Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Someone should point out, for the sake of historical accuracy, that the kilt didn't appear until the XVI century.
Also, it was the Picts that wore a bluish body paint in battle, not the Scots. And it wasn't woad, which is used as a blue clothing dye but is very caustic and would burn the skin.
And pretty much everything else about "Braveheart" was wrong.
Some related items:
kilts.png
And it seems it is not just linkies that are hunted in the Northern Forest:
kilthunt-e1392857449159.jpg

What's the good of wearing braces,Vests and pants and boots with laces,Spats or hats you buy in placesDown in Brompton Road?
What's the use of shirts of cotton,Studs that always get forgotten?
These affairs are simply rotten:Better far is woad.
Woad's the stuff to show, men. Woad to scare your foemen:
Boil it to a brilliant hueAnd rub it on your back and your abdomen.
Ancient Briton ne'er did hit onAnything as good as woad to fit on
Neck, or knees, or where you sit on.
Tailors, you be blowed.
Romans came across the ChannelAll wrapped up in tin and flannel:
Half a pint of woad per man'llDress us more than these.
Saxon, you can waste your stitches Building beds for bugs in britches:
We have woad to clothe us, which is
Not a nest for fleas.
Romans keep your armours; Saxons your pyjamas:
Hairy coats were meant for goats, Gorillas, yaks, retriever dogs and llamas.
Tramp up Snowdon with our woad on: Never mind if we get rained or blowed on.
Never want a button sewed on. Go it, Ancient B's.

Sung to Men of Harlech - the song of the Ancient Brits extolling the virtues of woad.

Elena In a bar 01

Attachments

• elent0882.jpg
    elent0882.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 130
  • elent0889.jpg
    elent0889.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 102
  • elent0896.jpg
    elent0896.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 96
  • elent0902.jpg
    elent0902.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 92
  • elent0907.jpg
    elent0907.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 92
  • elent0922.jpg
    elent0922.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 93
  • elent0931.jpg
    elent0931.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 106
  • elent0932.jpg
    elent0932.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 94
  • elent0934.jpg
    elent0934.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 86
  • elent0936.jpg
    elent0936.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 82
Elena In a bar 02

Attachments

• elent0937.jpg
    elent0937.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 85
  • elent0942.jpg
    elent0942.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 92
  • elent0943.jpg
    elent0943.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 85
  • elent0944.jpg
    elent0944.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 82
  • elent0952.jpg
    elent0952.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 81
  • elent0955.jpg
    elent0955.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 93
  • elent0958.jpg
    elent0958.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 88
  • elent0968.jpg
    elent0968.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 86
  • elent0970.jpg
    elent0970.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 87
  • elent0971.jpg
    elent0971.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 91
Elena In a bar 03

Attachments

• elent0973.jpg
    elent0973.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 91
  • elent0976.jpg
    elent0976.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 94
  • elent0983.jpg
    elent0983.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 98
  • elent0987.jpg
    elent0987.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 93
  • elent0992.jpg
    elent0992.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 95
  • elent0997.jpg
    elent0997.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 97
  • elent1007.jpg
    elent1007.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 102
  • elent1012.jpg
    elent1012.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 109
  • elent1014.jpg
    elent1014.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 115
  • elent1023.jpg
    elent1023.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 103
Elena In a bar 04

Attachments

• elent1024.jpg
    elent1024.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 90
  • elent1036.jpg
    elent1036.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 79
  • elent1039.jpg
    elent1039.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 82
  • elent1041.jpg
    elent1041.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 82
  • elent1042.jpg
    elent1042.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 85
  • elent1043.jpg
    elent1043.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 79
  • elent1044.jpg
    elent1044.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 72
  • elent1045.jpg
    elent1045.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 74
  • elent1047.jpg
    elent1047.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 78
  • elent1048.jpg
    elent1048.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 103
Might be bad for the Picts if they come out all at once but might be fun for us crux pervs...fans if they then crucify the ladies who lure

Dear Mom,

As I write this letter, I am since a few weeks on guard duty at Hadrian’s wall, at the limes with Caledonia. At the other side of the wall live people called the Picts. Perhaps, you have heard already of them. Their tribes have a reputation of being rough, warlike and uncivilized. At the moment however, we mostly have a situation of live and let live here. We have no intention to invade these cold, rainy impenetrable northern forests, just to go catching some undernourished cattle as war loot. It was a very wise idea of the great emperor Hadrian to stop our advance here.

