New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone. Just so you know I've spent most of my on line kink career writing subby stories on DA and having fun with the consequent role plays which always seem to develop on any website with a workable private messaging system. I love my boyfriend but............... I love this other thing too and it thrills me to be able to simply talk about it. What is it? Well I'm a bit scared by all you people with dungeons and shed loads of high tech equipment like you actually do things? I have to play games on a sort of half real, half fantasy level and my experience of kink is a cerebral thing. It's all about the threat of control and the dread of knowing I might be subject to such a thing. At first I thought I'd bring it to life by writing it, so I did, but I've ended up here as my exploration continues. Condemned am I? Yep!
Welcome, KurvyKate! Do not worry about dungeons! Most of us prefer crucifixions as an open air activity!;)

Hello everyone. Just so you know I've spent most of my on line kink career writing subby stories on DA and having fun with the consequent role plays which always seem to develop on any website with a workable private messaging system. I love my boyfriend but............... I love this other thing too and it thrills me to be able to simply talk about it. What is it? Well I'm a bit scared by all you people with dungeons and shed loads of high tech equipment like you actually do things? I have to play games on a sort of half real, half fantasy level and my experience of kink is a cerebral thing. It's all about the threat of control and the dread of knowing I might be subject to such a thing. At first I thought I'd bring it to life by writing it, so I did, but I've ended up here as my exploration continues. Condemned am I? Yep!
Hi Kate. I let you in this morning. I was impressed by the notes that you submitted with your entry request. Very few people do that and I think it should be a requirement of entry to help sort the chaff from the wheat.

Well just so you know I've been typing my tits off since I logged on for the first time some 10 hours ago. I got in several discussions which lasted all afternoon and into the evening. It's nuts, I haven't had a moments rest! I can't keep this up. I have to log on early tomorrow because it's expected of me. What a wild ride this site is!

Kate XX

Well just so you know I've been typing my tits off since I logged on for the first time some 10 hours ago. I got in several discussions which lasted all afternoon and into the evening. It's nuts, I haven't had a moments rest! I can't keep this up. I have to log on early tomorrow because it's expected of me. What a wild ride this site is!

Kate XX

Really depends on what you choose to ride KK ... or what somebody chooses for you ... A quiet old plod, a bouncy pony/horse or
even a wild stallion ... :devil:

Kate XX
Welcome KK!

Greetings. I'm getting my bearings here and I'm an old dog. It takes me a while.

I am a gay male and interested in male works. I finally found the male crucifixion post and am looking for an easier way to look for such male oriented works in other posts.

Thank you.

Greetings. I'm getting my bearings here and I'm an old dog. It takes me a while.

I am a gay male and interested in male works. I finally found the male crucifixion post and am looking for an easier way to look for such male oriented works in other posts.

Thank you.
Welcome Aonmeinus - the way to find what you're looking for is:
click 'Forums' on the top bar, then 'Search forums'
in the search box, just enter 'male', check 'Search titles only',
and you'll find a good list.
To save you the trouble, this should get you to it ...

Hello to you and welcome here.

Hello everyone. It all started for me when I was very young, One Good Friday our pastor gave this detailed description of death by crucifixion. I could not get it off my mind. I started taking the position of the crucified while I was lying in bed under the covers naked and imagining going through the experience. It was a powerful turn on. I hope to share more of my thoughts on the matter as I get more comfortable with this blogging thing.

Welcome Kate. Although she is too modest to say it, @Eulalia has written and posted many of the best sub stories on the site.
Check the Archives for:
For The Pleasure Of Prince Uday - a girl to be whipped
The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls - an expansive classic
Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest - an ancient and honorable sport
Beauty and the Russian Beast - so prolonged suffering!
And several other excellent works.

My one, half-hearted effort in that direction was A Slave's Diary, mostly a sugary romance disguised as a Master/Slave relationship.

Agin Welcome!

Welcome Kate. Although she is too modest to say it, @Eulalia has written and posted many of the best sub stories on the site.
Check the Archives for:
For The Pleasure Of Prince Uday - a girl to be whipped
The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls - an expansive classic
Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest - an ancient and honorable sport
Beauty and the Russian Beast - so prolonged suffering!
And several other excellent works.

My one, half-hearted effort in that direction was A Slave's Diary, mostly a sugary romance disguised as a Master/Slave relationship.

Agin Welcome!

I know Eulalia from Deviantart.com, she made me sign up here! I had a little poke about in the archive yesterday but recommended reading is a better route in I think, thanks for that. The erotic power Eulalia's keypad exudes is a joy on DA too. The trouble is I need to lead an ordinary life and this site particularly is rabidly addictive, oh well.

Pleased to meet you,
Kate XX

I know Eulalia from Deviantart.com, she made me sign up here! I had a little poke about in the archive yesterday but recommended reading is a better route in I think, thanks for that. The erotic power Eulalia's keypad exudes is a joy on DA too. The trouble is I need to lead an ordinary life and this site particularly is rabidly addictive, oh well.

Pleased to meet you,
Kate XX

Not that much activity from rabbits really ... Bloody Squirrels you have to watch out for ... as you will no doubt discover ...

Back
Top Bottom