New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com

:welcome:

Добро пожаловать к нам, Wood791!
Наслаждайтесь форумами.
Но, пожалуйста, используйте английский в публичных сообщениях.
Не обязательно правильный английский,
автоматически переведенный английский будет приемлемым.

Welcome to you, Wood791!
Enjoy the forums.
But please use English in public posts.
Not necessarily correct English,
automatically translated English will be acceptable.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Добро пожаловать к вам, Wood791!
Наслаждайтесь форумами.
Но, пожалуйста, используйте английский в публичных сообщениях.
Не обязательно правильный английский,
автоматически переведенный английский будет приемлемым.

Welcome to you, Wood791!
Enjoy the forums.
But please use English in public posts.
Not necessarily correct English,
automatically translated English will be acceptable.
Ok.......... Now I really am wondering what it says about me that I read Wood791's post, 'спс' (which appears to be Russian for 'thx'), as 'cnc' (consensual non-consent)..........

Hey everyone! Happy 2020 (nearly). I am brand new here, so may take a while to find my way
:hello: Hi Brotle! Glad you've found your way here - contact any of us staff if you need a hand,
and you'll find lots of friendly, helpful folk here - have a great time exploring the Forums in 2020!

What things besides cruxifiction are big here, btw?
Well, there's crucifixions, obviously, but some people like to do hangings, burnings and shootings. Provided you can strip a girl (or guy) naked to do it, it's somewhere around here. I personally write comedy and work up photo manipulations featuring people (mainly women in various states of undress and/or peril) in compromising, and hopefully erotically amusing situations. If mild humiliation is involved, it seems to suit most viewers. Really, it's pretty open ended.

HI, I guess - I'm here by Eulalia's invite, and hopefully I'll find some interesting stuff even if cruxifiction isn't one of my A-list turn-ons.
Welcome. I, too, was lured here by Eulalia...... And crux is not my thing, either. But if you dig around a little, I am sure that you will find a plenitude of material that you like. (I have been here six months, and I am still finding new things.....)

And I know I keep saying this, but this really is the most friendly, fun, welcoming place on the internet. What a lovely bunch of perverts you all are here!

Happy new year to you too. What things besides cruxifiction are big here, btw?
And crux is not my thing, either. But if you dig around a little, I am sure that you will find a plenitude of material that you like. (I have been here six months, and I am still finding new things.....)
I been here 16 months and I share that crux is secondary. The best approach is to check out the new posts. Also, the non-crux material is concentrated in the BDSM Forum. Also, watch announcements for entries in New Threads.

There is no perfect system, so just feel free to browse and I'm sure you'll find stuff to your taste. There's a ton! So keep looking! Welcome.

Also, if you find something written by someone, and you like it, look for other threads they have started (two examples, completely at random: @Praefectus Praetorio and @Barbaria1)
And for a newby, the way you search for a person's threads:
1 Click on their name, which will open a little window.
2 Click again on the Name again and you get their profile post.
3 Under their name will be four buttons: Follow, Ignore, Start conversation and Find
4 Click Find and choose Threads

If you enjoy someone's posts and comments, you can click Follow to be notified of their new entries.

Back
Top Bottom