Picts, men and women, are rough people. They feed themselves with awful stuffed sheep stomach (another reason to stay out of their lands). Picts have these weatherworn faces, typical for people used to live in a harsh climate. They are all long haired redheads, they all wear heavy sheep’s wool skirts, named ‘kilts’, men and women alike, of which the fabric pattern allows to distinguish their different tribes. And since some of the toughest women even sport beards and moustaches, it is sometimes difficult to discern Pict man from Pict woman. Even lifting up their kilts does not always help to make the difference, particularly since they have the uncivilized habit not to shave down under, and I can assure you, a Pict has a lot of (red) hair down there! Furthermore, since they never seem to wash these kilts, they spread a terrible smell. A veteran has told me that, with the prevailing northwestern winds in northern Britannia, they could smell an approaching Pict army from ten miles away, so our troops were always prepared in advance, and even the Pict’s most cunning surprise tactics were doomed to fail!

Pict tribes are very hostile against each other, so, as long as there is a relative quiet here on the border, and since they have discovered that they cannot cope with our superior military, they have returned to their old habit of smashing each other’s heads, thereby helped by the liquid courage provided by some fermented grain drink that tastes, they say, very racy and bitter.

Nevertheless, the Picts sometimes play games with us. Women regularly approach, the wall, topless, making fancy dances, while lifting their skirts and exposing their genitals. It is probably a folkloric habit here, or maybe a consequence of the women surplus created by ongoing tribal fights. Our centurion has warned us to ignore them, because it could be a trap. Pict males are anyway very jealous, and they could be hiding just behind the hill. You never know what would happen if one of us would fall in their hands. Picts, we heard, castrate their bulls, by squishing their balls between two granite cobbles! It said they also do it with their prisoners! Some nasty prospect!

In case we get tired of these dances, we assemble a storm trooper squad, make a quick dash outside the wall, and grab a few o these women, before their men can react. We then strip them, give them first a bath, then a good whipping and finally we crucify them on the wall, facing north. Usually, their stupid games then stop for some two weeks. The strange thing is, that some of these Pict women seem to get excited from being whipped and crucified.

So, Dear Mom, in case (as usual), you would be concerned about my well-being, there is not much appetite to date these Pict women, and I can reassure you, that any chance I would return home with a red-haired daughter-in-law is out of the question.

Soon, I will get a leave and go to Londinium. Time to return to civilization. Give dad my greets, and Lucia too.

Your beloved son,

Marcus Tullius
XXI Legio

In the immortal words of Sellar & Yeatman:
and commanded one of his saints called St Augustine to go and convert the rest.
M359254.jpg

which led to the Wave of Saints
rauer.jpg

Everyone with an interest in humour and British history should make themselves familiar with Sellar and Yeatman.

ps hey Kadar where have you been, haven't noticed you around lately?

Dear Mom,

As I write this letter, I am since a few weeks on guard duty at Hadrian’s wall, at the limes with Caledonia. At the other side of the wall live people called the Picts. Perhaps, you have heard already of them. Their tribes have a reputation of being rough, warlike and uncivilized. At the moment however, we mostly have a situation of live and let live here. We have no intention to invade these cold, rainy impenetrable northern forests, just to go catching some undernourished cattle as war loot. It was a very wise idea of the great emperor Hadrian to stop our advance here.

Picts, men and women, are rough people. They feed themselves with awful stuffed sheep stomach (another reason to stay out of their lands). Picts have these weatherworn faces, typical for people used to live in a harsh climate. They are all long haired redheads, they all wear heavy sheep’s wool skirts, named ‘kilts’, men and women alike, of which the fabric pattern allows to distinguish their different tribes. And since some of the toughest women even sport beards and moustaches, it is sometimes difficult to discern Pict man from Pict woman. Even lifting up their kilts does not always help to make the difference, particularly since they have the uncivilized habit not to shave down under, and I can assure you, a Pict has a lot of (red) hair down there! Furthermore, since they never seem to wash these kilts, they spread a terrible smell. A veteran has told me that, with the prevailing northwestern winds in northern Britannia, they could smell an approaching Pict army from ten miles away, so our troops were always prepared in advance, and even the Pict’s most cunning surprise tactics were doomed to fail!

