Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
As per my profile picture. I"ve been lifted up onto the stipes, the soldiers lift my feet side by side, and drive the nails through the top of my feet, through my Havaianas flip flops and into the cross, completing my crucifixion.

Nailing choice​

If you were being crucified for real and given the option of how to have your feet nailed what would you choose? Right over left, left over right? Individually nailed? Nailed through the heel. Or legs behind the upright and nailed through your soles? Also would you choose a step or not?
Feet behind the upright und nailed through the soles - perhaps like this https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/pat9-jpg.1189845/

upside down crux? better nail them through the ankles.

Nailing choice​

If you were being crucified for real and given the option of how to have your feet nailed what would you choose? Right over left, left over right? Individually nailed? Nailed through the heel. Or legs behind the upright and nailed through your soles? Also would you choose a step or not?

Lately I've been thinking about the different ways the feet of the condemned would be fastened to the cross. It seems like the methods I've seen the most are nailing through the heels to the sides of the cross, or through the middle of the feet. Which method does everyone prefer? Also, which method do you think would cause the most pain? I'm guessing through the heels since it would be going through bone, not sure though. Figured it'd be interesting to discuss

? I'm guessing through the heels since it would be going through bone, not sure though. Figured it'd be interesting to discuss
Tree prefers through the arch of the foot, one over the other. It is neat and simple... cheaper too as both feet can be done with one nail. Tree also notes whether nailing through the foot or from the side a good executioner can miss going through bone. By the way, @Wragg recently did a crucifixion of Alice with the spikes driven through the sides of her ankles. It was a well-done nailing of the woman and drew no objections from Tree:very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom