image.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 725
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    575.9 KB · Views: 647
All I can say is, if Hornet puts Obscene Display out of business . . .

. . . then m'work here is done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 683
I thought that this particular render was more at home here (also a bad attempt at humor) .
And i wanted to contribute a little bit to this thread.
Because i like this thread!

Pleased as punch to hear that, Hornet, because I just swiped two of your girls for Gnashing of Teeth. ;) Please feel free to post whatever you see fit here.

And now, for mid-week, some degrading and unspeakable suffering from Noble Vulchur.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 753
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 710
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    935.4 KB · Views: 787
Duncans, I don't issue demerits for off topic pics. Besides, you're damn good. ;)

Duncans, I don't issue demerits for off topic pics. Besides, you're damn good. ;)
Thanks.... they are all a mix from people I know, or naked people from internet, even the "random" like here the dungeons and the monk are copies I sketch from other context sketches...does I take a risk with that ? I put it only here, that is a private forums.... What do you think about that?

Thanks.... they are all a mix from people I know, or naked people from internet, even the "random" like here the dungeons and the monk are copies I sketch from other context sketches...does I take a risk with that ? I put it only here, that is a private forums.... What do you think about that?

What do I think? I can't by any stretch of imagination be sure, but any risks you take here are small. Mainly because I'm convinced that this kink represents a vanishingly small demographic.

Ducans ! There is a long time ago, we were suggesting to you to open your own thread where you could post all your drawings ...
It would be easier for you and for us too, we would know where we could find them !;)
Are you OK with that ?

Yeah, Duncans. Listen to the lady. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 643
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 621
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 588