Pict tribes are very hostile against each other, so, as long as there is a relative quiet here on the border, and since they have discovered that they cannot cope with our superior military, they have returned to their old habit of smashing each other’s heads, thereby helped by the liquid courage provided by some fermented grain drink that tastes, they say, very racy and bitter.

Nevertheless, the Picts sometimes play games with us. Women regularly approach, the wall, topless, making fancy dances, while lifting their skirts and exposing their genitals. It is probably a folkloric habit here, or maybe a consequence of the women surplus created by ongoing tribal fights. Our centurion has warned us to ignore them, because it could be a trap. Pict males are anyway very jealous, and they could be hiding just behind the hill. You never know what would happen if one of us would fall in their hands. Picts, we heard, castrate their bulls, by squishing their balls between two granite cobbles! It said they also do it with their prisoners! Some nasty prospect!

In case we get tired of these dances, we assemble a storm trooper squad, make a quick dash outside the wall, and grab a few o these women, before their men can react. We then strip them, give them first a bath, then a good whipping and finally we crucify them on the wall, facing north. Usually, their stupid games then stop for some two weeks. The strange thing is, that some of these Pict women seem to get excited from being whipped and crucified.

So, Dear Mom, in case (as usual), you would be concerned about my well-being, there is not much appetite to date these Pict women, and I can reassure you, that any chance I would return home with a red-haired daughter-in-law is out of the question.

Soon, I will get a leave and go to Londinium. Time to return to civilization. Give dad my greets, and Lucia too.

Your beloved son,

Marcus Tullius
XXI Legio

Priceless! Great post. very clever!! :p

Dear Mom,

Your beloved son,

Marcus Tullius
XXI Legio

Nothing wrong with a nice stuffed sheep's stomach, or a wild red haired woman flaunting her pubes at you.
A sword in the guts, on the other hand, not so nice :(

Nudes out and about - #8 is prabably a comment on the present cost of petrol!

539.jpg765.jpg710.jpg707.jpg689.jpg629.JPG624.jpg623.jpg618.jpg621.jpg

Nudes out and about

This one made me long to a quiet holiday of resting, tasting wine and sea food in France. :zplayita::hambre:
So I got curious!:sun_smiley:
There were a few clues in the background : a flag of Brittany and the last digits of the car registration numbers (44) indicating it was in the Loire Atlantique Department.:idea:
If you want to visit this cute fishermen's port (and perhaps meet one of these exciting mermaids) : it is a place named La Baule!:cool:
Actually not so far from Messaline's beloved Anjou region!;)

This one made me long to a quiet holiday of resting, tasting wine and sea food in France. :zplayita::hambre:
So I got curious!:sun_smiley:
There were a few clues in the background : a flag of Brittany and the last digits of the car registration numbers (44) indicating it was in the Loire Atlantique Department.:idea:
If you want to visit this cute fishermen's port (and perhaps meet one of these exciting mermaids) : it is a place named La Baule!:cool:
Actually not so far from Messaline's beloved Anjou region!;)
Is that one of Messaline's friends?

"Tan lines" as a reference for legal age...
My 15-year old daughter has got tan lines after two weeks of a really hot summer and wearing different types of tops, and in my country she is too young display herself on kinky websites and forums (like this one).

In his legal disclaimer the producer of that "Ancient Castle Nudism" video proclaims that "(...) The depiction of adults and children nude in the visual media has enjoyed constitutional protection in the United States since 1958" (...) "Non-sexual naturist films are legal" (...)

Now, if taking stills from a nudism film with underage teens and putting it on a website about crucifixion and sex phantasy might not quite be seen "non sexual" anymore.

I personally disapprove using footage of underage (<18) on adult websites/forums.

Back
Top Bottom