No Nails??? Burn Her!!!!!!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my. This is a bit much for me. Seeing these girls buring to death is actually really scary. I know it's not real, and I am not hating on anyone for what works for them, but I can't look at these! I wonder why that is? I can tolerate and even enjoy pictures and depictions of girls being nailed to a cross, raped, beaten and suffocated, but Fire terrifies me.

hmmm .. that's quite natural Piper .. everybody may not like all kinds of fetish .. I came across some Dolcet comics in this site yesterday dealing with dismemberment which I could not digest .. i guess we should just avoid the topics that we don't like
again, I'm no expert, but I think that phobias and like & dislikes may have their imprints from memories long back and even past lives

I mean, I'm not mad at anyone, and it is an interesting subject, I just get like that every time I see fire. Truth is, I was burned once myself a long time ago during a family 4th of july party that was far more windy than it should have been that night and they were not smart enough to call it off. I was sitting on the steps at the time which might have been 10 or more feet away, but I was not ready for it when it tipped over and launched at me. I jumped out of the way, but it caught part of my arm anyway. Second degree burn to the outside of my right arm. It healed up, but I can still feel it sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, I'm not mad at anyone, and it is an interesting subject, I just get like that every time I see fire. Truth is, I was burned once myself a long time ago during a family 4th of july party that was far more windy than it should have been that night and they were not smart enough to call it off. I was sitting on the steps at the time which might have been 10 or more feet away, but I was not ready for it when it tipped over and launched at me. I jumped out of the way, but it caught part of my arm anyway. Second degree burn to the outside of my right arm It healed up, but I can still feel it sometimes.

there .. you have just analysed the reason yourself.
and I wish you a safe future dear!

there .. you have just analysed the reason .. wish you a safe future dear!

Just one of several childhood traumas I guess. I thought I had put it behind me, but this thread brought it back. Definately do not want to go into those, out here in the open.

your choices are good .. these manips are well done

I'm actually curious to see more like them, now. Or maybe stories about them. Perhaps myself in that situation, being burned due to practicing witchcraft. I wonder, how long does it take a person to die this way? Do they die before they are fully engulfed, or only after it reaches up to their head? I guess it would differ per person, much like crucifixion? Are we talking dead in two minutes? 10? 20? If a person was tied in place like the girl in the first image, would she dislocate or break her arms trying to twist free, and just sag deeper into the fire?
Would she intentionally try to inhale as much as the smoke as possible in order to die before the fire can fully claim her?

it seems panic would cause someone to do anything they could, even if irrational.
I can see myself in the situation now, my legs relatively free, but my arms bound behind me.

I would kick and cry and scream myself raw, I twist and pee myself as the fire touches my toes, crawls up my legs reaches my tummy. Hopefully, I would die by then, but I do not know how it would work to be honest.

All while men women and children throw things at me and laugh at me as I suffer.

I'm actually curious to see more like them, now. Or maybe stories about them. Perhaps myself in that situation, being burned due to practicing witchcraft. I wonder, how long does it take a person to die this way? Do they die before they are fully engulfed, or only after it reaches up to their head? I guess it would differ per person, much like crucifixion? Are we talking dead in two minutes? 10? 20? If a person was tied in place like the girl in the first image, would she dislocate or break her arms trying to twist free, and just sag deeper into the fire?
Would she intentionally try to inhale as much as the smoke as possible in order to die before the fire can fully claim her?

it seems panic would cause someone to do anything they could, even if irrational.
I can see myself in the situation now, my legs relatively free, but my arms bound behind me.

I would kick and cry and scream myself raw, I twist and pee myself as the fire touches my toes, crawls up my legs reaches my tummy. Hopefully, I would die by then, but I do not know how it would work to be honest.

All while men women and children throw things at me and laugh at me as I suffer.
You worry too much about details when the reality would overwhelm any of these sensations. There must be a story behind this!

so nice to hear that beautiful piece of prose from u .. I am tempted to save you for a moment .. but that way, I would be doing injustice to my duty as an executioner .. instead I decide to enjoy watching u suffer as the flames engulf u, and am particularly enthralled as the golden water starts to trickle out from your naked pussy

You worry too much about details when the reality would overwhelm any of these sensations. There must be a story behind this!

only yesterday Piper Marie was saying that she cannot tolerate immolation fetish .. but she has confronted her fears and is even writing on it today .. so I think she needs some accolades and less critical reviews :)

only yesterday Piper Marie was saying that she cannot tolerate immolation fetish .. but she has confronted her fears and is even writing on it today .. so I think she needs some accolades and less critical reviews :)

It's just my foolish anxiety issues getting in the way of things again. I should be used to it by now! No harm done! :)

I know it's not a burning at the stake scene, but these count:

To this day though, that nuke scene from terminator 2 haunts me, the scenes with Sarah screaming. Tell me though, where can I get a nuke proof fence?

Threads nuke scene

The day after nuke scene:

I know it's not a burning at the stake scene, but these count:

To this day though, that nuke scene from terminator 2 haunts me, the scenes with Sarah screaming. Tell me though, where can I get a nuke proof fence?

Threads nuke scene

The day after nuke scene:

famous movies, famous scenes .. T2 is my all time favoutite SFX movie .. must have seen it 10 times or more
The Day After is also very famous but I did not see it .. and neither the other movie
yes. the apocalyptic scene in T2 is indeed haunting.

Why don't we combine the two? Crucify someone for at least a day, and then light them on fire instead of breaking their legs.
best of both worlds!~ :firedevil:

now that you have got over your anxiety of fire, you write a story on that :)
I have to finish Crucifixion 2050 and after that I have another story idea in mind

Something new from me.
Bye the way. Its okay to repost some or all of my pics. But its a little bit unfriendly to remove my symbol from the pics.
Why would you want to remove them? There is nothing wrong here with showing that it’s your art.

Back
Top Bottom