Music

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ahem. Hondoboot, you have won the badassery contest of the evening. I have vinyl envy. Coolest thing I own is the picturedisc of Lateralus by Tool. And that I lent to a friend an never got back. haha damnit I miss it.
Thank you Adobe.

Alright ... I am way to young to remember this when it came out but I have always loved the the music and I really love the film. The Channel swimmer, as a running joke throughout, just stuck with me as so very funny.
I'm sorry if you Hard Rock and Metal guys don't agree but I like "The Lads".

Paul ... "Yech, I'm all sticky."

Alright ... I am way to young to remember this when it came out but I have always loved the the music and I really love the film. The Channel swimmer, as a running joke throughout, just stuck with me as so very funny.

I love the Beatles. I have every one of their albums in Stereo and Mono. At least the ones that were released in mono and stereo. The White Album is my second all time favorite album next to Joy Division's Closer. Now that is a combo, the Beatles and Joy Division:)

Last edited:
I love the Beatles. I have everyone of their albums in Stereo and Mono.

Me too. And somehow Let It Be is still my all-time favorite. Revolver, and some stuff from the White album are eternal, almost pre-uterine. (yes I just made up a word describing a state of being before being fetal to describe the bliss one receives from listening to The Beatles, and yet I'm not that big of a fan anymore.)

Me too. And somehow Let It Be is still my all-time favorite. Revolver, and some stuff from the White album are eternal, almost pre-uterine. (yes I just made up a word describing a state of being before being fetal to describe the bliss one receives from listening to The Beatles, and yet I'm not that big of a fan anymore.)
Everyone knows that as time goes by ... ;)
:p

Norwegian Wood..

Tree

It's good to know The Beatles are being enjoyed by a new generation. I don't think any of us could have predicted that 50 years ago.

It's good to know The Beatles are being enjoyed by a new generation. I don't think any of us could have predicted that 50 years ago.
Tha Beatles are one of the few bands that transcend generations, parents, grandparents and children, all seem to enjoy the Beatles. Not many bands do that.

Tree got lazy tonight and put in the 'Valley Girls' soundtrack. "Don't put another dime in the jukebox" and "I melt with you" have to be cranked up to appreciate...

Tree

...oh, come back, Leo, I'll turn it down....
good taste that Leo..................I think:devil:

Much of 'Valley Girl's' is heavy on drums. When 'I melt with you' (Modern English) comes on I crank it up...

You're sort of new, I'll plug a local band... Listen to the band 'Divine Sorrow'... My neighbors...

T
this one for instance old chap .......I found it on youtube

Another vote for "The Lads" from me. Yesterday stays with me and makes me tingle and gush.;)

Back
Top Bottom