Nudity Numbness

Go to CruxDreams.com
More painful sunburn in summer. :eek::rolleyes::D

I don't think it would be an issue. If the world ever got to that point, they would have invented some sort of nano polymer that could easily be put on and keep human skin in a perfect state all the time.

I don't think it would be an issue. If the world ever got to that point, they would have invented some sort of nano polymer that could easily be put on and keep human skin in a perfect state all the time.
You think? I still don't have my flying car! :mad::D

Well chemists may have developed a means of promoting tanning without exposure to UV so that would go some of the way, if it proves safe to use on humans.

BBC Article

well i can say i love nude females. like Tree said marking up a lovely female makes no sense. yes when you punish them you might make their skin red or some mark, but to leave a life time mark or ruin her body to me is wrong.to me whipping her should be a slow process. each lash over an over will cause her pain. an hopefully will leave no mark.

I think for me the exposure of skin is less about embarrassment and more about vulnerability- it's the preface to being beaten, molested, tortured, or raped. This is why so many movie whipping scenes have to start out with someone's shirt being torn open. :)

I think for me the exposure of skin is less about embarrassment and more about vulnerability- it's the preface to being beaten, molested, tortured, or raped. This is why so many movie whipping scenes have to start out with someone's shirt being torn open. :)
It's also to be loved ...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• lesbian-rub-per-pussy.gif
    lesbian-rub-per-pussy.gif
    893.7 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom