Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com
As noted on page 10 of this thread, Tree rescued the lovely French traveler Messaline from the vicious lynch mob but had left a wench named 'Barbaria' in the saloon... What was up with that???

It turns out that Barbaria was Messaline's 'school of deviant sex'...

les 079.jpg

Barbaria was sitting backwards bound to an armchair in rented room on the second floor of the saloon. She heard footsteps approaching the door and heard the hinges creak as the door opened. She said "Damn Cecilia I didn't think you would ever get back!"

She turned and looked over she shoulder and her blood ran cold. She hissed "Shit, it's Reverend Lynch!!!"

bondage 1 a.jpg

Tree

As noted on page 10 of this thread, Tree rescued the lovely French traveler Messaline from the vicious lynch mob but had left a wench named 'Barbaria' in the saloon... What was up with that???

It turns out that Barbaria was Messaline's 'school of deviant sex'...

View attachment 149638

Barbaria was sitting backwards bound to an armchair in rented room on the second floor of the saloon. She heard footsteps approaching the door and heard the hinges creak as the door opened. She said "Damn Cecilia I didn't think you would ever get back!"

She turned and looked over she shoulder and her blood ran cold. She hissed "Shit, it's Reverend Lynch!!!"

View attachment 149639

Tree

Oh Shit is putting it mildly .....get me outta here!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rev. Lynch untied Barbaria's hands from the chair but pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them there. As he released her ankles from the chair legs he said "So you seduced my daughter? It will be with great pleasure I watch you strangle in the noose, you lecherous cunt!"

I am taken outside and forced onto a buckboard wagon. The ropes binding my wrists are checked again though I don't know why. They are so rough and tight I feel blood oozing from my flesh onto the coarse hemp. I look at the noose before me and feel colder than the brisk fall mountain air.

hang 066.jpg

T

Rev. Lynch untied Barbaria's hands from the chair but pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them there. As he released her ankles from the chair legs he said "So you seduced my daughter? It will be with great pleasure I watch you strangle in the noose, you lecherous cunt!"

I am taken outside and forced onto a buckboard wagon. The ropes binding my wrists are checked again though I don't know why. They are so rough and tight I feel blood oozing from my flesh onto the coarse hemp. I look at the noose before me and feel colder than the brisk fall mountain air.

View attachment 149640

T

OMG....and I am innocent too....I never seduced anyone....and btw watch who you are calling a lecherous cunt!!....how did I end up over on this thread anyway? Damn you Tree!

Ulp...guess that means...

View attachment 149719 .... I will hang, huh?
yep...

If Barbaria had felt the chill of fear staring at the noose it took all her willpower to keep her knees from buckling as the noose was drawn over her hair. Even before the noose touched her flesh she felt the coarse rope drag through her hair...
hang 058 a.jpg
Barbaria had managed to remain remarkably composed until the man circled behind her to draw the noose down until there was no escaping the rope about her neck...
hang 067.jpg
Barbaria squeezed her legs together to try to hide the pee running down her thighs...

Tree

yep...

If Barbaria had felt the chill of fear staring at the noose it took all her willpower to keep her knees from buckling as the noose was drawn over her hair. Even before the noose touched her flesh she felt the coarse rope drag through her hair...
View attachment 149721
Barbaria had managed to remain remarkably composed until the man circled behind her to draw the noose down until there was no escaping the rope about her neck...
View attachment 149722
Barbaria squeezed her legs together to try to hide the pee running down her thighs...

Tree

Damn ....

anger disgust.jpg ... knew I should have asked to go to the sandbox first:doh:

The Reverend Lynch goes off on his rant about what an ambassador of Satan I am. Somehow with the rough rope resting on my collarbones and scratching the sides of my neck with each breath I take, the other rope chaffs at my bound wrists, and I stand in a puddle of my pee my mind still begins to wander. I think back on being with Cecilia...
princess 015.jpg
She is really the Rev. Lynch's step-daughter. In her late teens she traveled to Europe to spend a summer with her uncle at his estate that was the former Cruxton Abbey. She was a favorite of Lord Wragg and his mistress. When she returned to the States her mother found her to be 'out of control' with insatiable lust and shipped her west to spend some time with her stepfather in the hope that he could give her some direction. She simply seduced him...
strip 008.jpg
...as much as she seduced me. I want to scream that I did not lure Cecilia to have sex with me but she seduced me!!! It took all I could not to blurt that out. I doubt it would save my life and what would happen to her?

