Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Got this one from my mother, who got it from an Aussie friend:

A store that sells new husbands has opened. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:
"You may visit this store only once! There are six floors and the value of the products increases as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building."
So, a woman goes to The Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor, the sign on the door reads:
Floor One - These Men Have Jobs.
She is intrigued, but continues on to the next floor, where the sign reads:
Floor Two - These Men Have Jobs and Love kids.
"That's nice", she thinks, "but I want more." So, she continues upward. The third floor signs reads:
Floor Three - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids and Are Extremely Good Looking.
"Wow!" she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:
Floor Four - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, Are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:
Floor Five - These Men Have Jobs, Love Kids, Are Drop-dead Good Looking, Help With Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor where the sign reads:
Floor Six - You are the 31,456,012 visitor to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exist solely to prove that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store.

To avoid charges of gender bias, the store's owners opened a New Wives Store across the street.
The first floor has wives who love sex.
The second floor has wives who love sex, have money and like beer.
The third, forth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary
in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple
and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic,
but an opportunity like this will never come again.
I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.......
An alternate view eul.....

A husband and wife were grocery shopping.
He picks up a case of beer and puts it in the cart.
"What are you doing?" asks the wife.
"They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies.
"Put them back, we can't afford them", demands the wife.
They continue shopping.
Later on, she puts a $20 jar of face cream in the basket.
"What are you doing?" asks the husband.
"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.
He said, "So does 24 cans of beer and it's half the price."

A very old woman realizes that she's seen and done everything and the time has come to depart from this world.
After considering various methods of doing away with herself, she decides to shoot herself through the heart.
Not wanting to make a mistake, she phones her doctor and asks him the exact location of the heart.
He tells her that the heart is located two inches below the left nipple.
The old woman hangs up the phone, takes careful aim and blew her kneecap to bits.

I hear they are making a live action version of Beauty and the Beast.
I think I found a promotional still.

_nc1zyt.jpg

Three friends married women from different parts of the world. The first married a Greek girl and told her that she was to do the dishes and cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house.

The second man married a Thai girl and gave her the same orders, to do all the cleaning and cooking. The first day he didn’t see any results but by the third his house was clean and dinner was on the table.

The third man married a Welsh girl. He ordered her to keep the house clean, dishes washed, lawn mowed and dinner ready for 6pm.

For the first two days he didn’t see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye.

George Bush, Barack Obama & Donald Trump are going for a job interview with God.
God asks Bush "What do you believe in?"
Bush answers, "I believe in the free market, fighting evil at the battle front and the strong American nation!"
God is impressed by Bush and tells him, "Great, come sit on the chair on my right"
Next, God asks Obama, "What do you believe in?"
Obama answers, "I believe in the power of democracy, helping the poor, world peace and promoting that men of all colours are no different"
God is really impressed by Obama and tells him, "Well done , come sit on the chair on my left.
Finally, God asks Trump, "What do you believe in?"
Trump answers, "I believe you're sitting in my chair."

Back
Top Bottom