New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have just found my way here (a trail of breadcrumbs from DA). This looks like a really interesting place to explore, and I suspect it is going to take a day or two to find everything. I don't create visual art (though I do appreciate it, but I do write). And I know that there is a written word section of your site, because a little bird told me!

Take a day or two? Dream further, @Migoz2 . I'm since 2014 here and finding dayly news. Ok, maybe I'm a bit forgetful. I wish you many fun, while you explore the Forum!

Hello everyone! Nice to have found a forums like this.
Hi everyone! Glad to be here!
:welcome: Great that you've found us - enjoy!
I have just found my way here (a trail of breadcrumbs from DA). This looks like a really interesting place to explore, and I suspect it is going to take a day or two to find everything. I don't create visual art (though I do appreciate it0, but I do write. And I know that there is a written word section of your site, because a little bird told me!
1563829064242.png
Glad you've found us Migoz! :biggrin:
Written contributions are very welcome - there are Forums for stories and poems in the Crucifixion and BDSM sections,
and on other themes they're welcome in Fantasy Unlimited. And to find our library, click Archive at the top and select
Stories and Poems - tip: click Filter on the right and select Sort By Downloads - then you'll see the most popular first.

Last edited:
Take a day or two? Dream further, @Migoz2 . I'm since 2014 here and finding dayly news. Ok, maybe I'm a bit forgetful. I wish you many fun, while you explore the Forum!

:welcome: Great that you've found us - enjoy!

View attachment 729430
Glad you've found us Migoz! :biggrin:
Written contributions are very welcome - there are Forums for stories and poems in the Crucifixion and BDSM sections,
and on other themes they're welcome in Fantasy Unlimited. And to find our library, click Archive at the top and select
Stories and Poems - tip: click Filter on the right and select Sort By Downloads - then you'll see the most popular first.

Thanks! I already love it here. I suspect a lot of today is already accounted for......

Hi everyone! Found this forum when looking for a specific artist.
:welcome: Kathryn, glad you've found us -
hope you found what you were looking for,
if you want help finding your way about, just ask,
we're a friendly and helpful bunch!

Hello all! I was looking for the lost site bondagewomen.net and was led here and I feel very lucky that I really could find some lost pics. Thank you. And I'd appeciate it if any of you have more resources of this lost site. Thank you!
Welcome Elvisharcher - I'm pretty sure we had some material from that site in the earlier days of the Forums,
and there are probably members here who will be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom