Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a Noble Vulchur drawing, a preliminary Fnhsr emulation, and a young lady senza pudore who just happens to look like both.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 686
  • image.png
    image.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 667
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 654
In 2011 I did "the execution of Bethany", a slave who is crucified Imperial Moral Authority for seduction and subversive acts. Once she worked off her soiled loincloth pictures were taken from most obscene angles.
p23 w Bethany looking up jpeg.jpg
After she was raped on the cross more were taken of her gaping cunt oozing cum.
p26 bethany aftermath jpeg.jpg
Bethany found that one of the torments of the cross was she was defenseless against even a fly
p36 w bethany early morning jpeg.jpg
By the next morning her body reeking from sweat and other bodily discharges not only attracted more flies but already maggots had hatched and crawl from every orifice... even her nose!
P38 w bethany close up jpeg.jpg
Due to the costs involved with a union labor crucifixion Bethany was stabbed after her 40th hour on the cross.
p42 stabbed jpeg.jpg
No vital organs were damaged but exhaustion and internal bleeding she succumbed to the tortures of the cross less than three hours later, still obscenely displayed...
p43- near end jpeg.jpg

In 2011 I did "the execution of Bethany", a slave who is crucified Imperial Moral Authority for seduction and subversive acts. Once she worked off her soiled loincloth pictures were taken from most obscene angles.
View attachment 542361
View attachment 542362
Bethany found that one of the torments of the cross was she was defenseless against even a fly
View attachment 542363
By the next morning her body reeking from sweat and other bodily discharges not only attracted more flies but already maggots had hatched and crawl from every orifice... even her nose!
View attachment 542364
Due to the costs involved with a union labor crucifixion Bethany was stabbed after her 40th hour on the cross.
View attachment 542365
No vital organs were damaged but exhaustion and internal bleeding she succumbed to the tortures of the cross less than three hours later, still obscenely displayed...
View attachment 542366

BTW, Tree. In case I haven't mentioned this already, your crux art is pretty damn hot.

View attachment 542361
View attachment 542362
View attachment 542363
View attachment 542364
View attachment 542365
View attachment 542366
Tree does a great line in rivulets of blood! :beer:

Re "UVM," I've always called this Damian manip "The Martyrdom of Saint Frigidia the Perpetual Virgin under the Persecution of Septimius Severus," then paused to catch my breath.

I also include the "Damn Near Indestructible Mila" template.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 632
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 588
I stand . . . bemused.

image.jpeg His name is Apostate, Auntie Em! I saw him. I am not making this up. You gotta believe me. He was incredible ... such a memory he has for crux art memorabilia ... truly amazing. Why are you looking at me like that, Auntie Em. It's that Kansas stare!!! Who are these guys? What do you mean they are going to take me out and crucify me? What did I do? Auntie EM!!!! :confused:

We interrupt this Oz parody to post a Hangingtree manip, just now ripped off from elsewhere.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 733
Back
Top Bottom