Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I look sardinian flags in background. Tree, please explain that!

Beats the hell out of me. Had to look up what a Sardinian flag looks like. And Sardinians don't know what the hell it means either.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 587
Two thematic images.

From Jastrow, a display in the lobby of a very exclusive BDSM club, restricted to the 0.1%, the sort for whom human lives are akin to kleenex. The punishingly powerful vibrator and wickedly spiked cornu assure the privileged few waved past the velvet ropes that the S&M games within are for real and for keeps.

OTOH, M Palmeri's lady only has to cope with rope. Probably for a private party.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 695
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 648
Two thematic images.

From Jastrow, a display in the lobby of a very exclusive BDSM club, restricted to the 0.1%, the sort for whom human lives are akin to kleenex. The punishingly powerful vibrator and wickedly spiked cornu assure the privileged few waved past the velvet ropes that the S&M games within are for real and for keeps.

OTOH, M Palmeri's lady only has to cope with rope. Probably for a private party.
I'd guess this was the inspiration...
stock crux 001.jpg stock crux 002.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 531
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 589
Here’s an emulation of Ducan’s excellent drawing she posted the other day about a female victim pleading to be allowed to keep her loincloth. Poor girl... I call my rendering, "The Modest Girl".

She’d been somewhat docile up to now, accepting her fate somewhat stoically, so he’d been somewhat surprised at her intense reaction when he went to remove the skimpy loincloth that barely covered the her feminine charms. Considering what she’d already experienced–the striping of her other clothes, the whipping, the rape and then the parade through the streets with only this skimpy bit of fabric covering her body–her efforts to retain her loincloth seem disproportionate and somewhat foolish. Perhaps this was the final degradation–the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak and made her acknowledge that she was doomed. ‘She must be a modest one...’ he thought to himself. It was good to know. He’d make sure she was nailed in one of the positions that left the cleft of her womanhood fully exposed–perhaps nailed through the heels with her knees splayed open in a diamond pattern. That way she would have no secrets left and the passers by could see the cum leaking from her ravaged openings...

So much for modesty.

Attachments

• The Modest Girl.jpg
    The Modest Girl.jpg
    948.6 KB · Views: 744
He’d make sure she was nailed in one of the positions that left the cleft of her womanhood fully exposed–perhaps nailed through the heels with her knees splayed open in a diamond pattern. That way she would have no secrets left and the passers by could see the cum leaking from her ravaged openings.

*drumming fingers idly humming waiting patiently* ;)

Last edited:
Jas, nailed through her heels or no, I do rather hope you have plans for this figure and her face. She has the look of a bewildered innocent, beaten down and in despair and perfectly suited for my ignoble fantasies.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 575
I look sardinian flags in background. Tree, please explain that!
H'm, well one of very few virgin martyrs to actually get crucified was St Julia, on Corsica -
it looks like a group of crux fans made the trip across the St. Bonifcacio Strait to see St Eulia doing her re-enactment :devil:

Here’s an emulation of Ducan’s excellent drawing she posted the other day about a female victim pleading to be allowed to keep her loincloth. Poor girl... I call my rendering, "The Modest Girl".

She’d been somewhat docile up to now, accepting her fate somewhat stoically, so he’d been somewhat surprised at her intense reaction when he went to remove the skimpy loincloth that barely covered the her feminine charms. Considering what she’d already experienced–the striping of her other clothes, the whipping, the rape and then the parade through the streets with only this skimpy bit of fabric covering her body–her efforts to retain her loincloth seem disproportionate and somewhat foolish. Perhaps this was the final degradation–the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak and made her acknowledge that she was doomed. ‘She must be a modest one...’ he thought to himself. It was good to know. He’d make sure she was nailed in one of the positions that left the cleft of her womanhood fully exposed–perhaps nailed through the heels with her knees splayed open in a diamond pattern. That way she would have no secrets left and the passers by could see the cum leaking from her ravaged openings...

So much for modesty.
Jas, nailed through her heels or no, I do rather hope you have plans for this figure and her face. She has the look of a bewildered innocent, beaten down and in despair and perfectly suited for my ignoble fantasies.
That really is a beautiful manip - one of your masterpieces, Jastrow!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 659
And now for something incompletely different. A work of crux art in Welsh Webb's "If the check clears, it's art!" sense.

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/Lot/peter-howson-b-1958-the-crucifixion-5054936-details.aspx

Does GBP 19,700 mean what I think it does?
Peter Howson is a very interesting artist indeed -

https://peterhowson.co.uk/

Peter Howson was born in London of Scottish parents and moved with his family to Prestwick, Ayrshire, when he was four. He was raised in a religious family and the first ever painting he did was a Crucifixion, when he was 6 years old.

His work has encompassed a number of themes. His early works are typified by very masculine working class men, most famously in The Heroic Dosser (1987). Later he was commissioned by the Imperial War Museum of London, to be the official war artist for the Bosnian/Hercegovina under Serbian and Croatian aggression in 1993. Here he produced some of his most shocking and controversial work detailing the atrocities which were taking place at the time, like Plum Grove (1994). One painting in particular, Croatian and Muslim, detailing a rape created controversy partly because of its explicit subject matter but also because Howson had painted it from the victims' accounts. He was the official war painter at the Kosovo War for the London Times.

In more recent years his work has exhibited strong religious themes which some say is linked to the treatment of his alcoholism and drug addiction at the Castle Craig Hospital in Peebles in 2000, after which he converted to Christianity. An example of this is Judas (2002) which

"...is a key work from the series of paintings conveying the artist's decline into and recovery from alcohol and drug addiction and his new found faith in Christianity."

His work has appeared in other media, with his widest exposure arguably for a British postage stamp he did in 1998 to celebrate engineering achievements for the millennium. In addition his work has been used on album covers by Live (Throwing Copper), The Beautiful South (Quench) and Jackie Leven (Fairytales for Hardmen).

Howson was appointed OBE in the 2009 Birthday Honours. In November 2010, BBC Scotland aired a documentary named "The Madness of Peter Howson" which followed the final stages of the completion of a grand commission for show in the renovated St Andrew's Cathedral and also dealt with Howson's struggle with mental illness and Asperger's Syndrome. In September 2014, Howson suggested he would hand back his OBE, predominantly because of his dislike of British foreign policy but it is not clear if he ever did so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Howson

Just a few samples Howson.jpg Hades.jpgCrux.jpg

View attachment 542613 His name is Apostate, Auntie Em! I saw him. I am not making this up. You gotta believe me. He was incredible ... such a memory he has for crux art memorabilia ... truly amazing. Why are you looking at me like that, Auntie Em. It's that Kansas stare!!! Who are these guys? What do you mean they are going to take me out and crucify me? What did I do? Auntie EM!!!! :confused:

:duke:

Back
Top Bottom