Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little idea. When the pregnant bitch is hanging by her cunt and anus and screaming loudly for mercy, could the torturers come to caress her, suck her nipples and force her to suck their cocks? Then, as a reward, they can hit her belly with sticks very harshly. They are sure she can't expel her fruit because her vagina is closed by the hook. She will cry, she will scream, she will beg to be killed. Then they will slice her nipples and cauterize them with red-hot irons. Then they finally present the impaling stick to her mouth. She will swallow it with avidity, looking forward to her death.......
;)I will not be so gore .... I agree with the idea, but a little brake ... I do not have much horror, but when you add the erotic eruption, it will be a bomb!:popcorn:

Sometimes I feel like reading a story - maybe one that's exciting, or humorous,
or complex and thought-provoking - even one that's only subtly erotic -
sometimes I like to join in a serious discussion,
learn a bit more about history, literature, philosophy, all sorts of things folk here are interested in -
or even about crucifixion and other kinds of cruelty -

but sometimes I'm tired and just want to get aroused by some sado-masochistic fantasy -
and when I'm feeling that way, NFTW's work suits me fine -
I do have impalement fantasies (I think quite a lot of women do, actually),
I do like imagining myself waiting my turn, watching what's happening to others,
I do like imagining the abuse and humiliation that will be inflicted on me by the Executioners,
I do like imagining the feel of the hideous spike driving into my body as I kick and squirm and scream....

But that doesn't mean I - or others who enjoy NTFW's work - only come here for such content,
the beauty of CruxForums is that we do have such a wide range of different kinds of ways of enjoying ourselves!

Ohhhh Eul. And often as I read your writeups, I tend to forget my sado-masochistic fantasies and fall in love with you. :bdsm-heart:

Finally had time to do some rendering...

Attachments

• 541.jpg
    541.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,174
  • 542.jpg
    542.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,193
  • 543.jpg
    543.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 1,126
  • 544.jpg
    544.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 545.jpg
    545.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 547.jpg
    547.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 548.jpg
    548.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 549.jpg
    549.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 550.jpg
    550.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 1,072
Really exciting. Hope they will be cruel. And hope they will enjoy of her body, suck her nipples, fuck her mouth when she's hanging upsidedown...
But you don't need to be too fast. I'm still journeying in RL.......

Back
Top Bottom