Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Tan lines" as a reference for legal age...
My 15-year old daughter has got tan lines after two weeks of a really hot summer and wearing different types of tops, and in my country she is too young display herself on kinky websites and forums (like this one).

In his legal disclaimer the producer of that "Ancient Castle Nudism" video proclaims that "(...) The depiction of adults and children nude in the visual media has enjoyed constitutional protection in the United States since 1958" (...) "Non-sexual naturist films are legal" (...)

Now, if taking stills from a nudism film with underage teens and putting it on a website about crucifixion and sex phantasy might not quite be seen "non sexual" anymore.

I personally disapprove using footage of underage (<18) on adult websites/forums.
I agree about the use of underage teens on adult websites, or anywhere else for that matter.

The poster referred to a "a notorious family nudism website". It seems to me that a family going nude regularly would have no tan lines but be fully taned!

I'm sorry if any photo I posted is considered to contain under age subjects, I didn't think that was the case at the time but I can sort of see why someone may think so. I'll leave it to the moderators to decide whether to remove the pic in question, as I can't.

!poker1 (1).jpg-4_00 (7).jpgoffice 71.jpgWNBR_014_03.jpgWNBR_014_04.jpgWNBR_014_01.jpgWNBR_014_02.jpgVelo Bella Cycle Team 2006 (1).jpg4700021153_73a8b5f590_o.jpg

I'm sorry if any photo I posted is considered to contain under age subjects, I didn't think that was the case at the time but I can sort of see why someone may think so. I'll leave it to the moderators to decide whether to remove the pic in question, as I can't.
I didn't see anyone underage... Forget about it

"Notice to all staff members! Concerning the company's policy about office dress codes during heath waves, the Office Manager would like to make a few statements, in order to avoid future misunderstandings about what is allowed according to the company's work reguations...."

I didn’t see anything in the dress codes about topless Fridays. Is that mandatory?

"Notice to all staff members! Concerning the company's policy about office dress codes during heath waves, the Office Manager would like to make a few statements, in order to avoid future misunderstandings about what is allowed according to the company's work reguations...."
messa pensive 7.jpg But here, at CF, we're often nude ... Is it a problem ? gs.gif

View attachment 598687 Shit! I thought my hand would win with three jacks, but he had four in his hand. :confused:

Barb, you didn't read the rules, did you :(

If it wasn't hot in here before, it is now! :very_hot:

Isn't that Tash from Accounts, I thought Mandy Terry was a brunette?

I'll tell you something, if our Finance team started dressing like that I'd blow a gasket, some serious talent in there :very_hot::very_hot:

/QUOTE]
I have no concerns!

"Tan lines" as a reference for legal age...
My 15-year old daughter has got tan lines after two weeks of a really hot summer and wearing different types of tops, and in my country she is too young display herself on kinky websites and forums (like this one).

In his legal disclaimer the producer of that "Ancient Castle Nudism" video proclaims that "(...) The depiction of adults and children nude in the visual media has enjoyed constitutional protection in the United States since 1958" (...) "Non-sexual naturist films are legal" (...)

Now, if taking stills from a nudism film with underage teens and putting it on a website about crucifixion and sex phantasy might not quite be seen "non sexual" anymore.

I personally disapprove using footage of underage (<18) on adult websites/forums.

Accusation as proof! :clapping:

The question is were the models in the still underage at the time it was taken?

Your post has completely dodged around that point. Yes, yes, I realise you seized upon an irrelevant remark by Gibbs in order to talk about its irrelevance. Then you talked around the subject. Which is weird because given the sensitivity of the matter and the relative ease of remedy you do not even need proof but reasonable suspicion.

Sorry but no, if you have actual cause regarding the models depicted present it to the mods.

Back
Top Bottom