older women crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Old woman deeply regretting her wish.
Finalwish.jpg

Too old/ too young?
What do you think?

Last edited:
Old woman deeply regretting her wish.
She lived long enough to find her luck running out!
All life long, she managed to get away with things, using all her feminine powers, even when she was over 70!
But this was one issue too much. Now, they had no pity with her, she would die on the cross, as she could already have done, fifty years ago.

The greatest humiliation to her was, that they even did not bother to strip her completely.

Tried again ,got a line through the opening diamond ,ie no vid .never mind .but thank you for sending it .
My apologies. I couldn't fix the video, but I know that VLC player sometimes has problems resolving the screen in a video edited with Quicktime. Try playing with NicePlayer (https://sourceforge.net/projects/niceplayer.mirror/); it should work. It'll play a lot of formats.
Meanwhile, here's a shorter GIF of the video. Alas, no moaning (the best part, IMHO).
Natasha.gif

I've crucified lots of women.
See my thread below, all of them younger then this model I guess.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/snapshots-from-my-timetravels.4474/

sounds a little bit like orders.
I do occasinally do requests, yes ,but not orders:(
the word please would do wonders not to let it sound like orders:)
Yes, well, good point, Crumera. The only point I'd make is that while we use English as a universal language here on the forums, it is not the mother tongue of everybody here. ;)

I know! that's why I kept it civil:p
Didn't crucify anyone over it;)

At my age (72) I have had several young men say they find me desireable. There is no accounting for an individuals desires, but I must say I am flattered
What about younger women? Have you had any interest from us as well? I for one harbour a great many desires regarding older women :p

I've crucified lots of women.
See my thread below, all of them younger then this model I guess.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/snapshots-from-my-timetravels.4474/

sounds a little bit like orders.
I do occasinally do requests, yes ,but not orders:(
the word please would do wonders not to let it sound like orders:)
So may I please ask you to crucify a few older ladies .please
I have no intention of ordering you or any one else for that matter on cruxforums to do any thing .
But it would be nice to see more older realistic crucification s ,please

Ok no problem:)
could take a while, but I can post this one:

A few minutes later someone came along and relieved Beth of the burden of her remaining clothing.
afewminuteslaterS.jpg
Beth hardly noticed she was naked now.

OK here you go. This is the first 3D render I've ever posted in here. It's not great (I don't have a fully textured cross yet) and the background does look a bit like a cutout but for a first attempt I don't think it's too terrible. I'm having trouble getting realistic light and shadow effects and the overal rendering doesn't seem that great. Using Daz Studio 4.10 with Iray rendering. If anyone out there has any advice on how to improve the results then I'd be happy to receive it, thanks

Crucified Gilf test render 002.jpg

Actually, we entertain the girls from the local college lesbian club.. I am amazed at how eager they are to learn and experiment at both lesbian sex and BDSM. A little dinner and wine and let the fun begin.
Wish there was a lesbian club I could join down here in Torbay.
Getting close to a lesbian is difficult .
I joined a lesbian group , before getting booted I noticed a 70 plus lady who lived local .
But could not make contact , very happy to serve a mature lesbian if I can find one interested

Back
Top Bottom