I become aware the reverend is yelling at me. He demands "Do you have any last words before we send you to the hell?"

I look up at the maybe two dozen people who could bother to come and watch me die. I look down from the buckboard and say "Yeah, go fuck yourself! I'll meet you there..."
hanged last 2.jpg

Tree

I become aware the reverend is yelling at me. He demands "Do you have any last words before we send you to the hell?"

I look up at the maybe two dozen people who could bother to come and watch me die. I look down from the buckboard and say "Yeah, go fuck yourself! I'll meet you there..."
View attachment 149738

Tree

And I bet....

winking.jpg ...he will be there too :rolleyes::eek:

The wheels of the buckboard squeaked as they rotated around the wood axles. Barbaria's eyes widened as her right foot ran out of wood at the back of the wagon's deck. As her foot stepped into the air four feet above the dirt lane. Barbaria shrieked "OH GOD NAUWCK!!!

Suddenly she was no longer standing on the soiled bed of the buckboard. The coarse rope that had been a frightening annoyance were now a painful conspirator to end her life.

My body that supported my head since I learned to walk now hangs from my head. I watch the ground drift below my feet. I try to scream to be saved but only gasps and squawks leave my mouth...

hang 068 a.jpg

Tree

The wheels of the buckboard squeaked as they rotated around the wood axles. Barbaria's eyes widened as her right foot ran out of wood at the back of the wagon's deck. As her foot stepped into the air four feet above the dirt lane. Barbaria shrieked "OH GOD NAUWCK!!!

Suddenly she was no longer standing on the soiled bed of the buckboard. The coarse rope that had been a frightening annoyance were now a painful conspirator to end her life.

My body that supported my head since I learned to walk now hangs from my head. I watch the ground drift below my feet. I try to scream to be saved but only gasps and squawks leave my mouth...

View attachment 149771

Tree

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ears ring and hammer! I am doing all I can to just hang. This can't last long...

Barbaria thrashes and kicks desperate to escape the rope that crushes her throat. The noose doesn't close around her neck but her neck wasn't meant to hold the weight of her body. The struggle would soon slow but not before she pleased the small group that came to she her hanged...

e g 17.jpg

Tree

My ears ring and hammer! I am doing all I can to just hang. This can't last long...

Barbaria thrashes and kicks desperate to escape the rope that crushes her throat. The noose doesn't close around her neck but her neck wasn't meant to hold the weight of her body. The struggle would soon slow but not before she pleased the small group that came to she her hanged...

View attachment 149773

Tree

Looks like curtains for me pardner.....:rolleyes:

Barbaria's death those slow. The reverend climbs up on the buckboard and looks at her limp body slowly spin hung from the noose. He said to the small gathering "I doubt this harlot will be doing anymore seduction after tonight. Get some sleep... we'll bury this cunt tomorrow so the varmint aren't drawn into town..."

hanged 9.jpg

...You can't leave me here. I am so cold...

Tree

Barbaria's death those slow. The reverend climbs up on the buckboard and looks at her limp body slowly spin hung from the noose. He said to the small gathering "I doubt this harlot will be doing anymore seduction after tonight. Get some sleep... we'll bury this cunt tomorrow so the varmint aren't drawn into town..."

View attachment 149774

...You can't leave me here. I am so cold...

Tree

Just left to hang there all night like cold meat?....sigh.....what a way to go....not even a round of applause...sigh

The next morning a young lady posed by the hanged body of Barbaria. Her stepfather slipped under the cloth hood of the plate camera and said "You need to move to your left, Cecelia."

"But she crapped and she stinks!"

"...just a couple feet, baby. It will only take a moment."

She did as she was told then he asked her to turn the hanged woman's body to face the camera. She whined "I have to touch it???"

"Come on, help me out! Lord Wragg will pay more than a few hundred pounds for this picture for his conical!" the Rev. Lynch said. "You have to admit you liked it, Cecelia!"

"I did! when can we do it again?"

"Bring me another woman" Lynch replied.

"Oh, is next weekend soon enough?"

'....I heard that' Barbaria thought as she slowly spun below the rope...

Back
Top Bottom