Messaline In Comics ...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
This is a new thread that I open , coming from an old attraction for some comics where I see myself looking like the heroines ...
So, from time to time, I'll post here some manips (only my own manips are allowed there but you can (do!) comment !:D

I hope that you'll enjoy ...:rolleyes:

The first one to open the thread :

coming from a French comic "Beautées dociles" by Kovacq ... (Obedient beauties ) ...

1 Beautées dociles .jpg

I am at a loss ... with profound opulence!

Gratefully thankful.

Trusting Angel.

Life goes on ...

Such is ... so to speak.

:(

When newbies get into our forum they would be shocked to discover that all publications about our crucifixion-lifestyle has a ground for comic writings. And they go away.

Therfore I would say that comic belongs in an apart place of the forum, for cognoscentes alone.

You rode with you father...

I used to bait cops with my CB!!!

Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Northeast Extension and proper !

The first highway in the U.S.

Before the war!

Yes?

When newbies get into our forum they would be shocked to discover that all publications about our crucifixion-lifestyle has a ground for comic writings. And they go away.

Therfore I would say that comic belongs in an apart place of the forum, for cognoscentes alone.
What can say this reply ? I'm alone to do that kind of work and I dont think that it is invading our forums ; more, till now, I even not make a manip about crucifixion !

Back
Top Bottom