Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crux fashion?
Found on the web, there were more too :doh:

pencil_skirt,x300,front-c,145,17,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg pencil_skirt,x300,front-c,145,17,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg pencil_skirt,x300,front-c,145,17,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1u4.jpg

Imagine, you could wear an image of yourself crucified!

A note to our female members, it's time for your annual health check (you want to be in certifiably good shape for the cross, don't you?)

Don't be shy, out highly professional staff are here to put you at your ease
11_985.jpg 12_661.jpg 14_620.jpg 3_978.jpg 4_402.jpg

You will be sure to get a thorough examination
preview.mp4 (1).jpg 134696-t6.jpg 448002.jpg

The nurse will be with you shortly
tumblr_nume9yhMAx1udv0nio1_1280.jpg

A note to our female members, it's time for your annual health check (you want to be in certifiably good shape for the cross, don't you?)

Don't be shy, out highly professional staff are here to put you at your ease
View attachment 526895 View attachment 526896 View attachment 526897 View attachment 526898 View attachment 526899

You will be sure to get a thorough examination
View attachment 526900 View attachment 526901 View attachment 526902

The nurse will be with you shortly
View attachment 526903
14_620.jpg

That's it, most important to practice that position. Hold it there for three days....

Tonight I'm awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Irma.
I used to have an Aunt Irma. She was unpredictable and could be very ornery. This storm seems like it might be harder to deal with.
I don't know when I'll be able to get back online after tomorrow night. My house is over 70 years old and has survived several storms, but the power might go out for extended periods. My lap top battery only last about 6 hours, so I may have to save it for other things.
Anyway, I'll let you know if I'm still alive after Monday as soon as I can.
Inkedscreen shot 2017-09-08 at 52359 pm_LI.jpg

I used to have an Aunt Irma. She was unpredictable and could be very ornery. This storm seems like it might be harder to deal with.
I don't know when I'll be able to get back online after tomorrow night. My house is over 70 years old and has survived several storms, but the power might go out for extended periods. My lap top battery only last about 6 hours, so I may have to save it for other things.
View attachment 527287
Good luck Naraku!

View attachment 527287
I had an Aunt Irma too. Stay as safe as possible; this one's a beast.

View attachment 527287
Good luck, stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom