Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next morning a young lady posed by the hanged body of Barbaria. Her stepfather slipped under the cloth hood of the plate camera and said "You need to move to your left, Cecelia."

"But she crapped and she stinks!"

"...just a couple feet, baby. It will only take a moment."

She did as she was told then he asked her to turn the hanged woman's body to face the camera. She whined "I have to touch it???"

"Come on, help me out! Lord Wragg will pay more than a few hundred pounds for this picture for his conical!" the Rev. Lynch said. "You have to admit you liked it, Cecelia!"

"I did! when can we do it again?"

"Bring me another woman" Lynch replied.

"Oh, is next weekend soon enough?"

'....I heard that' Barbaria thought as she slowly spun below the rope...

close up face.jpg Why do I let these things happen to me? (and btw...I never stink)

...Best I can tell she might be a good 'one night stand' but I wouldn't want to go for a long term relationship with her...

...You don't think she could show up in other Tree threads, do you???

T

...Goodnight, friends from a beautiful night on the coffee shop's patio. It's a shame Eulalia can't see it...

...and Messa was searching Barb but she didn't found her : she is alone in the Wild West , now ...:(

Barb is in the Midwest organizing a new student cull and hunt participation field course....ride your pony over there and join the fun Messa.:rolleyes:

Is that wise, Messa? :eek:

Have you seen what's happening on that thread? :eek:
Yeah, Barb's a bitch, Wragg is an evil Englishman, Blaire is still a slave, Joan Tree is still... well, Joan Tree, no one knew that Dark Princess was quite the archer when she is naked, RR is making a fortune with his video productions, and Tree is drunk...

...did I miss something?

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? They knew what???

Yeah, Barb's a bitch, Wragg is an evil Englishman, Blaire is still a slave, Joan Tree is still... well, Joan Tree, no one knew that Dark Princess was quite the archer when she is naked, RR is making a fortune with his video productions, and Tree is drunk...

...did I miss something?

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? They knew what???

As a crossing-threads advertisement....it seems pretty complete....:rolleyes:

...no, Tree is drunk... -Ulrika

149781-b91966e9f3d2dabe0ec4c11a32ac2ae9.jpg
no surprise there...even on Sunday...tsk tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom