New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello there, it's great to meet you all! I usually go by Neehko on deviantArt, but I'm sticking with this moniker here.

I've posted a bunch of stuff on dA including some crux pics, but I've been planning to move here full-time and share what I can with you all :) Should be able to make a new thread soon hopefully, hope you enjoy it!

Hello there, it's great to meet you all! I usually go by Neehko on deviantArt, but I'm sticking with this moniker here.

I've posted a bunch of stuff on dA including some crux pics, but I've been planning to move here full-time and share what I can with you all :) Should be able to make a new thread soon hopefully, hope you enjoy it!

Welcome ChloeM .... I'm sure you will have a good time here. We look forward to seeing your input.

Welcome ChloeM! Looking forward to seeing your art displayed here. :welcome:

Welcome..Do make yourself at home. We look forward to your contributions.

Great to have you here ChloeM, looking forward to enjoying your pics :)

Back
Top Bottom