Messaline is wondering ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
A first question :

If you had Messaline as your next slave , what could you like to do with her or of her ?

View attachment 626194

I'm humbly waiting for your answers, Masters ...

Dear Messa, I'm sure I could think of many things to do with you, and the cross would be ever present as a possibility. A slave must attend her master, and this is what I would require of you. Submission, service, and the complete surrender of your body to my will. Sometimes this may simply be waiting at table. Other times, well, kneeling with your wrists bound behind, ready for action :p

Maybe I would take you camping? How would you like a night under the stars?
tumblr_moggvfXhc51qhhvxco1_500.jpg

In the Archaic period in the Mediterranean a new slave girl was greeted with nuts and berries upon entry into her new household. I think a slave especially such an elegant and courtly one as Messaline should be cherished with love and respect. Of course the needs of the home dictate she must work hard but punishments should be just and fit the level of misdeed. Of course in the case of certain needs it may be a bit of pain and restraint is actually a reward to be bestowed only for the best of behaviours.

So Messa can you earn a whipping?

whipped.gif

Can you earn time on your cross?

portrait-of-a-crucified-woman-ramon-martinez.jpg

In the Archaic period in the Mediterranean a new slave girl was greeted with nuts and berries upon entry into her new household. I think a slave especially such an elegant and courtly one as Messaline should be cherished with love and respect. Of course the needs of the home dictate she must work hard but punishments should be just and fit the level of misdeed. Of course in the case of certain needs it may be a bit of pain and restraint is actually a reward to be bestowed only for the best of behaviours.

So Messa can you earn a whipping?

View attachment 626447

Can you earn time on your cross?

View attachment 626448
Well, it seems that it's this RR who is suggesting the best : so, I think that he'll buy me and I will be his ..... "Princess " ...
He'll conduct me into his red cabriolet 2ldd16x.png and all the world could contemplate this beautiful Princess , hanging to a cross ...626197-e2ddfd0a5c9433db2511e9b9c2ea7d9f.jpg
:ole:

Well, it seems that it's this RR who is suggesting the best : so, I think that he'll buy me and I will be his ..... "Princess " ...
He'll conduct me into his red cabriolet View attachment 626593 and all the world could contemplate this beautiful Princess , hanging to a cross ...View attachment 626594
:ole:
Displayed in wretched nudity, nailed painfully to the cross you hang from...
crux 339 f.jpg
...to be toyed with by his guest Lady Judith who is most entertained by terrible torture of your crucifixion!!!
crux 361 B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom