Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
So it's irrelevant and not going to get anyone off, but I wanna share. I swiped my avatar from a webcomic called Lackadaisy, which is about prohibition cats in St. Louis. I felt like sharing cause it's awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    326.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 79
IMG_4415.jpg

Flood gates gone wrong!

Siss and Barb .

The reason they never finished half the stories they started.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Suppose, you are a university professor in human anatomy.
anat1.jpg
Your whole life, you have investigated dead bodies laying on a table. You have dissected them and demonstrated their anatomy to numerous students.
anat2.jpg
How would you imagine your grave would look like? Ask anatomy professor Ferrerras (d. 1888), buried in Barcelona.
grave.jpg

Girls Who Have Fun Shooting! - 002 (GIF)
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

this looks more like:

"An unruly bunch of nude chicks wobbling with their tits against the trigger, being necessary to the security of a free State, their right to spray bullets all around with automatic machine guns shall not be infringed.":devil:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

this looks more like:

"An unruly bunch of nude chicks wobbling with their tits against the trigger, being necessary to the security of a free State, their right to spray bullets all around with automatic machine guns shall not be infringed.":devil:
Looks good to me!

Back
Top Bottom