Naked In Front Of Crowd

Go to CruxDreams.com
I knew her from the TV series "suits" and I was not impressed, but I am not a prince so she didn't try to impress me. But going more into the details and the fact that all females are beautiful, she looks in my opinion good but rather normal, one will find millions of similar looking girls. So it is not a female which I would consider breath-taking, so I do not understand that story, also remembering she is older and divorced (Trevor Engelson 2011-2013), which in my opinion is not a good point for a succesful relation. I consider a relation as something between peoples of similar history, so divorced should mary again divorced peoples, female with child should date male with child from previous relations, and so on.

To take it back a generation why was Bo Derek a "10" and men drooled all over her. Both of John's previous wives (Ursula Andress and Linda Evans) were much prettier (and basically if you look at them all when they were young they are all the same woman). And take it back farther why were "flappers" considered sexy in the 1920s? Things change and there is no universal definition.

If we all appealed to (or wanted) the same person then that person would be very very busy and the rest of us very very lonely.

Not all females are beautiful and when you say that to a woman the internal response is (you're lying what do you want).

The German government once considered passing a law that said marriage was a 7 year contract and then after that you either reupped or moved on, no harm, no foul. And Margaret Mead would agree with that time frame. And frankly divorce is much more common place and not the stigma it was even just 40 years ago.

And not that Harry is any catch. He doesn't seem too bright, he is easily manipulated, spoiled, irresponsible and if he wasn't royalty he'd probably get lost in a crowd of 2. BUT he is a Prince in the wealthiest family in the world! So if you are an aging (and she isn't THAT old) marginal actress who is staring working for a living in the face he is a veritable (and literal) GOLD mine just waiting to tapped (and controlled).

A woman can pretty much have sex (her #1 weapon) whenever she wants. She can have it for fun, to land the guys she really wants or to land a small fortune. It's all up to her mind set. And honestly a few years with a man you don't really want but when you walk the severance sets you up for life is not a bad economic deal for a LOT of women.

kisses

willowfall

I have been crucified, but never in front of a crowd. I can only fantasize about what it must feel like. To hang there naked and helpless listening the taunts, the cheers, and the jeers while you suffer the excruciating pain.
Bobbie has not considered all that she will feel...

Your body is stretched more than it has ever been. Your arms are held spread with your wrists just over the top of your head. Hanging this way bound by ropes would be brutally painful, but square-shanked spikes have been driven through your wrists and driven into the cross' wood. A third spike is driven through your feet making it impossible to close the gap between your legs. The thick heads of the spikes prevent your escape.
crux 790 B.jpg
Sweat oozes from your skin and trickles down your body. You want to wipe the beads rolling down your flesh but the spikes do not let you. Gnats and flies are attracted to your scented body, gnawing on you and all your once private parts. They settle on your breasts with none of the arousal how many men have had. And even your breathing is work as your arms pull your ribs against your lungs
crux 894 hornet1 C.jpg
But for all the hell you suffer as you are slowly being put to death you should take heart the crowd is enjoying watching you die...
crux 403 F.jpg

Bobbie has not considered all that she will feel...

Your body is stretched more than it has ever been. Your arms are held spread with your wrists just over the top of your head. Hanging this way bound by ropes would be brutally painful, but square-shanked spikes have been driven through your wrists and driven into the cross' wood. A third spike is driven through your feet making it impossible to close the gap between your legs. The thick heads of the spikes prevent your escape.
View attachment 1315727
Sweat oozes from your skin and trickles down your body. You want to wipe the beads rolling down your flesh but the spikes do not let you. Gnats and flies are attracted to your scented body, gnawing on you and all your once private parts. They settle on your breasts with none of the arousal how many men have had. And even your breathing is work as your arms pull your ribs against your lungs
View attachment 1315738
But for all the hell you suffer as you are slowly being put to death you should take heart the crowd is enjoying watching you die...
View attachment 1315726
Thanks, Tree, always your elegant self I see.

Many reasons for this, but some obvious ones are
a) female primary sex characteristics are less obvious and more hidden than the male, one being largely internal and the other being largely external - more easily obscured with a bit of airbrushing in old photos etc
b) female sexual arousal is also more subtle, while male arousal is all too visible

Even today erections are not common in mainstream film and TV - too confronting for a variety of reasons

Fully human, fully vulnerable, it makes sense
It's interesting you guys were digging my 2018's post.
That's Yupar is now getting old and over matured cuz of the Dictator's fault. . I meant not that young and energetic one anymore :rolleyes:
But i still think this manip pic made him more handsome :devil:

Back
Top Bottom