New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
A newbie says "Hello" and asks if he is right here

Hello everyone

An german forum hinted me to take an look at your interesting forum here so i signed up and say "Hello" to you all.

I like bondage and want to explore much more of the Sado-Maso spectrum, including racking, stockades and breathtaking things that i feel not comfortable to say in detail in the public. Just ask if you want to know more.

Some time ago i could get a little taste of beeing crucified by getting tied to an "T" shaped cross and i very loved the feeling. It could have ben much longer and a bit more intense :)

I am here to connect with with other like minded people and espically searching to find events to visit in real life (limited germany and austria). With my limited knowledge and experience i am mostly bottom for now but where i can i also offer to be the top who ties and plays with you. Everything has to stay within R.A.C.K. limits of course.

What i not do is to collect and share random photos from the net, also im not interested in roleplay and fictional stories.

A newbie says "Hello" and asks if he is right here

Hello everyone

An german forum hinted me to take an look at your interesting forum here so i signed up and say "Hello" to you all.

I like bondage and want to explore much more of the Sado-Maso spectrum, including racking, stockades and breathtaking things that i feel not comfortable to say in detail in the public. Just ask if you want to know more.

Some time ago i could get a little taste of beeing crucified by getting tied to an "T" shaped cross and i very loved the feeling. It could have ben much longer and a bit more intense :)

I am here to connect with with other like minded people and espically searching to find events to visit in real life (limited germany and austria). With my limited knowledge and experience i am mostly bottom for now but where i can i also offer to be the top who ties and plays with you. Everything has to stay within R.A.C.K. limits of course.

What i not do is to collect and share random photos from the net, also im not interested in roleplay and fictional stories.
Hi there, welcome.

Smiles and gives a wave to everybody..I just wanted to say am new here and have just started to check things out on this site but have to say am loving what i have seen so far and excited to see what all i can get into on this site

Hugsss Tiffany
:welcome8:

Smiles and gives a wave to everybody..I just wanted to say am new here and have just started to check things out on this site but have to say am loving what i have seen so far and excited to see what all i can get into on this site

Hugsss Tiffany

Much to like here Tiffany. Welcome and make yourself at home. :welcome:

Hugsss Tiffany
Hugs to you Tiff, have a great time here! :D

Hello.

I'm an author (and occasional game-creator and Poser... um... poser...) looking for different venues with different tastes to explore and share my work. Cruxforums has come well-recommended to me by a few sources, and some writers and artists I very much respect have chosen to congregate here. I hope my own offerings (time permitting) will be well-received.

I've been writing erotica for the better part of twenty years now, and there seems to be some consensus that I'm decent at it. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to make that case.

Hello.

I'm an author (and occasional game-creator and Poser... um... poser...) looking for different venues with different tastes to explore and share my work. Cruxforums has come well-recommended to me by a few sources, and some writers and artists I very much respect have chosen to congregate here. I hope my own offerings (time permitting) will be well-received.

I've been writing erotica for the better part of twenty years now, and there seems to be some consensus that I'm decent at it. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to make that case.
Welcome. We look forward to your contributions.

Hugsss Tiffany
You are very welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom