation to sex, your desires calm them down?

- Not at all!
I do not understand how, after having already ejaculated so many times, I always want to and, above all, I always feel able to .
This situation is truly inexplicable!

- I see you're still erect!
For my part, a crazy desire to enjoy does not leave me and I realize that I could reach orgasm just by looking at your cock erect and imagining it in me .
Just talking about it with you, I feel my clitoris vibrate and my pussy get stifling more and more!
Tell me you want me, that you want to penetrate me, make me howl with pleasure!

- Of course, Kathy, I would so much like to caress you, to pass my tongue on your sex, to collect in my mouth every drop of your juice, to lead you to an endless orgasm, the total orgasm from which we do not return, the one that would lead you to the sweetest of the dead despite the terrible suffering of your cross.

- Pira, thank you!
I feel carried away by a gigantic enjoyment, the orgasm in which you drag me will overwhelm me!
I'm going, I'm flying, I'm enjoying!
What a marvel.

- Enjoy well, let yourself be carried away by your pleasure, towards the most beautiful of the dead.

In a rauspy cry, Kathy enjoys fantastically.
I would like to ejaculate in her, fill her with my sperm but I'm just being stiff and hard, ejaculating alone .

How lucky she is to be a woman and be so gorgeous in her orgasm.

God, if I had known I would not have taken this medicine that prevents me from taking full advantage of the tortures inflicted on me, but on the other hand, I still feel that my desire to enjoy are multiplied to infinity.

I am really happy to have chosen the cross to end my life!
The pains I feel in my wrists and feet nailed are not the most exciting but the position imposed on me excites me terribly against it.

Knowing me totally naked, exposed in front of a hostile crowd fills constantly my pussy with cum and the slightest touch gives me exceptional sensations.
When, moreover, I am whipped, I collect orgasms that multiply to infinity.

Although I have enormous difficulties to breathe, I feel well, very satisfied with my fate, my pains and future abuse that everyone would want to impose on me.

Sincerely, it's really the most painful but also the most exciting of the dead.

I hope that my ordeal will continue for a very long time, that my pains will become more and more intense.

I do not know what my companions feel in the crucifixion, but it seems to me that the cries I hear sound more like cries of pleasure rather than pain! Besides,
I wonder why they would have chosen the cross if not to experience the many enjoyments one can experience.

For now, I dance on my cross!
I try to attract to me spectators eager for sex and brutality by making sure to expose my pussy to the maximum, moving my breasts in the most erotic way possible!
Stop masturbating looking at me, come to me, caress me, beat me, make me cum, you do not see that I'm waiting for that!

Finally, a couple approaches me!
The woman introduces two fingers into my pussy and gets bold by taking my clit between her lips!
It's very good!
The man takes her from behind and each of his attacks is reflected in me.
I will enjoy!
I try to restrain the flow of cum that I will let go!
The man rears, he must be ejaculating in the belly of the woman.
It's too much for me that floods the face of the one who licks me with a terrible squirt of cum!
I scream with happiness!

Having seen me enjoy intensely, I hear Monica who invites my gentle assailants to inflict her the same torture.
Compassionate, they give her the same treatment as me and she also goes through a delicious orgasm.

We both look at each other and we smile at each other.
Although very different, we are looking for the same thing, death in a gigantic and definitive orgasm.
The realization of our wildest fantasy.

The woman introduces two fingers into my pussy and gets bold by taking my clit between her lips!
It's very good! ...
... I will enjoy!
I try to restrain the flow of cum that I will let go! ...
...It's too much for me that floods the face of the one who licks me with a terrible squirt of cum!
I scream with happiness!

WuzE42.jpg
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom