518.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 519.jpg
    519.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,358
  • 520.jpg
    520.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,467
Nice, nice, nice, dear Nftw!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled you accepted my suggestion of using pregnant bitches and then hanging them by their breasts!!!!!! It would be nice if she falls just now on her knees crying and begging to let her suck their cocks and be their sex slave if they spare her. They will accept, she will execute a blowjob on each, then they will kick her belly and vagina and begin the hanging. Just a humble suggestion.......

Nice, nice, nice, dear Nftw!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled you accepted my suggestion of using pregnant bitches and then hanging them by their breasts!!!!!! It would be nice if she falls just now on her knees crying and begging to let her suck their cocks and be their sex slave if they spare her. They will accept, she will execute a blowjob on each, then they will kick her belly and vagina and begin the hanging. Just a humble suggestion.......
I enjoy getting suggestions. I do run out of ideas from time to time. Glad you like the tied up props.

The pregnant lady you tortured on the rack was awesome, it was delicious to see her ass burned with the red-hot iron. My only regret was that she could walk to go to the impalement site. It would had been nicer that she couldn't walk and to see the torturers drag her hair or, better, to tie her tits and drag her by them. Well, a suggestion for the next time.
Thanks for answering, I'm so proud to see that a great artist like you hear my suggestions.

[QUOTE = "kastély, bejegyzés: 375462, tag: 7475"] [QUOTE = "NFTW, post: 373915, tag: 21789"] további információ ... [

Köszönöm a folytatást! Szép munka!

Moderátorok megjegyzés: angol, kérem!
"Köszönöm a folytatást! Szép munka!"
[/IDÉZET]
Sorry! Thanks for the sequel! Nice work

more coming soon...
If I may propose another suggestion: this pregnant bitch is going to be hanged by her udders and then impaled, It would be nice. The other one has already been tortured with fire on her asshole and needles on her nipples. I propose to impale her in a very particular way. The torturers will extract the metal rod from her asshole. It will be very painful of course because the red-hot iron is glued to the anus. Then the torturers will ass-fuck her without mercy. Then they'll introduce a hook in the anus and it will come out from the vagina. They will hang the pregnant bitch in this way and will impale her by the mouth. Only a humble suggestion.......

If I may propose another suggestion: this pregnant bitch is going to be hanged by her udders and then impaled, It would be nice. The other one has already been tortured with fire on her asshole and needles on her nipples. I propose to impale her in a very particular way. The torturers will extract the metal rod from her asshole. It will be very painful of course because the red-hot iron is glued to the anus. Then the torturers will ass-fuck her without mercy. Then they'll introduce a hook in the anus and it will come out from the vagina. They will hang the pregnant bitch in this way and will impale her by the mouth. Only a humble suggestion.......
tenor.gif

A tad extreme for my taste, my preference is to whip her tastefully to redden her posterior to rival "Roseate Eos" as them old Greeks would say, and then crucify her (that way she will stay alive for our enjoyment longer, much longer.)
(Ohh, those Greeks, did't they just have a way with words!)

Update...

Attachments

• 521.jpg
    521.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 522.jpg
    522.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 523.jpg
    523.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 524.jpg