older women crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

you could make:
the material of the cross darker(diffuse) or add a wood texture to the diffuse channel and keepcolor white
glosiness to 0%-10%
specular color also darker.

also you could save pic as jpg as gid has only a limited palette of colors.

hope that will help:)
Otherwise a fine first pic BTW

Hope to see more from you:p

A lot of my female friends are in their,late 40's,50's and even early 60's and a lot of them are still bloody gorgeous !!
(Sadly,for me,all are spoken-for !!)
This is going to sound weird, but my mum is fast approaching 72 and is stunningly gorgeous, and I know quite a few women in the 55-75 age group who I would very happily spend some "quality time" with :p

Mind you, I'm 54 myself now :eek:

you could make:
the material of the cross darker(diffuse) or add a wood texture to the diffuse channel and keepcolor white
glosiness to 0%-10%
specular color also darker.

also you could save pic as jpg as gid has only a limited palette of colors.

hope that will help:)
Otherwise a fine first pic BTW

Hope to see more from you:p
Thank you. I'm still learning this stuff and I haven't figured out how to texture stuff in Daz, though I know how to do basic textures in Bryce but for some reason when I save a model from Bryce, the texture doesn't import into Daz, though the model itself loads just fine.

This particular cross was built from a couple of cube primitives in Daz itself, as although I can do basic 3D modelling in Bryce and Cinema 4D (I find Blender really hard to use by comparison) but I've been struggling a bit to get stuff to import / export betweem these various applications while preserving the textures. C4D is great because it loads and saves in loads of different formats but texturing is still a challenge, and as for UV Mapper, the last time I tried to use that I was using Windows 98, and I couldn't get my head around it. I guess it's all hard work and lots of practice :)

Maybe I'm trying to run before I can walk (I've always been impatient like that) but I know what sort of stuff I want to do, and now I'm just trying to climb the learning curve on the way to actually doing it :)

Oh yeah and note to self: I need a better graphics card because the onboard AMD cpu graphics is taking several hours even for small renders :(

OK here you go. This is the first 3D render I've ever posted in here. It's not great (I don't have a fully textured cross yet) and the background does look a bit like a cutout but for a first attempt I don't think it's too terrible. I'm having trouble getting realistic light and shadow effects and the overal rendering doesn't seem that great. Using Daz Studio 4.10 with Iray rendering. If anyone out there has any advice on how to improve the results then I'd be happy to receive it, thanks

View attachment 735422
Great for an early attempt!
To simplify the lightning setting and get a great background (in Daz Iray) you can use for the Iray render setting: "Environment" "sun-sky only" and also select "draw dome"
also you can change the time of day with the "ss time" setting.

Attachments

• DAZ Studio 4.11 Pro Iray environment none.jpg
    DAZ Studio 4.11 Pro Iray environment none.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 537
  • DAZ Studio 4.11 Pro Iray sun-sky only2a.jpg
    DAZ Studio 4.11 Pro Iray sun-sky only2a.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 559
Thanks there's some good tips there! Yeah I have to agree that Daz documentation could be a lot better, but Youtube videos are an even better way to learn it. Thanks. Looking forward to playing with Materialize

Thanks there's some good tips there! Yeah I have to agree that Daz documentation could be a lot better, but Youtube videos are an even better way to learn it. Thanks. Looking forward to playing with Materialize
You can also find free textures and 3d objects on the web shared by generous people :cool:
DeviantArt is a good resources,somebody named Yugue's has shared a lot of stuff!
https://www.deviantart.com/yughues/gallery/

40 is old? WTF. I fancied 40+ teachers when i was at school.

I have freinds in their late 40's & 50's who are stunning. Theyre not 'plastic' looking either.

Very true. It's a movable target, what counts as mature? One way or the other, there are not a lot of over 40 female crux images out there. Here's one which definitely qualifies, I posted this a few months ago in another thread.

crucifixion-of-a-woman-nancy-taylor.jpg

Very true. It's a movable target, what counts as mature? One way or the other, there are not a lot of over 40 female crux images out there. Here's one which definitely qualifies, I posted this a few months ago in another thread.

View attachment 736427
I guess for the most part, "mature" is someone older than I am. I'm 54 myself but I need to remind myself of that sometimes, as I often look at over-40 women and think of them as being mature even when they're younger than I am, but I think for most people, it's just someone a bit older than they are, especially more than 10 years older. When I was a little kid, 20 seemed old, so you're right, it is a moving target

I guess for the most part, "mature" is someone older than I am. I'm 54 myself but I need to remind myself of that sometimes, as I often look at over-40 women and think of them as being mature even when they're younger than I am, but I think for most people, it's just someone a bit older than they are, especially more than 10 years older. When I was a little kid, 20 seemed old, so you're right, it is a moving target

I don't like most cliches, but "You're only as old as you feel" is usually, true, I think. When I was younger, I always thought someone 50 or 60 probably felt "old," i.e., decrepit, forgetful, physically weak, slow and cranky. Now I'm 70 and am happy to say I'm none of these (except for forgetful from time to time). If I didn't know my age, I would guess about 45. To reiterate the cliche, that's how old I feel.

But I DO like mature ladies! Always have. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson.
anne-bancroft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom