Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little idea. When the pregnant bitch is hanging by her cunt and anus and screaming loudly for mercy, could the torturers come to caress her, suck her nipples and force her to suck their cocks? Then, as a reward, they can hit her belly with sticks very harshly. They are sure she can't expel her fruit because her vagina is closed by the hook. She will cry, she will scream, she will beg to be killed. Then they will slice her nipples and cauterize them with red-hot irons. Then they finally present the impaling stick to her mouth. She will swallow it with avidity, looking forward to her death.......
I forgot one detail before they slice her nipples: I forgot these loaded bitches produce milk, so when she is hanging upside down, they will play with her tits, pressing them and spreading her milk. They will drink it also and appreciate the delicious nectar. At the end, as I said, they will slice the nipples. They won't drink the blood....

Update!

Attachments

• 581.jpg
    581.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 582.jpg
    582.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 583.jpg
    583.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,164
  • 584.jpg
    584.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 585.jpg
    585.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 586.jpg
    586.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,027
  • 587.jpg
    587.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 588.jpg
    588.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 589.jpg
    589.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 996
  • 590.jpg
    590.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 1,017
more...

I decided not to show the pregnant woman's execution on this site... If you want to see it you will have to go to my paysite. Sorry, I'm not doing this as a publicity stunt, I just want to be sensitive to those members who thought the pregnancy theme was too much.

Attachments

• 641.jpg
    641.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 822
  • 642.jpg
    642.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 835
  • 643.jpg
    643.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 859
  • 644.jpg
    644.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 895
  • 645.jpg
    645.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 912
  • 646.jpg
    646.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 966
  • 647.jpg
    647.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 648.jpg
    648.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 984
  • 649.jpg
    649.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 920
  • 650.jpg
    650.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,176
Thanks for your very good comics, NFTW, but your decision concerning the last pics are a little mean, frankly, I disagree. Or your decide to post your entire story on this forum, and this is a FREE forum, as you know, or you don't. You can't hide yourself behind the pretext that some of the forum members found some of your pics too crude. Most of us felt they were quite ok, and you know it, so....

Thanks for your very good comics, NFTW, but your decision concerning the last pics are a little mean, frankly, I disagree. Or your decide to post your entire story on this forum, and this is a FREE forum, as you know, or you don't. You can't hide yourself behind the pretext that some of the forum members found some of your pics too crude.

I totally agree with that and never I've wished to create this polemic ! If I'm troubled by these pics, I'll not come to view them ...

Most of us felt they were quite ok, and you know it, so....

So, have your fun , I'll not have any comment more ...

Messaline

Thanks for your very good comics, NFTW, but your decision concerning the last pics are a little mean, frankly, I disagree. Or your decide to post your entire story on this forum, and this is a FREE forum, as you know, or you don't. You can't hide yourself behind the pretext that some of the forum members found some of your pics too crude. Most of us felt they were quite ok, and you know it, so....
I agree with what you have said, I should be able to post whatever I want. However, I got a lot of slack for impaling the first pregnant woman. This woman is extremely pregnant and in labor...

I want to post the pictures, but unless I know I won't "get in trouble" I can't do it...

Messaline: Thanks for the message of support. I want you to keep checking in. I'm not trying to offend anyone!

I will keep posting the rest of the comic soon!

I agree with what you have said, I should be able to post whatever I want. However, I got a lot of slack for impaling the first pregnant woman. This woman is extremely pregnant and in labor...

I want to post the pictures, but unless I know I won't "get in trouble" I can't do it...

Messaline: Thanks for the message of support. I want you to keep checking in. I'm not trying to offend anyone!

It's been done before... post them...

I am enjoying your impalement arts very match. But, it is very regretful that you had to do self-restraint about pictures 648.jpg - 650.jpg .
Therefore, I would like to suggest a way instead of region filling with gray paint as the follows.

How about using QO mask with G-Mask software? I attached a sample of the QO masked picture and the G-Mask software(Zip file)
Could you please test the QO mask and post the masked pictures about 648.jpg - 650.jpg .

Plus : Please don not use the CP Mask

Attachments

• 643_Masked.jpg
    643_Masked.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,213
  • G-Mask..zip
    377.6 KB · Views: 329
More coming soon! I'm on vacation and out of out at the moment.
please remove the stupid and absurd censorship!
it's against the others unfair ...

.this is BDSM GURo-SADO MASO CRUXFORUM .... and no damn dictator against erotic dedicated and feminist Metoo deviantart ...

No one, no one, is forced to look at anyone who has a tiny stomach, you could censor the whole omiks .....

if someone threatens you or verbally attacks and offends you, as you once did and skatingjesuse that blbe hasuran, tell the name, and who is going on, and the cruxfora will end up!

otherwise luxury comics !!
please other parts !!

more...

I decided not to show the pregnant woman's execution on this site... If you want to see it you will have to go to my paysite. Sorry, I'm not doing this as a publicity stunt, I just want to be sensitive to those members who thought the pregnancy theme was too much.
??????

Back
Top Bottom