Mine Misery

Go to CruxDreams.com
He walked away, and while we all ... that is, the entire shift ... watched, the enforcers dragged the two unfortunates over to the far side of the tunnel, hoisted them up onto one of the carts used for hauling away debris and salt, pulled down a pair of nooses dangling from pulleys bolted to the tunnel supports overhead, slipped the nooses over their heads and tightened them around their necks.

Yikes. The Bad Noose Bares.

Mine Misery indeed.

The round-faced monster waited until he had disappeared far down the long tunnel, then she turned to the other enforcers and said, "Come on, let's get her up on the cart over there, and hang her! Good riddance to bad rubbish!"

Well, that's a bit harsh even for a lazy slacker like Barb. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and Barbara will be spared a quick death. Hopefully they'll think better of it and elect to make an example out of her lazy ass, perhaps with a public flogging....

Sarah laughed, but it was a brittle, mirthless laugh. “And there you were just a couple of months ago buying more slaves ‘to expand our operations,’ as you put it. All because you had to have those two whores to play around with at night instead of being in bed with your wife.” I knew she meant Barb and Pat.

If Charles had half a testicle, he'd take out a second mortgage --- and put his snotty wife up as collateral!

But just then Pam intervened, grabbing me from behind by the hair, jerking me half to my feet, and belting me in the stomach with clenched fist. I flew backwards with the force of the blow and landed hard on my butt, holding my belly and gasping for air.

In reent years this jaded old reprobate has developed a taste for punishments - slaps, punches, kicks -- administered with the world's oldest weapon -- one's bare hands.

A girlish belly is well suited to punches, of course, but so are well-toned thighs, shapely buttocks, and, within certain limits, soft, yielding breasts.

you two will be severely punished. You will spend the entire day on stake-out. See to it Zelda!

A stake-out! With Zelda in charge! One's imagination races. It seems that Slacker #1491 and #1492 are in for a rough time.

As well they should be. Profits at the mine were down 3% last month.

"Where discipline reigns, productivity will follow."

from "The Art of the Salt Mine"

When they had finished, we lay naked and spreadeagled. Our bindings allowed just enough slack to move or flex our limbs a bit, but little more than that. We were helplessly and hopelessly exposed to the elements.

Hmm. I'm not sure whether to root for a blistering hot sun or for hailstones the size of cherry pits.

Cela ne fait rien, je guess.

Heads I win, tails Barbara loses.

George was looking me up and down hungrily. “I always thought you were a hot piece of ass, Sarah, and now I can see just how right I was.” He reached out and stuck his hand between my legs. I twisted to get away telling him to stop. In response, he just dug his hand into my pelvic bone painfully. “You aren’t the boss anymore, Sarah. Here, I am the boss and your body is for me and the others to do with as we please. You got that?”

Good old George seems to be outgrowing his wussiness. Hopefully he and Jake and the others will take snotty Sarah down a peg or two....

Back
Top Bottom