Messaline In Comics ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are such a fantastic
loup"

Messa.
They wither at your presence! :p

Last edited:
What can say this reply ? I'm alone to do that kind of work and I dont think that it is invading our forums ; more, till now, I even not make a manip about crucifixion !
Here is a great French comic -
L'evangile Selon Satan Bd

Can you manip this as a Messa story?

What can say this reply ? I'm alone to do that kind of work and I dont think that it is invading our forums ; more, till now, I even not make a manip about crucifixion !
Write on Messa, everyone has a right to be an asshole but some abuse their privilege...

Indeed
When newbies get into our forum they would be shocked to discover that all publications about our crucifixion-lifestyle has a ground for comic writings. And they go away.

Therfore I would say that comic belongs in an apart place of the forum, for cognoscentes alone.

Fox you have made an interesting, dare I provocative claim that seems wanting only in evidence to support it. I really rather doubt that people would be surprised to find that yes, indeed everything in the entire expanse of human existence can inspire comedy or comics or even comical comics. Humour is the bane of tyrants and a guardian of liberty that started on its task long before guns and the internet.

As for the comic as a medium of expression well that too has a long and dare I say proud history. It has captivated, amused, aroused, inspired and motived many across the generations, it has posed the most difficult questions and yes has challenged the mighty in their bastions. It has given hope and succour to the underdog, the also ran, the ordinary and the hero alike.

So where I ask is this evidence of either shock or departure? It is a frequent mistake, which we all make, to equate one's own minority view with the majority. However yours does seem to be a particularly minority stance with an exceptionally low substation from objective data. I can at least point to the supportive stance of, so far, all but one respondent in this thread...not a huge sample by any means but infinitely greater than the evidence presented to the contrary.

Last edited:
Here is a great French comic -
L'evangile Selon Satan Bd

Can you manip this as a Messa story?

Alas I dont see any pic there which can be used for a manip ...
It's difficult to find crucifixion'comics : actually, they only are existing on the net (Dofantasy, bdsmartwork, Quoom ....) or through the oeuvres of some artist like SJ , Hasturan ... but I have not to hijack them ...:D
By the past, most of the comics where focused on "Nazy'BDSM" or different comics for men where women were even not naked (what a pity !:devil:)
So, I've not a great choice , but I post this new one, even if this artist is well known here (Marcus!:rolleyes:), but I was always dreaming to be drawn to one of his pic (what he never did, because, perhaps, I've not strong breasts !!!:devil:)...

So, from a Marcus'pic, here is Messa'ordeal !

:rolleyes:4.jpg:rolleyes:

Alas I dont see any pic there which can be used for a manip ...
It's difficult to find crucifixion'comics : actually, they only are existing on the net (Dofantasy, bdsmartwork, Quoom ....) or through the oeuvres of some artist like SJ , Hasturan ... but I have not to hijack them ...:D
By the past, most of the comics where focused on "Nazy'BDSM" or different comics for men where women were even not naked (what a pity !:devil:)
So, I've not a great choice , but I post this new one, even if this artist is well known here (Marcus!:rolleyes:), but I was always dreaming to be drawn to one of his pic (what he never did, because, perhaps, I've not strong breasts !!!:devil:)...

So, from a Marcus'pic, here is Messa'ordeal !

Owwwch! :eek:

Breast torture does bring tears to my eyes, quite remarkable, considering I don't have any. :rolleyes:

Owwwch! :eek:

Breast torture does bring tears to my eyes, quite remarkable, considering I don't have any. :rolleyes:
Some men have quite respectable breasts, as I've observed -
I bet if yours were stuck with needles like that,
you'd have tears in your eyes! :p

oh, yess..

This is a new thread that I open , coming from an old attraction for some comics where I see myself looking like the heroines ...
So, from time to time, I'll post here some manips (only my own manips are allowed there but you can (do!) comment !:D

I hope that you'll enjoy ...:rolleyes:

The first one to open the thread :

coming from a French comic "Beautées dociles" by Kovacq ... (Obedient beauties ) ...

Some men have quite respectable breasts, as I've observed -
I bet if yours were stuck with needles like that,
you'd have tears in your eyes! :p

Eul,
I was so close to saying something like this.
:D

Indeed

Fox you have made an interesting, dare I provocative claim that seems wanting only in evidence to support it. I really rather doubt that people would be surprised to find that yes, indeed everything in the entire expanse of human existence can inspire comedy or comics or even comical comics. Humour is the bane of tyrants and a guardian of liberty that started on its task long before guns and the internet.

As for the comic as a medium of expression well that too has a long and dare I say proud history. It has captivated, amused, aroused, inspired and motived many across the generations, it has posed the most difficult questions and yes has challenged the mighty in their bastions. It has given hope and succour to the underdog, the also ran, the ordinary and the hero alike.

So where I ask is this evidence of either shock or departure? It is a frequent mistake, which we all make, to equate one's own minority view with the majority. However yours does seem to be a particularly minority stance with an exceptionally low substation from objective data. I can at least point to the supportive stance of, so far, all but one respondent in this thread...not a huge sample by any means but infinitely greater than the evidence presented to the contrary.

This is a top reaction in splendid English.
Bravo!

Yes, humor exists:
Jewish's can laugh about concentration-camps and gas-chambers, only they!;
Catholics scream about the dogmata of their belief when anniversary or marriage;
Protestants and Islamic's do not laugh;
Every country has its comics;
Children can cry,
But in normal life we are full attention and respect every human being.

Indeed I am with my secret love of crucifixion, when not practiced then in mind, a rara avis and must in every circumstance hold my discretion. No clubs, no company but here is a safe place to confess and to get forgiveness.
That is a happiness in my (our) life to know that you are not alone in world. But I remain seriously. Let me say; I will be so and you roll the ball with enthusiastic cries. I stay who I am and refuse to snigger.

---​

Attachments

• Croix porcelaine.jpg
    Croix porcelaine.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 281
Hum, my English is not the best too but I try to be understood and it seems difficult sometimes ...:(
I wanted to show, in this thread, what are my dreams concerning some comics that I can see here and there , but without any pretension to convince anyone ! More, in my opinion, comics are not necessary "funny" for me : the term includes all what in France we call "bandes dessinées" and they can be very serious ! ...but perhaps was I wrong in using this term ?...

Anyway, I dont wish any polemic in this thread ; we're there to get pleasure and pleasure can be fun or serious, it can be a deep dark fantasy, he can be light , but the essential is that it could satisfy our research when we come at CF ...

Just some thoughts ...

PS : I dont like very much when people say that we have not a good English : at least, we try to express our opinion in a language very different from our maternal'one !
Till there, I rarely was seeing any of those who are teasing our English trying to express themselves in French !!!:D

Hum, my English is not the best too but I try to be understood and it seems difficult sometimes ...:(
I wanted to show, in this thread, what are my dreams concerning some comics that I can see here and there , but without any pretension to convince anyone ! More, in my opinion, comics are not necessary "funny" for me : the term includes all what in France we call "bandes dessinées" and they can be very serious ! ...but perhaps was I wrong in using this term ?...

Anyway, I dont wish any polemic in this thread ; we're there to get pleasure and pleasure can be fun or serious, it can be a deep dark fantasy, he can be light , but the essential is that it could satisfy our research when we come at CF ...

Just some thoughts ...

PS : I dont like very much when people say that we have not a good English : at least, we try to express our opinion in a language very different from our maternal'one !
Till there, I rarely was seeing any of those who are teasing our English trying to express themselves in French !!!:D
I've never had a problem reading you posts and appreciate the effort you put into translating them!

T

Just some thoughts ...

Well done, Messa!
You were perfect with your dissertation and wonderful with the broken one, also! ;)

"Be quiet, Siss".

:oops:

Just some thoughts ...

Messa, i fight and learn also dayly with the subtleties of English language. Give me five!

Back
Top Bottom