Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I interpreted the pic, that the app looked into the gril's brain and revealed her secret fantasies about herself.

And no man can understand the complexity of a woman's brain without technical support!

Just wonder what the app will reveal when applied to our crux girls!
I think that shows impressive insight into the female mind, Lox :devil:

It's simply doing what the average male brain can manage unaided! :p
I think that shows impressive insight into the female mind, Lox :devil:
Wait! This is confusing Eul.:confused:
Is it the male brain or the female mind being demonstrated in the post??:)
Could they be seeing the same thing??:(
Could they be thinking alike???:oops:
What are you suggesting?? :bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink:
Could men and women be from the same planet?? :doh::doh:

No:rolleyes: That's crazy talk:very_hot: :drink::aplastao::facepalm:

Forget I ever said it.:devil:

Wait! This is confusing Eul.:confused:
Is it the male brain or the female mind being demonstrated in the post??:)
Could they be seeing the same thing??:(
Could they be thinking alike???:oops:
What are you suggesting?? :bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink:
Could men and women be from the same planet?? :doh::doh:

No:rolleyes: That's crazy talk:very_hot: :drink::aplastao::facepalm:

Forget I ever said it.:devil:
You want to compare a nearly perfect fight- and think-machine like a man with a female?d0c2162a25dda9ee4d2461a1dc13188b.gif

Posted this elsewhere but I'm putting it here too:
One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit; this stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out at heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffeepot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made of. Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the tree.
Christmas-Angel1.jpg

Barbara Deborah Susan Moore
Searching for her I found a fake Barbara Moore. Never heard of her before.
220px-Barbara_Moore_2012.jpg
Wikipedia:
"Barbara Moore (born August 21, 1968 in Spokane, Washington) is an American glamour model, television and feature film actress and professional ballroom dancer and instructor.

She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for December 1992 and has appeared in Playboy videos. Moore went on to serve as a Playboy ambassador for several years.

Among her television credits, she had a role as a lifeguard in the widely popular Primetime hit Baywatch, which is now in syndication.[13]

Her film credits include a role as a fembot in an installment of the blockbuster hit and feature film franchise Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. As a professional dancer, she was twice named as a U.S. National Pro-Am Ballroom Dance Champion.[14] In February 2018, she was recruited to serve as chief branding officer for Playmates for a Peaceable Planet.[15]

In April 2018 the British newspaper the Daily Mail reported that Moore claimed she had an extramarital affair with future US President Donald Trump in 1993 while Trump's wife at the time, Marla Maples, was pregnant with Tiffany Trump.
[16]"

Neither outwards nor concerning her contacts has this BM any resemblance to our original.

View attachment 652601
Wikipedia:
"Barbara Moore (born August 21, 1968 in Spokane, Washington) is an American glamour model, television and feature film actress and professional ballroom dancer and instructor.

She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for December 1992 and has appeared in Playboy videos. Moore went on to serve as a Playboy ambassador for several years.

Among her television credits, she had a role as a lifeguard in the widely popular Primetime hit Baywatch, which is now in syndication.[13]

Her film credits include a role as a fembot in an installment of the blockbuster hit and feature film franchise Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. As a professional dancer, she was twice named as a U.S. National Pro-Am Ballroom Dance Champion.[14] In February 2018, she was recruited to serve as chief branding officer for Playmates for a Peaceable Planet.[15]

In April 2018 the British newspaper the Daily Mail reported that Moore claimed she had an extramarital affair with future US President Donald Trump in 1993 while Trump's wife at the time, Marla Maples, was pregnant with Tiffany Trump.[16]"

Neither outwards nor concerning her contacts has this BM any resemblance to our original.
Fake tits...

View attachment 652601
Wikipedia:

In April 2018 the British newspaper the Daily Mail reported that Moore claimed she had an extramarital affair with future US President Donald Trump in 1993 while Trump's wife at the time, Marla Maples, was pregnant with Tiffany Trump.[16]"

That’s not me! :confused:

Fake tits...

How can you tell?:rolleyes:

These are not fake
View attachment 652624View attachment 652625View attachment 652626
As you can see, they have been tested regularly.

Looks Moore like me ;)

I always pass tests :p

Back
Top Bottom