Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes I feel like reading a story - maybe one that's exciting, or humorous,
or complex and thought-provoking - even one that's only subtly erotic -
sometimes I like to join in a serious discussion,
learn a bit more about history, literature, philosophy, all sorts of things folk here are interested in -
or even about crucifixion and other kinds of cruelty -

but sometimes I'm tired and just want to get aroused by some sado-masochistic fantasy -
and when I'm feeling that way, NFTW's work suits me fine -
I do have impalement fantasies (I think quite a lot of women do, actually),
I do like imagining myself waiting my turn, watching what's happening to others,
I do like imagining the abuse and humiliation that will be inflicted on me by the Executioners,
I do like imagining the feel of the hideous spike driving into my body as I kick and squirm and scream....

But that doesn't mean I - or others who enjoy NTFW's work - only come here for such content,
the beauty of CruxForums is that we do have such a wide range of different kinds of ways of enjoying ourselves!

:facepalm:alexarts hah as a typical ... russian again lay just comments directed against NFTW .. and of course others ..:facepalm:

:facepalm:sorry like, but if you do not like something here, get out and do not talk!

nobody, does not force you to come here!

I personally end up in this discussion.

which is totally nonsense and unnecessary.

:rolleyes:and to say that it is just the effort of certain individuals to stop the creation of those who at least make up something!

:doh:why do you just cringe and do not make some of your own works?
because do you know or are you arrogant? and just sweep the other artists?

:facepalm:as I said, if you do not like something, just do not go here.

Hello.:amen:

learn a bit more about history, literature, philosophy, all sorts of things folk here are interested in -

but sometimes I'm tired and just want to get aroused by some sado-masochistic fantasy -
I do like imagining myself waiting my turn, watching what's happening to others,
I do like imagining the abuse and humiliation that will be inflicted on me by the Executioners,
I do like imagining the feel of the hideous spike driving into my body as I kick and squirm and scream....

But that doesn't mean I - or others who enjoy NTFW's work - only come here for such content,
the beauty of CruxForums is that we do have such a wide range of different kinds of ways of enjoying ourselves!
i agree!!

I don't understand all these criticism against NFTW. After all, that's only hard torture fantasies like many other ones over here, and I find them less gruesome, because they don't pretend to be realistic, than many other threads or pics that can looked at on this forum. The last post by NFTW had nothing so special in that regard, it's gory that's right, but everybody can find much more gory and more realistic, including some real hard BDSM pics, which is much more embarassing and disturbing in my opnion than these fantasy comics.

And, as for the supposed lack of scenario, NFTW has well answered this objection and why criticize only NFTW for this ? Where can you see elaborate scenarii or stories anywhere else on this forum ?? Tell me, because frankly i haven't seen many ?? Phlebas, Apostate, Jastrow, Andyman, to name a few of excellent contributors don't publish elaborate stories too, and they don' face such objections.

So, NFTW, please go on your work and don't be troubled by these biased critics. I like your comics for what they are : some harsh bdsm fantasies based mainly on impalation, and why not ?
Thanks for the comment! I have no intention on stopping this comic until it is finished... 3 girls to go...

Me too, Eul ! It was only the fact that it was concerning a pregnant woman ...
I understand, like I said, I knew this update with the pregnant woman would push the limit... I thought it over whether I should have her impaled and what that would cause as a response on the forum, however I decided to go ahead and impale her because she was condemned... It would make no sense to the STORY (LOL) to let her go because of her condition. The second woman is much more pregnant and is still awaiting her turn... Should she be spared due to her condition? Does it help the STORY to let her go now, after all that torture, and that she has also been condemned? Hmmm... Quite a dilemma...

Quite a dilemma...

"Ne te prends pas la tête" ! (dont be disturbed ) You do what you want and if I see that it is coming into a bad way for me, I shall not look ...;)
I regret that my first comment could induce all this polemic : I only wanted to notice that some pics , FOR ME, were difficult to view and that the first topic of CF was the erotic side of crucifixion (or tortures) ; in fact, if some of us like to contemplate an impaled pregnant woman , cheers for them !
I'm not at all on the side of Alex who could be happy if these pics would be banish out of CF ... Freedom for everybody if the mods accept ...

Anyway, I like your work NFTW, till some of my own limits , and only mines ...
;):clapping:

End of my comments !

Messa :)

If I may propose another suggestion: this pregnant bitch is going to be hanged by her udders and then impaled, It would be nice. The other one has already been tortured with fire on her asshole and needles on her nipples. I propose to impale her in a very particular way. The torturers will extract the metal rod from her asshole. It will be very painful of course because the red-hot iron is glued to the anus. Then the torturers will ass-fuck her without mercy. Then they'll introduce a hook in the anus and it will come out from the vagina. They will hang the pregnant bitch in this way and will impale her by the mouth. Only a humble suggestion.......
Just a humble suggestion..............

Sweet poet Eulalia.....

Pregnant women torture is not my kink, and I understand when people like Messa says that it's a bit too much for their tastes.
But I would defend NFTW's liberty to create what he wants, and his own vision of a story.

He's more "Straight to the essential" that I am, but it's a matter of taste and feeling, and it's all to his credit.

So, even if you can be attacked freely by some trolls sometimes, continue!

A little idea. When the pregnant bitch is hanging by her cunt and anus and screaming loudly for mercy, could the torturers come to caress her, suck her nipples and force her to suck their cocks? Then, as a reward, they can hit her belly with sticks very harshly. They are sure she can't expel her fruit because her vagina is closed by the hook. She will cry, she will scream, she will beg to be killed. Then they will slice her nipples and cauterize them with red-hot irons. Then they finally present the impaling stick to her mouth. She will swallow it with avidity, looking forward to her death.......

Back
Top Bottom