New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone! Just recently joined after I was pointed to this website by some like-minded persons.

I will start by saying, I personally am not the biggest crucifixion enthusiast. In general, and I am not someone who's very interested in physical torture, let alone alone execution. It's just not my fantasy... by itself. My fantasy is, however, Ancient Roman slavery. Slavery is my single biggest interest, and of course there are few settings as good for it as Rome. I am after exploring feelings of crushing defeat, subjugation, impotence and helplessness, all of which is the lot of a slave.

I like crucifixion as part of the context, as part of the backdrop for my slavery.
Welcome Serva. I think you will find that the interests expressed here are broader than just crucifixion. With the interests you have expressed, you will fit right in. For example, if you search for "slavery" or "slave market" you will find entire threads where this is discussed, and presented in pictorial form.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
:welcome8:

Hello everyone! Just recently joined after I was pointed to this website by some like-minded persons.

I will start by saying, I personally am not the biggest crucifixion enthusiast. In general, and I am not someone who's very interested in physical torture, let alone alone execution. It's just not my fantasy... by itself. My fantasy is, however, Ancient Roman slavery. Slavery is my single biggest interest, and of course there are few settings as good for it as Rome. I am after exploring feelings of crushing defeat, subjugation, impotence and helplessness, all of which is the lot of a slave.

I like crucifixion as part of the context, as part of the backdrop for my slavery. KurvyKate has made a point that reflects my view on this:

"However, as a punishment it’s a sweet threat to dread and if I’d signed up to be controlled and subjugated knowing I might be publicly humiliated by being tied to a cross naked, I’d be flawlessly behaved."

I'd go further and say I would indeed adore to be threatened with deadly crucifixion. Nailed to the cross, legs broken, hoisted along the side of the road. But I don't fantasize of actually suffering that. Only of being terrified of it, terrified into groveling submission.

So essentially, I joined hoping to discuss ancient Roman slavery, and to share and bare my fantasies on the subject with like-minded individuals.

Hey, a like-minded individual! I'm definitely into the Master/slave relationship , daily life fantasy. Also a bit into the ACTUAL history (which is quite different). I do some crux and execution art, but it's mostly less lethal fantasy that I'm into (drawings, animations, and writing). I'm actually working on a large bellydance animation that I hope to have completed soon. Now, I've gotta plug my own work, since I apparently have someone who is into the same things I am. Make sure to follow the posts, not just look at the pics down below, because there is stuff that won't show up if you are just skimming.

Welcome to the forum.

There is a person wanting to join, or rather has joined, but when she goes for instance to this page, she gets 'You have insufficient privileges to reply here' so she can't say hi.

Now it's so long ago that I joined that much has probably changed but I think I could post right away. Does she need to wait for some kind of approval process?

There is a person wanting to join, or rather has joined, but when she goes for instance to this page, she gets 'You have insufficient privileges to reply here' so she can't say hi.

Now it's so long ago that I joined that much has probably changed but I think I could post right away. Does she need to wait for some kind of approval process?

That shouldn’t happen. PM a staff member with more information if you can.

Back
Top Bottom