Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Trench digging cderemony - they dug trenches and threw in offering.
Well on Cruxforums - we can just dig holes and set the Stipes of crosses in them. Then fix the Patibalie with virgins (if we can find any) nailed to them.
Any volunteers?
Or maybe some digital expert can recreate the ceremony?

I read about this on a financial website.

Meanwhile, the UK FTSE index and the German Dax are both down by around 8 per cent year to date. The chartists say that their ‘death crosses’ have been reached. This is where markets fall below their long-term trend line, which is then itself crossed by its short-term trend line – a double whammy universally taken to be a strong sign of a bear market.

Stock markets without ‘death cross’ signals are clustered in emerging Asia, China and Japan. These, and commodity-related investments, might have six months left in them.

I'm sure someone here knows better than me exactly what this means, but I think it means we are all going to die in six months on crosses!

If anyone really wants to understand it: http://www.moneyobserver.com/our-an...tm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ContentPromotion

I'm sure someone here knows better than me exactly what this means, but I think it means we are all going to die in six months on crosses!
I incidently read about that death cross for the first time, a few weeks ago, about the fall of the bitcoin. It is when the short term average intersects with and drops under the long term average. That seems to spell a bad expectation for that share or currency.
The opposite, when the short term goes above the long term, is called the golden cross.

Let's just keep in mind that in our business there are only death crosses, and they are made of wood.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom